Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

I thought Libs were anti-rich...so what is TM doing with a beach house? Turn it over to the homeless, hypocrite!

I have never been anti rich.

That is a right wing lie.

Wealth gained by hard work should make every American proud.

Wealth gained by gaming our finacial system and harming fellow Americans for for profit is unAmerican.

You just hate anyone on the left no matter how good a citizen they are.
You have more than I do....You must have gamed the system.

Gimmie your money, you greedy pig!

You can depend on the right to go after the little guy.

Now dont ask them to touch the big guy with anything but kid gloves.

The left is all about sticking it to the big guy and wealth redistribution...
\

The Right is about making the gap between Rich and Poor as large as possible. Every conservative economic policy position is designed to widen the gap between rich and poor.

You can depend on the right to go after the little guy.

Now dont ask them to touch the big guy with anything but kid gloves.

The left is all about sticking it to the big guy and wealth redistribution...
So you are a hypocrite if you managed to save money to provide you luxuries like a beach house. Get to redistributing, TM! Turn that house over to the homeless! We all know that people with money are suspect and haven't paid an appropriate amount of money to the state. Because if they manage to accumulate anything, then they are doing it on the backs of the poor.

Where has the left ever enforced wealth redistribution?

The redistribution of wealth over the last 30 years was perpetrated by the right and it went to the wealthiest 4% of Americans

I thought Libs were anti-rich...so what is TM doing with a beach house? Turn it over to the homeless, hypocrite!

Wealth gained by gaming our finacial system and harming fellow Americans for for profit is unAmerican.

Maybe you're a lazy fuck that lacks drive and motivation, so says the right about people who aren't rich, plus you have class envy to boot, sound familiar?

Maybe you're a lazy fuck that lacks drive and motivation, so says the right about people who aren't rich, plus you have class envy to boot, sound familiar?
Fuck you....You probably have more than I do, too.

You're fucking lucky...Gimme your fucking money, you greedy bastard!

They pretend its what the left does.

The funny thing is I would vote to raise my own taxes to fix this country.

They would rather see it sold off to the highest bidder

The amount of unionized workers in the US is just over 11%, with 7.5% being in the private sector. That leaves around 4% of the remaining Union members working in government. Of course there are substantially fewer people working in government, so yes, 36% of government workers belong to Unions. But that is still only around 4% of all workers nationwide.

So the economic crisis was brought about by 4% of the workers making less than a hundred thousand a year? Of course not. That is just plain crazy.

So, if Republicans actually believe that so few middle class people are responsible, do they also feel the cost of Iraq and tax breaks for the wealthy had nothing to do with it?

Since their tax cuts for the rich didn't help, what happens if we go after these people and that doesn't help? What's next?
what an idiot
you dont subtract percentages like that
LOL

Show us how a Republican "science major" does it.

mad-scientist_~DIFLI065.JPG
i cant
i'm too busy laughing at your stupidity
please do that again, i'm sure others would enjoy seeing it again

Fuck you....You probably have more than I do, too.

You're fucking lucky...Gimme your fucking money, you greedy bastard!

Suck a dick and shut the fuck up hater.

you only seem to say that when its YOU having the riches

HYPOCRITE

Last edited:
Hey dont lower yourself to his level Ron.

He a mind pretzel biting fly

Confirmed: Union-Bashing Right-Wing Media Stars Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly Are AFL-CIO Union-Affiliated Members | | AlterNet

report voted to the front page of Reddit Friday claimed that Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly were union members, as well as Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter. Right-wing blogger Michelle Malkin called it the "stupid lie of the week," insisting that neither she nor the "other Fox News personalities being accused of 'hypocrisy' belong to the union." As one might expect, Malkin didn't know what she was talking about and the liberals were right (she herself, as just a frequent guest on the network, is not a member of the union).

A representative from Beck's camp denied the claim, but a source within AFTRA confirmed to AlterNet Friday that O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Hannity were indeed union members.

I hear that you have two homes one is on the beach. Is this true?

And I heard you've got a Nic that pisses on the memory of our Military dead....about as pertinent to this thread as your post.

Confirmed: Union-Bashing Right-Wing Media Stars Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly Are AFL-CIO Union-Affiliated Members | | AlterNet

report voted to the front page of Reddit Friday claimed that Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly were union members, as well as Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter. Right-wing blogger Michelle Malkin called it the "stupid lie of the week," insisting that neither she nor the "other Fox News personalities being accused of 'hypocrisy' belong to the union." As one might expect, Malkin didn't know what she was talking about and the liberals were right (she herself, as just a frequent guest on the network, is not a member of the union).

A representative from Beck's camp denied the claim, but a source within AFTRA confirmed to AlterNet Friday that O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Hannity were indeed union members.

I hear that you have two homes one is on the beach. Is this true?

And I heard you've got a Nic that pisses on the memory of our Military dead....about as pertinent to this thread as your post.
no, he doesnt

Forum List

Back