Happy Birthday, George W. Bush (43)!

Just want to remind again: this is a non-partisan thread and simply a Happy Birthday, nothing less and nothing more.

A number of members understood this, like Sallow and Rightwinger and Peach.

You know, sometimes just a birthday wish is a birthday wish. And I do think that former Pres. George W. Bush deserves our best wishes for his birthday.

Funny, how you include Peach, she got her barb in this thread as well, so why would you include her in "it's just a birthday wish"?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I didn't see a barb at all, she also wished the former President a happy birthday. So, what's your beef, here?

Not surprised that YOU missed it, I'm sure she was pretty happy to try to slide it in under the radar. To me it is typical liberal games.

Kennetexport:D Yes, though the Bush family is based in Maine, his residence is Texas now. His criminal charges were all in the northeast. Jeb! was born in Texas, in 1953, soon after the family relocated while GHWB was in the oil business, went to colege there, lived there until 1980, now Florida.

Funny, how you include Peach, she got her barb in this thread as well, so why would you include her in "it's just a birthday wish"?

I didn't see a barb at all, she also wished the former President a happy birthday. So, what's your beef, here?

Not surprised that YOU missed it, I'm sure she was pretty happy to try to slide it in under the radar. To me it is typical liberal games.

Kennetexport:D Yes, though the Bush family is based in Maine, his residence is Texas now. His criminal charges were all in the northeast. Jeb! was born in Texas, in 1953, soon after the family relocated while GHWB was in the oil business, went to colege there, lived there until 1980, now Florida.

I did miss it, or subconsciously thought of it as a joke.

Is there any possibility that people can just accept a birthday wish thread like adults, or is that asking too much? That includes YOU, Papageorgio.

I did miss it, or subconsciously thought of it as a joke.

Is there any possibility that people can just accept a birthday wish thread like adults, or is that asking too much? That includes YOU, Papageorgio.

Then chastise Peach, not me. And you should also include yourself.

Can't people be decent on just one single happy birthday thread?

wow...

KNB suffers for all humanity, DYK?
I don't suffer even half as much as the soldiers still fighting and dying for Bush's lies.

Honestly, what is wrong with all of you? Every day you people are on this forum spouting off about, "The government lies, the government lies, the government lies!"

But here are declassified government documents regarding the Iraq war which prove that the government lies, and everyone wants to wish the lying mass murderer a "happy birthday"? Fuck that. That piece of shit lied our country into a useless, expensive war that he couldn't even finish. Bush didn't have any idea what he was doing. None of them did.

Those lying mass murderers are war criminals and they need to face Justice.

Fuck George W Bush, The Asshole.

What was the count of dead soldiers from Iraq who never even saw their next birthdays?

I disagreed with former President Bush on a lot of issues, but I like and respect the man and the office he once held.

I have never even once called any President an asshole, not even Nixon.

I haven't ever used weird, insulting nicknames for a single US President or Vice-President ever, not even once.

Whether we like them or hate them, they made it to the presidency, and the absolute minimum of respect is to address them with the correct title and not hurl perjoratives at them.

Your posting is WAY out of line on the thread like this.

Really? So how many did Da Man get killed in Iraq for no good reason?

The fact the Supreme Court handed Bush the election makes his time in office a fraud and therefore he deserves whatever shit is thrown his way.

But if it would make YOU feel better, send him a card. Me, I will still call him an asshole. Something about getting young men and women killed for no good reason just don't sit well with me. You? I don't know about. But I figure you must like him. Not me.

Zeke answer me a question.....name a President were no soldiers died because of a war or some kind of military action while they were President....

Happy Birthday President Bush! You were not perfect, but you were way better than the incompetent fool we have now!

Happy Birthday, Dubya. You may be a liberal but you love your country (unlike the commie we now have).

Happy birthday, George! I hope that you get exactly what you deserve...and I mean that with all my heart! Mostly, I wish you Karma.

BTW, All is forgiven. No need to worry about that draft dodging thing with that Air National Guard anymore.

Just want to remind again: this is a non-partisan thread and simply a Happy Birthday, nothing less and nothing more.

A number of members understood this, like Sallow and Rightwinger and Peach.

You know, sometimes just a birthday wish is a birthday wish. And I do think that former Pres. George W. Bush deserves our best wishes for his birthday.

Joking, and I did not call him a "war criminal" nor state the world would have been better off without him. Sorry you were offended. As I have stated, I find him one of the worst in US history, still better than any other world leader during his time in office.

Forum List

Back