Happy Birthday President Obama

Bwahahaha....nice try at explaining your faux pas........
You aren't smart enough to understand there is no mistake here and I don't have any crayons and construction paper to help you out. You are the first on my ignore list here. You are a fucking dunce!
You're too new here to be putting people on ignore.
And she's too fucking dumb not to ignore. No hyperbole...she's truly the stupidest person I've ever encountered in several different forums and that covers a lot of not very bright people. She/it is on my list.

You suck it dick.........your link doesn't even work.
The next link I posted does and I fucking knew you would be to much of a fucking coward to admit you were WRONG

I'm not a mind reader, jackass.........I didn't see your next post for a while, and I responded to you.....so quit your whiny ass crying.
You didn't respond. You dodged. You're a coward who is incapable of admitting your own wrongs. I proved it and your continued responses to me prove it over & over.

I did respond.........that I didn't bend over for you is what makes you get your ass all twisted up in a knot.
YOU demanded the link dumbfuck. You did. I provided it. What was your response? That one link doesn't count.
WTF kind of logic is that?

You asked for a link. I provided it and you disregard it.

YOU FAIL

OK....you're exonorated, moron.......but I bet I can find another post of yours that shows you are hypocrite, and when I do, you're going to hear from me....fact.

You aren't smart enough to understand there is no mistake here and I don't have any crayons and construction paper to help you out. You are the first on my ignore list here. You are a fucking dunce!
You're too new here to be putting people on ignore.
And she's too fucking dumb not to ignore. No hyperbole...she's truly the stupidest person I've ever encountered in several different forums and that covers a lot of not very bright people. She/it is on my list.

You're just saying that because I made you look like a fool.......and you thought you were so clever....idiot. In fact, you must be the stupidest right-winger......having a leftie as your username....what a dunce.

You suck it dick.........your link doesn't even work.
The next link I posted does and I fucking knew you would be to much of a fucking coward to admit you were WRONG

I'm not a mind reader, jackass.........I didn't see your next post for a while, and I responded to you.....so quit your whiny ass crying.
You didn't respond. You dodged. You're a coward who is incapable of admitting your own wrongs. I proved it and your continued responses to me prove it over & over.

I did respond.........that I didn't bend over for you is what makes you get your ass all twisted up in a knot.
YOU demanded the link dumbfuck. You did. I provided it. What was your response? That one link doesn't count.

YOU FAIL

You sound like a fucking broken record now.........the first link you posted was no good......I don't go to the last post first, idiot....maybe you do, but when I did come across your link I responded, now you're pooping all over your pants because you were able to produce a link and no one gave you credit for it.....bwhahahahaha, needy person.

You're too new hereto be putting people on ignore.

Notice he didn't deny that he was too new to be putting people on ignore........he sounds a lot like a RAT I used to encounter here back when.

August 4th can't be confirmed as Obama's birthday until his original birth certificate is released. The one released on April 27, 2011 was confirmed a forgery after a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Bwahahaha....another idiot from the right still holding on to that myth created by buffoons.
No myth. Fact.

Yeah.....sure, that's why your leaders allowed him to be President for 8 years (soon 8).....because they overlook such biggies. They just go for small issues like Hillary's e-mails....right?

YOU FAIL

You sound like a fucking broken record now.........the first link you posted was no good......I don't go to the last post first, idiot....maybe you do, but when I did come across your link I responded, now you're pooping all over your pants because you were able to produce a link and no one gave you credit for it.....bwhahahahaha, needy person.
Needy? No

Enjoying rubbing your pathetic little nose in it? YES

YOU FAIL

Needy? No

You sound needy.......maybe you never get a pat on your bald head. :crybaby:

YOU FAIL

Needy? No

Not bald dear. Too grey but plenty of it. Thanks for your concern

YOU FAIL

Needy? No

Not bald dear. Too grey but plenty of it. Thanks for your concern

Well count that as the only pat on your gray head that you're going to get from me.

August 4th can't be confirmed as Obama's birthday until his original birth certificate is released. The one released on April 27, 2011 was confirmed a forgery after a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Bwahahaha....another idiot from the right still holding on to that myth created by buffoons.
No myth. Fact.
Go play with your tonka-toys.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back