Gallup poll most trusted institutions : 1) Military 2) Small biz 3) Police

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
this HTML class. Value is http://www.gallup.co

Well well well. After a full years worth of demonizing cops....they remain in the top 3 most trusted US institutions. ..just behind Small Business and Military.

Sorry cop haters. Your stunts may expose some of that 0.5% of bad cops. And it may sell some newspapers (who got abysmal ratings for trust by the way).

But....the silent majority isn't fooled.

Well well well. After a full years worth of demonizing cops....they remain in the top 3 most trusted US institutions. ..just behind Small Business and Military.

Sorry cop haters. Your stunts may expose some of that 0.5% of bad cops. And it may sell some newspapers (who got abysmal ratings for trust by the way).

Try running this survey in one of the democrat stranglehold neighborhoods.

Looks like Obama's HATE LIST.

FYI - It's easy to fool people. It happens every single minute of every single day. And, polls do NOT represent the voice and opinion of EVERYONE. Usually, polls are a very small sampling of the total population. Also, poll questions are not always worded in such a way as to solicit a random response. A lot of poll questions intentionally lead someone in a certain direction. It's almost like product satisfaction questions. EXAMPLE: Had you rather have a Sony TV, or a Sony ball cap?

Just curious. Did they ask a lot of folks in Missouri? What about L.A.? What about Detroit? Did they ask folks here in Georgia? Exactly where were the small group of folks that made up the survey sampling? Ever notice that you're not one of the people called for these poll surveys? I've never been called. How many people do you know personally that have been called for these surveys?

Just curious. Did they ask a lot of folks in Missouri? What about L.A.? What about Detroit? Did they ask folks here in Georgia? Exactly where were the small group of folks that made up the survey sampling? Ever notice that you're not one of the people called for these poll surveys? I've never been called. How many people do you know personally that have been called for these surveys?

I have been called.

I have been called.
Amazing.

The process of polling is often mysterious, particularly to those who don't see how the views of 1,000 people can represent those of hundreds of millions..gallup 2015

Asking a thousand land phone rednecks their opinions, does not a movement make, just ask Rudy Guliani who led the GOP primaries up until McCain was selected...

I have been called.
Amazing.
All I have had calls from is from the state races....

I have been called.
Amazing.
Same here. And, knocks on my door.

I have been called.

So, have i.

I have been called.
Amazing.
Same here. And, knocks on my door.
They have to walk pretty darn far to knock on my door...all they'd get is a shotgun..

The process of polling is often mysterious, particularly to those who don't see how the views of 1,000 people can represent those of hundreds of millions..gallup 2015

Asking a thousand land phone rednecks their opinions, does not a movement make, just ask Rudy Guliani who led the GOP primaries up until McCain was selected...

Hmmm. So 1000 can't represent 1000000. Remember that when ripping all cops over the actions of very few

Hmmm. So 1000 can't represent 1000000. Remember that when ripping all cops over the actions of very few
Hardly, the diametric alone is enough to eschew...

As a fuckin black person in this country, you better believe I'm gonna lump all them motherfuckers together. I trust them about as much as I trust cashing a check from a retarded 2 year old.

OK

As a fuckin black person in this country, you better believe I'm gonna lump all them motherfuckers together. I trust them about as much as I trust cashing a check from a retarded 2 year old.

Ok. But you're "profiling" just like some lump all blacks together based on page 1 mugshots they see. Sucks huh?

Forum List

Back