Hannity The Hack

Another tax exempt "newshounds" (we watch Fox so you don't have to) scoop? If lefties paid more attention to the people in power instead of whining about Fox news analysts they might have a better grasp of what's important.

You want to talk about Hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actions: Obama has not served in the US military. He voted FOR restoring $565M for states’ and ports’ first responders (2005), FOR restricting business with foreign companies with links to terrorism (2005), AGAINST the PATRIOT Act’s wiretap provision (2005), FOR reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act (2006), FOR requiring CIA reports on interrogation techniques (2006), FOR preserving habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees (2006), and FOR implementing the 9/11 Commission report (2007). The Center for Security Policy has given him a rating of 21%.

Campaign Issues 2008 » Issues » Obama on National Security

Actions: Obama has not served in the US military. He voted FOR restoring $565M for states’ and ports’ first responders (2005), FOR restricting business with foreign companies with links to terrorism (2005), AGAINST the PATRIOT Act’s wiretap provision (2005), FOR reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act (2006), FOR requiring CIA reports on interrogation techniques (2006), FOR preserving habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees (2006), and FOR implementing the 9/11 Commission report (2007). The Center for Security Policy has given him a rating of 21%.

No, dumbass - I want to talk about Hannity.

You're no smarter than AquaAthena.

deflection08x11r.jpg

deflection08x11r.jpg

showing the Hypocrisy of obama in a thread showing Hannity's hypocrisy is a deflection?
Are you on crack?"

No, dumbass - I want to talk about Hannity.

You're no smarter than AquaAthena.

Bitch obama is president he can harm you more than Hannity. So go fuck yourself stupid bitch.

Doesn't the left even understand that news analysts can change their minds or find additional information? True hypocrisy by people in power is the only kind of hypocrisy that counts. Maybe the left's burning hatred gets in the way of logical thinking.

Sean Hannity In Playboy: Gets Touchy Over Fox News Ratings, Still Thinks Obama Grew Up In Kenya

In a wide-ranging interview with Playboy that even touched on his admiration for disco, Sean Hannity seemed to grow somewhat touchy when the magazine asked about his Fox News ratings.

Fox News' ratings have been somewhat of a roller coaster this year. While every network has seen its ratings drop from the election year of 2012, Fox News hit record lows in the coveted 25-54 age demographic. Hannity's show was one of the Fox News programs that saw the biggest drop. In February, Hannity's show fell 35 percent in the key demo from 2012. During its April primetime programming hours, Fox News suffered the biggest plunge compared to the other cable networks, falling 33 percent from the year before. A recent poll that found that viewer trust in the network had rapidly declined probably didn't help much, either.

But in recent months, the network has regained its cable news dominance. When asked about his show's performance, Hannity argued that the program was in fine shape:

PLAYBOY: Let’s move on. Fox News’s ratings are down, and your show in particular has taken a hit this year.
HANNITY: No, actually, our ratings are back up.

PLAYBOY: Your ratings were down 35 percent in February.

HANNITY: Well, from the year before, which was an election year.

PLAYBOY: Rachel Maddow has beaten you in your time slot.

HANNITY: Never! Not once!

PLAYBOY: She has in the key 25- to 54-year-old demographic.

HANNITY: But overall, we’re at double her ratings. You’ve got to be careful how you make these comparisons.

Later in the interview, Hannity was asked if he regretted saying that President Obama "grew up in Kenya" on his Fox News show in 2011. "But he did grow up in Kenya, and he told The New York Times that he went to a school there and one of the most beautiful things on the planet is Islamic prayer at sunset," Hannity insisted. He later added, "He went to a Muslim school in Indonesia, or wherever it was, Kenya. I forget. Now you’ve got me. I think it was Indonesia. I’m trying to remember his biography. It’s going back so long."

Click over to Playboy to read the interview in its entirety.

It's a dishonest premise because what's happening under Obama isn't authorised by the Patriot Act. Collecting the "metadata" is far and beyond what the federal government is empowered to do under the Patriot Act. Even leftists like Greenwald acknowledge this.

Bill O'Reilly, though not perfect, is emblematic of FOX's motto: "Fair and Balanced."

...then Hannity hinders it.

Sean Hannity is a political hack. Please notice all of the partisan buzzwords he uses, and the hackish speculations he routinely makes. Bill gets flak from people like Hannity because he cuts the President a lot of slack, because Bill doesn't succumb to assuming such hackish speculations.

Hannity is a fly in the soup of FOX News.

Sean Hannity In Playboy: Gets Touchy Over Fox News Ratings, Still Thinks Obama Grew Up In Kenya

In a wide-ranging interview with Playboy that even touched on his admiration for disco, Sean Hannity seemed to grow somewhat touchy when the magazine asked about his Fox News ratings.

Fox News' ratings have been somewhat of a roller coaster this year. While every network has seen its ratings drop from the election year of 2012, Fox News hit record lows in the coveted 25-54 age demographic. Hannity's show was one of the Fox News programs that saw the biggest drop. In February, Hannity's show fell 35 percent in the key demo from 2012. During its April primetime programming hours, Fox News suffered the biggest plunge compared to the other cable networks, falling 33 percent from the year before. A recent poll that found that viewer trust in the network had rapidly declined probably didn't help much, either.

But in recent months, the network has regained its cable news dominance. When asked about his show's performance, Hannity argued that the program was in fine shape:

PLAYBOY: Let’s move on. Fox News’s ratings are down, and your show in particular has taken a hit this year.
HANNITY: No, actually, our ratings are back up.

PLAYBOY: Your ratings were down 35 percent in February.

HANNITY: Well, from the year before, which was an election year.

PLAYBOY: Rachel Maddow has beaten you in your time slot.

HANNITY: Never! Not once!

PLAYBOY: She has in the key 25- to 54-year-old demographic.

HANNITY: But overall, we’re at double her ratings. You’ve got to be careful how you make these comparisons.

Later in the interview, Hannity was asked if he regretted saying that President Obama "grew up in Kenya" on his Fox News show in 2011. "But he did grow up in Kenya, and he told The New York Times that he went to a school there and one of the most beautiful things on the planet is Islamic prayer at sunset," Hannity insisted. He later added, "He went to a Muslim school in Indonesia, or wherever it was, Kenya. I forget. Now you’ve got me. I think it was Indonesia. I’m trying to remember his biography. It’s going back so long."

Click over to Playboy to read the interview in its entirety.
The very first line of the interview:

HANNITY: Fire away. Ask me anything you want.

Halfway through the interview:

PLAYBOY: Have you smoked marijuana?
HANNITY: I'm not answering any questions about that. Period. Nice try.

Forum List

Back