Why Would You Let Anyone So Irresponsible With Money -

What do you mean?

She's just like the rest of us and is running to honor her dead mother

Clinton Haircut Brings Air Traffic To A Halt - tribunedigital-sunsentinel

Occupation in Humanitarian Clothing Common Dreams Breaking News Views for the Progressive Community
Everything you need to know about the U.S. aid effort to assist Haiti in the wake of the catastrophic earthquake can be summed up by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's touchdown in Port-Au-Prince on Saturday, January 16: they shut down the airport for three hours surrounding her arrival for "security" reasons, which meant that no aid flights could come in during those critical hours.

If there was one day when the Haitian people needed aid to flow all day long, last Saturday was it because the people trapped under the rubble on Tuesday evening couldn't survive much beyond that without water.

Defenders of Clinton will say that her disimpassioned, monotone, photo-op speech was needed in Haiti to draw attention to the plight of the Haitians. But no one north of hell can defend her next move: according to airport personnel that I spoke to during my recent evacuation from Haiti, she paralyzed the airport later that same day to have a new outfit flown in from the Dominican Republic. I am having a hard time readjusting to life back home after having survived the earthquake and witnessing so much death, so even typing those words is making my heart pound uncontrollably.

I guess for America's rulers a new pantsuit is more valuable than the lives of poor, Black Haitians.

That's probably what the salon said they'd charge for the privacy.

I wish I could "buy out" the grocery store when I went shopping, for some reason all the folks at my local have zero concept of personal space and stand on top of me when I'm waiting in line to check out and their stupid self check lines have an item limit on them. I usually have to wait to go with my husband so he can make a "buffer zone" between the peeps behind us - I'm a bit closter phobic. The local store refuses to do it :(

Forum List

Back