Hanoi Jane

Whos Calley?

A young Army LT who killed civilians in Nam - like John Kerry did, except the latter POS wasn't court martialed for it.

I see, whats so significant about him that people are screaming for his head?

You can read all about him here - William Calley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know why he was brought into the discussion without bringing up war criminals like John Kerry....

A young Army LT who killed civilians in Nam - like John Kerry did, except the latter POS wasn't court martialed for it.

I see, whats so significant about him that people are screaming for his head?

You can read all about him here - William Calley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know why he was brought into the discussion without bringing up war criminals like John Kerry....

Thanks for the link reading it now.

Some 20 something actress chums arround with some people we are at pretend war with and to some that is worse than our own military people lying and hoodwinking the American people.

Gee, Truth, you could have fooled me! "Pretend war' , huh? Silly me; I suppose those mortar rounds were just marshmallows, and those bullets....just spitballs, I'm sure! Of course, you weren't there to see it, but I guess if Jane Fonda says it's so..... Go tell it to my brothers, who are missing arms and legs; go tell it to the ones who died. Go tell it to those who still relive it in their nightmares; matter of fact, go tell it to all the Vietnamese men, women and children Hanoi Jane's beloved VC and NVA "comrades" tortured, raped, and flat-out murdered. You want the REAL baby-killers, torturers and rapists of Vietnam? Talk to Jane's "comrades", because THEY DID IT, WE DID NOT!

You presume one hell of a lot, for someone who never humped a ruck, never got shot at and never walked point in the jungle. You know, ever since I got home, I've had people like you telling me, what I should think about it, how I should feel about it, and what I should have done about it. You have all the answers; the only problem is, you never bothered to ask the right questions.

Those of us who were there, have a lot of different feelings about it, and we don't all agree. Some think it was right, others think it was wrong, and others still aren't sure. I think what we can all agree on is that we got lied to, and lied about, and got the blame, courtesy of Jane Fonda and the rest of the American Left. You know, being against a war is one thing; cheering for the enemy, waving the enemy flag, and spitting on and cursing American soldiers is another. So is blaming them for things the vast majority never did, and never would have done. I've seen American soldiers give their lives, protecting Vietnamese civilians...but Uncle Walter didn't tell you about that, on the evening news, so it never happened. No, we're just baby killers and war criminals-the Left says so!

I think you told someone to talk to some real Vietnam vets. What about you; ever bother talking to any of us who don't share your politics? Well, here's your chance. The question is, are you going to lecture me, or shut up and actually listen?

Last edited:
Whos Calley?

Calley went into the village of My Lai with his men. They rounded up the civilians and made them dig huge trenches..then they marched most of the people into those trenches and machine gunned them in cold blood. Those that didn't get machine gunned were gang raped. These were little girls. The massacre was stopped by a helicopter pilot who couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did," she began. "I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I'm . . . very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families." Jane Fonda 1988

The words of a patriotic American citizen who sacrificed her career and finical resources to help stop an unjust and immoral war.

I wish there were more like her today. :cool:

Jane Fonda did not sacrifice anything for her actions. If anything, she managed to increase her celebrity and keep her career afloat with her antics. She was preaching to the choir and, as far as I can tell, there are plenty more like her.

Personally, I have put it (and the likes of Fonda and Kerry) behind me. But I will not forget the things they did or the things they said about those who wore the uniform. It was uncalled for and did nothing to advance the peace process which was well underway while they were acting-out for their own, personal media glorification. Fonda the actress and Kerry the politician.

That said, I guess one thing Janie did have going for her back then was a nice body. But she’s really nothing to write home about today. And soon she will be a rotting corpse (just like the rest of us).

Yep, we all have only so much time and I don’t want people like her consuming too much of mine anymore. She is simply not worth it.

Last edited:
fonda_vietnam_ikekn0nc_2.jpg

And?

Seriously... Stop it.

:)

peace...

Ike was president in 1964?
Link?

does being this stupid hurt? ike sent advisers into nam in the 50's.

that's where it started, dopawoczki

Sending in observers is not committing thousands of troops to engage the enemy, dumbfuck.

Perhaps you should enlist and experience service to your country. Then, possibly, you'd be able to comprehend.

Dumb ass...

:lol:

Check out the bitch assed chicken hawk running his faggoty lil' mouth.

Ike was president in 1964?
Link?

does being this stupid hurt? ike sent advisers into nam in the 50's.

that's where it started, dopawoczki

Sending in observers is not committing thousands of troops to engage the enemy, dumbfuck.

Perhaps you should enlist and experience service to your country. Then, possibly, you'd be able to comprehend.

Dumb ass...

i was gonna enlist, but i changed my mind.

do you remember me?

you used to have a pet name for me.

you called me *sir*

:rofl:

Vietnam was not a war.

I never spit on anyone.
Actually Truth, you did, right here in this thread. See if you can manage enough of that famous liberal "empathy", to imagine how some of us who fought there might feel about your snide little comments here. People like you, are just one more reason our war will never be over.
Hanoi Jane in Viet Nam

Truths and myths explained (supposedly). Interesting reading.

More from Snopes website:

snopes.com: Jane Fonda and POWs

Read the last paragraph. She got spit on by a nam vet. He should have double cheeked it.

I don't chew tobacco, Grace, but if I did, I wouldn't waste a mouthful on that communist bitch. She is not even worth that; but if I do go to hell for anything I did over there, I'll be sure to look her up, so I can give here an earful about the things her supposedly angelic communist "freedom fighters" did, not to us, but to their own people. I'd like her to spend eternity contemplating the atrocities those people she admired so much committed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back