Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Considering the stress and daily duress most working people are always under, a few drinks are good anxiety meds.
irvine-california-november-27-2017-260nw-763676254.jpg
I heard they urinate in every 5th bottle.
Only in yours.
I hate beer.
Only one's who could piss in my drink are Canadians. I prefer Canadian whiskey.

A white friend of mine posted a picture of himself wearing a sombrero with the message "Happy Cinco de Mayo"

I gleefully chimed in with AAAUUUGGGHHH! CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! AAAUUUGGGHHH! RACIST!

Started a firestorm that is still raging. I'm definitely gonna owe him a beer.

PC can be fun!

:laugh:

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461
I think it is celebrated because it the only victory of the Mexican Army, except of course when they were fighting each other and someone had to win.

The French went on to vanquish them in later battles of course.

Considering the stress and daily duress most working people are always under, a few drinks are good anxiety meds.
irvine-california-november-27-2017-260nw-763676254.jpg
I heard they urinate in every 5th bottle.
Only in yours.
I hate beer.
Only one's who could piss in my drink are Canadians. I prefer Canadian whiskey.
How can a body not like beer? Ah, well, I'll leave you to practice pissing into a little one inch opening. Some people are easily amused.

Let's celebrate by constructing a wall between us and people who have been ripping us off for many many many many years.

Funny thing is, Cinco De Mayo is a very low key holiday that really isn't celebrated much in Mexico; and yet is very popular in the U.S.

Go figure..... :cuckoo:
I read it was started by Hispanic college students in the southwest who realized there wasn't really a Mexican holiday celebrated around here. I don't know what French or German holidays they think are celebrated around here, either, but hey....
So they came up with this great party. Anything with Mexican food and Corona is okay by me (I have to admit I've steered clear of tequila ever since a nasty bout of early morning sickness after a night of Tequila Sunrises).

Let's celebrate by constructing a wall between us and people who have been ripping us off for many many many many years.
And you may join Old Yeller in the cold and barren loveless land where no joy or happiness comes.

A white friend of mine posted a picture of himself wearing a sombrero with the message "Happy Cinco de Mayo"

I gleefully chimed in with AAAUUUGGGHHH! CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! AAAUUUGGGHHH! RACIST!

Started a firestorm that is still raging. I'm definitely gonna owe him a beer.

PC can be fun!

:laugh:
That started a firestorm? You got some real crazy friends there Mac. LOL

Only teasing. Pull up a lawn chair and have a taco.

And you may join Old Yeller in the cold and barren loveless land where no joy or happiness comes.

Were you this haapy on George Washingtons birthday? I dont remember hearing anything? Maybe i missed your thread?
I'm gonna set you to writing "happy" on the blackboard fifty times. Where's that chalk?

Were you this haapy on George Washingtons birthday? I dont remember hearing anything? Maybe i missed your thread?
The 4th of July is our Cinco de mayo..Or Bastille day etc...

Forum List

Back