Happy Birthday

remie

Jan 8, 2004
Kentucky
To Me!!!!!!!! If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Originally posted by remie
To Me!!!!!!!! If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Happy Birthday! As far as the care part, true for most of us! Enjoy your day!

Originally posted by OCA
Happy b-day! Hope you are taking this day to do a little fishing.

No but you are close.....my wife is throwing a birthday bash tonight and I am frying fish that I caught a couple of weeks ago. Thirty five family and friends........should be a blast.

Happy Birthday Remie!!!! Sounds like it's going to be a GREAT party there! can we come? hahahahahaha! Have a good one and many more.

Originally posted by remie
No but you are close.....my wife is throwing a birthday bash tonight and I am frying fish that I caught a couple of weeks ago. Thirty five family and friends........should be a blast.

FISH FRY!!!!! :eek: Whats the address?:D

Happy Birthday..I'll have one or two for ya..well if not you have one or two it's on me..I'm paying..:beer: :cof:

Hi Guys

Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes. I am currently nursing a bit of a hangover but what a kick ass party we had. Someone asked what kind of fish I was cooking.....30 lbs of fresh trout filets I caught a couple of weeks ago. It was terrific. Robin made cole slaw, a black bean salad, fruit salad and hush puppies. Copious quantities of wine and beer made everything perfect. My mom came through with her German chocolate cake. Wish you guys all lived closer, you would have definately been invited. Again, thanks to all.

Sounds like you had a great party there Remie!!! Hush puppies rule! Some of the first things I look forward to when I head South. Take care of the hangover! haha!

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Remie.! Happy birthday to you.

Forum List

Back