Zone1 Happy Birthday to Robert Redford.........

The iconic actor turns 86 years of age today.

Can't think of a single film of his I ever liked. But good to know he is 86 and still cruising.

The really sad thing, Bluz is that as all these iconic Hollywood stars all move towards the sunset of their lives, what few are still alive, I don't see nothing but talentless shithead narcissistic over-priced spoiled punk DRECK replacing them.

It has been MANY YEARS since I've even seen a new film come out of Hollywood that even mildly interested me looking original and innovative with a good story, premise and acting that wasn't all just CGI special effects and a copy of something else.

But that is just me.

Can't think of a single film of his I ever liked. But good to know he is 86 and still cruising.

The really sad thing, Bluz is that as all these iconic Hollywood stars all move towards the sunset of their lives, what few are still alive, I don't see nothing but talentless shithead narcissistic over-priced spoiled punk DRECK replacing them.

It has been MANY YEARS since I've even seen a new film come out of Hollywood that even mildly interested me looking original and innovative with a good story, premise and acting that wasn't all just CGI special effects and a copy of something else.

But that is just me.
Hollywood is dead

The Left destroys everything.

But that is just me.
Not even Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid?
Dude... that's an all-timer

1660856337968.png

butchbifocals.jpg

The iconic actor turns 86 years of age today.
I loved his acts in The Sting, Out of Africa, the Great Gatsby, and Jeremiah Johnson. I didn't see a lot of pictures he starred in due to University Work and raising two kids. *sigh*.

Happy Birthday Robert Redford! Thanks for the entertaining roles you played. I loved going to see anything you starred in when I could.

I loved his acts in The Sting, Out of Africa, the Great Gatsby, and Jeremiah Johnson. I didn't see a lot of pictures he starred in due to University Work and raising two kids. *sigh*.

Happy Birthday Robert Redford! Thanks for the entertaining roles you played. I loved going to see anything you starred in when I could.
Barefoot in the Park.

Forum List

Back