Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

what makes one rich?

Just how much money and assets?

If I was rich would that mean?

Corporations actually create wealth though no matter how greedy you think they are. Unions are just greedy and create nothing.

“Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”

Abraham Lincoln – Republican

State of the Union Address, 1861

Abraham Lincoln: First Annual Message

When they're paid with taxpayers money, then it's our business. They aren't. It isn't. I have no real issue with private sector unions. It's the bastards sucking the taxpayer dry that's the problem. Public sector employees are paid for by us, we pay for their greed.

*I'm not saying that all public sector people are greedy - but their unions are destroying the country.*

4% of government workers are sucking us dry?

CrazyPeople.jpg

CG: Want pancakes - yum!

Acutally its 36.2 percent of govt workers that are unionized. And yeah they are. Look at California for gosh sakes.

This is just how silly the right is.

If I make money legally I am allowed to buy whatever I want with this money.

No one on the left has ever argued against this.

You pretend we have because you are dishonest.

You can tell unions are worthless because they have to keep pointing back to something good they did 50 or 40 or 30 years ago. Nothing they are doing now. Corporations that do that don't exist anymore.

Sure they do. They moved to China. How can you not know?

If they talk during working hours, they are fired.

Chinese%20Assembly%20Line.jpg

Buildings have been outfitted with nets to keep depressed workers from jumping off the roof.

china_recently_038_1.jpg

Rivers of garbage.

china-pollution-prob-001-300x205.jpg

Unions helped put a stop to these things in this country. Republicans want to stop all that so we could "enjoy" the "Chinese way of life". Well, I don't want it. I prefer unions.

Corporations actually create wealth though no matter how greedy you think they are. Unions are just greedy and create nothing.

“Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”

Abraham Lincoln – Republican

State of the Union Address, 1861

Abraham Lincoln: First Annual Message

Yeah labor has always existed dingus. But it changes based on ideas. Otherwise our labor would be used to farm or going further back to hunt and gather. Its a matter of what type of labor you prefer.

You can tell unions are worthless because they have to keep pointing back to something good they did 50 or 40 or 30 years ago. Nothing they are doing now. Corporations that do that don't exist anymore.

Sure they do. They moved to China. How can you not know?

If they talk during working hours, they are fired.

Chinese%20Assembly%20Line.jpg

Buildings have been outfitted with nets to keep depressed workers from jumping off the roof.

china_recently_038_1.jpg

Rivers of garbage.

china-pollution-prob-001-300x205.jpg

Unions helped put a stop to these things in this country. Republicans want to stop all that so we could "enjoy" the "Chinese way of life". Well, I don't want it. I prefer unions.

So they should be rewarded because it sucks in other countries.

This is just how silly the right is.

If I make money legally I am allowed to buy whatever I want with this money.

No one on the left has ever argued against this.

You pretend we have because you are dishonest.
figures stupid you wouldn't get the clear SARCASM

Thats a private sector union.

I love this new lie from the Right,

that someone their opposition to unions is only about public sector unions.

That's the Big Lie of the year.

I love how the left thinks this has something to with private unions. As opposed to tax payers. Public Unions have no vested interested in the government. If they arent getting what they wanna just raise taxes.

When they're paid with taxpayers money, then it's our business. They aren't. It isn't. I have no real issue with private sector unions. It's the bastards sucking the taxpayer dry that's the problem. Public sector employees are paid for by us, we pay for their greed.

*I'm not saying that all public sector people are greedy - but their unions are destroying the country.*

4% of government workers are sucking us dry?

CG: Want pancakes - yum!

Acutally its 36.2 percent of govt workers that are unionized. And yeah they are. Look at California for gosh sakes.

Government employees should be the richest people in the country if you're right, are they in the top 1% that control most of the wealth?

Forum List

Back