Happening Now! Transgender protesters scream and chant after storming Kentucky Capitol

And none of them are being arrested like the patriots on January 6.

Listen to them chanting, and whose the old man holding up the sign lol?

I see you are trying to rewrite history once again. 19 were arrested. Not a single one were violent or even abusive. The Cops gave them a choice to either leave or be arrested for criminal trespassing. 19 chose to be arrested. They were peacebly zip tied and led away.

EEEWWWWWWW! How would you arrest something that you didn't want to touch?

I would need a full Hazmat suit for fear of cooties!
:scared1:

Nothing less than a full-body latex suit, fer sure.

But then someone might mistake you for the Gimp. :laughing0301:

6023e25c-f14c-48e1-892b-d39c9ee261e4_text.gif

The fat dude with the beard is, yes. What are these retards trying to accomplish?

The so called Transgender Health care law in Kentucky. You may wish to look it up. While I agree with some of it I can understand why the Governor vetoed it as it just goes way too far and jumps all over parents and individual rights.

I see you are trying to rewrite history once again. 19 were arrested. Not a single one were violent or even abusive. The Cops gave them a choice to either leave or be arrested for criminal trespassing. 19 chose to be arrested. They were peacebly zip tied and led away.
It didn't say in the twitter feed.

iu

Forum List

Back