Happy Tale.

they are just the best , congrats to you and your new kitty.

Thank YOu Tm, he has been so busy since he got home, he's explored absolutely everything and when bedtime came he hopped right up there and flounced down just as if he'd done it for years.. now that's where I draw the line. no cats in the bed.. but I love him he is so sweet. he's asleep now on a kitchen chair under the table. he can lay in there and watch everything that goes on. he's a cool little dude.

Are far as cats go, the orange tiger striped are the best.

I had one when I was a kid. He was quite the character.

Enjoy your new best friend.

no pics? too ugly to even post pics of????

too lazy. I've had a long nap.. I'll do some I promise. I was reading up on all his paperwork it says he has blue eyes, his eyes are yellow. I wonder if they gave me the wrong baby?

Diddle is so smart.. he can leap high and catch his "bird" (toy) and he can keep all takers away from it.

You know my two old kitties died awhile back. I adopted a new baby today.. He's orange just like my avatar kitty, he is seven months old and his name is Diddle. I'm happy. He's happy. :eusa_angel:

Having a "happy pussy" greatly improves your outlook on life.:lol:

Are far as cats go, the orange tiger striped are the best.

I had one when I was a kid. He was quite the character.

Enjoy your new best friend.

Husband took Diddle in for his well kitty check and that's exactly what the Vet said. "They are like no other cats." This should be fun. The back end of him reminds me of a rabbit though.

DuperDude figured out how to bust out of his little cat door. I put him in the laundry room and moved the red locks ot on. in just a bit a heard a big old "POW" and went into the kitchen to check and he was sitting there looking all smart assed and everything the red lock was laying in the middle of the kitchen floor.so much for flappy cat door that you can lock.. :cool:

Forum List

Back