Happy Birthday Menachem Begin

Begin's notoriety may be found in an extraordinary career that spanned terrorism to statesmanship to winning the Nobel Peace Prize. Many believe that the attacks carried out under Begin's leadership of a Jewish militia, the Irgun, helped hasten the British withdrawal from mandate Palestine, and the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel.

The labeling of Begin as a terrorist is based on his activities against the British government in Palestine in the mid-1940s.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was the British who first labeled Begin a terrorist. This label lost much of its force in the late 1970s, when Begin became Israel's prime minister. Today, whether he was a terrorist or not is still debated.
Menachem Begin Irgun Zvei Leumi
May he boil in excrement

Begin's notoriety may be found in an extraordinary career that spanned terrorism to statesmanship to winning the Nobel Peace Prize. Many believe that the attacks carried out under Begin's leadership of a Jewish militia, the Irgun, helped hasten the British withdrawal from mandate Palestine, and the establishment of the Jewish state of Israel.

The labeling of Begin as a terrorist is based on his activities against the British government in Palestine in the mid-1940s.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, it was the British who first labeled Begin a terrorist. This label lost much of its force in the late 1970s, when Begin became Israel's prime minister. Today, whether he was a terrorist or not is still debated.
Menachem Begin Irgun Zvei Leumi
May he boil in excrement

Read the history books and you will see that it was arab attacks coupled with lack of money that caused the British to leave Palestine. They had just been involved in a very costly war that left them destitute and virtually bankrupt, in fact rationing of certain items was still in place in the 1950's

Born 102 years this day in Brest (-litovsk) Russia, er Poland, er German Reich, er Soviet Union, er Byelorussia
Begin...The worst of the Murderous Zionist *****......Me I SPIT ON HIS GRAVE.......

We expect nothing less from a NAZI JEW HATER like you, after all you spit on all Jews/Zionists ( insert buzz word I=of the month ) all the time

Meh. He was a terrorist.

His time as head of Irgun saw a huge increase in attacks on markets, transportation and other civilian targets. It's easy to forget he was willing to shed innocent blood in his pursuit of a state.

Kind of like the Palestinian terrorists.

Meh. He was a terrorist.

His time as head of Irgun saw a huge increase in attacks on markets, transportation and other civilian targets. It's easy to forget he was willing to shed innocent blood in his pursuit of a state.

Or in reply to Palestinian terrorism and violence, as Irgun was formed as a Jewish defence force to protect the Jews from attack

Meh. He was a terrorist.

Or in reply to Palestinian terrorism and violence, as Irgun was formed as a Jewish defence force to protect the Jews from attack

Terrorism - ie targeting civilian targets is still terrorism no mattter how you try to justify it you can not.

Meh. He was a terrorist.

Terrorism - ie targeting civilian targets is still terrorism no mattter how you try to justify it you can not.

And I am not trying to justify it, I am pointing out that the Palestinians started it and when it was returned they cried like babies. Just as now they attack Israel and when Israel retaliates they cry, whinge, whine and moan.

Born 102 years this day in Brest (-litovsk) Russia, er Poland, er German Reich, er Soviet Union, er Byelorussia
Begin...The worst of the Murderous Zionist *****......Me I SPIT ON HIS GRAVE.......

We expect nothing less from a NAZI JEW HATER like you, after all you spit on all Jews/Zionists ( insert buzz word I=of the month ) all the time
No,No......most Jews are Great people but BEGIN was not one of them....my summation is correct...........You Can Call Me IDIOT of the month,better an IDIOT than a MURDERER by his own hand..........Yes I spit on Zionists,but I am not alone in that.....when all is said and done....Your WHITE-WASH has Palestinian BLOOD DRENCHED AND SEEPING THROUGH IT.........I have never hated Jews except the Immoral Zionists.steve....Get Real Pheo.....the world is littered with the "Begins" of this world.....Pol Pot,Stalin,Hitler excetera

Last edited:
Meh. He was a terrorist.

Was it really....Stop being a MUG Pheo,it's whole purpose was to ELIMINATE Palestinians from the Palestinians rightful lands

Last edited:
Rockem Sockem Menachem

rockem.jpg

No,No......most Jews are Great people but BEGIN was not one of them....my summation is correct...........You Can Call Me IDIOT of the month,better an IDIOT than a MURDERER by his own hand..........Yes I spit on Zionists,but I am not alone in that.....when all is said and done....Your WHITE-WASH has Palestinian BLOOD DRENCHED AND SEEPING THROUGH IT.........I have never hated Jews except the Immoral Zionists.steve....Get Real Pheo.....the world is littered with the "Begins" of this world.....Pol Pot,Stalin,Hitler excetera

You missed out your fellow muslims, now why was that ? Your stupidity and Jew hatred has allowed mass murder of innocents to happen in your name and you are too bust hating Jews to see it. You don't even know wjat Zionist and Zionism mean you just repeat the brainwashing you received. Were you that Islamic cleric that compared Australian girls and women to meat on display in a butchers shop and brought all they get from muslims on themselves.

I never hated muslims until they murdered babies and children in the name of islam and found it a cause for partying and joy. This was all muslims not just the extremists because they had struck a blow for islam and it world conquest

Meh. He was a terrorist.

Was it really....Stop being a MUG Pheo,it's whole purpose was to ELIMINATE Palestinians from the Palestinians rightful lands

Nope wrong again Abdul read the history of the M.E. The Jewish defence forces like Irgun were set up in reply to the likes of the Hebron massacre. And were is the link showing that illegal immigrant arab muslims rightfully owned the land of Palestine. Which treaty by the Ottomans or the LoN gave them the land, as they did to the Jews in 1923/1924.
Why do you refuse to produce the evidence to support your false claims and lies.

Forum List

Back