Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

It is not? It seems to me that everyone watches FNC both the left and the right. Clearly the left does as they never stop complaining about it. Who on earth comes close to matching FNC's ratings?

Immie

Network news.

Really?

Okay, maybe that is right. However, it seems like the network news programs have all gone to the "touchy feelly" formats where all they talk about are the local charity balls, local sports and the whether. That is not important news... unless of course there is a hurricane on the way! ;)

And I was thinking Cable Format.

Immie

Here is an article: Journalism.org- The State of the News Media 2009

Amazing how the dumasses can attach their one size fits label to WHAT THEY believe a "Republican" and "conservative" is these days.
We have become a nation of village idiots.
thats jokey to a T

divecon, you guys are the village idiots. Mainstream GOP don't think you folks have anything to offer than votes. The party will certainly take those will it ignores your silliness, irreponsibility, and lack of understanding of local, state, and national issues. You guys are simply lost souls.

Network news.

Really?

Okay, maybe that is right. However, it seems like the network news programs have all gone to the "touchy feelly" formats where all they talk about are the local charity balls, local sports and the whether. That is not important news... unless of course there is a hurricane on the way! ;)

Immie

I gotta say that I find that information surprising to say the least... almost unbelievable. I guess it is because I long ago turned to the Cable Networks and abandoned the Network News because of convenience. I didn't realize Network News still had that much viewership.

Immie

Amazing how the dumasses can attach their one size fits label to WHAT THEY believe a "Republican" and "conservative" is these days.
thats jokey to a T

divecon, you guys are the village idiots. Mainstream GOP don't think you folks have anything to offer than votes. The party will certainly take those will it ignores your silliness, irreponsibility, and lack of understanding of local, state, and national issues. You guys are simply lost souls.

This is a new term to me "Mainstream GOP" Give some examples of who you think is Mainstream GOP

Really?

Immie

I gotta say that I find that information surprising to say the least... almost unbelievable. I guess it is because I long ago turned to the Cable Networks and abandoned the Network News because of convenience. I didn't realize Network News still had that much viewership.

Immie

Not everyone can get Fox News.

Besides, mostly old farts watch their crap out of habit. I think many who watch it are just waiting for American Idol or Dancing With The Stars to come on.

thats jokey to a T

This is a new term to me "Mainstream GOP" Give some examples of who you think is Mainstream GOP

Not those who think or act like you. You have stated repeatedly you were not Republican, but Libertarian. So you don't cout, other than your vote. The GOP will take that. Move on.

Last edited:
Really?

Immie

Immie

It is rather perplexing. I can't imagine that there are that many people that only receive the "basic" channels. I don't know what percentage of households even have access to cable or satellite. Seems like it would be a high percentage.

I also haven't really looked at demographics, but I'm wondering how many older folks continue to watch the networks, since it has been their routine for decades.

thats jokey to a T

no jokey, we ARE the mainstream GOP, you are NOT

Immie

Not everyone can get Fox News.

Besides, mostly old farts watch their crap out of habit. I think many who watch it are just waiting for American Idol or Dancing With The Stars to come on.

Immie

It is rather perplexing. I can't imagine that there are that many people that only receive the "basic" channels. I don't know what percentage of households even have access to cable or satellite. Seems like it would be a high percentage.

I also haven't really looked at demographics, but I'm wondering how many older folks continue to watch the networks, since it has been their routine for decades.

I can't imagine not having Cable and being forced to watch network programming any longer. I have had Cable for so long that I barely remember that we only had a few channels to watch when I was a kid, but then at least there was something to watch! Now we have 1000 channels and about the only thing even worth stopping on these days is "1,000 ways to die". :D

Of course, football season is only seven months away.

Immie

Wishful thinking, kiddo. Watch the primaries as the Tea Party reject much of your nonsense, much less the Republicans. Time will tell.

Wishful thinking, kiddo. Watch the primaries as the Tea Party reject much of your nonsense, much less the Republicans. Time will tell.
thats why the TEA Party won pretty big and is growing bigger
you are totally out of it
just admit it jokey, you are clueless

:lol: Now that the TP has some legitimacy, it can count on your votes and ignore your nonsense.

Not those who think or act like you. You have stated repeatedly you were not Republican, but Libertarian. So you don't cout, other than your vote. The GOP will take that. Move on.

I want names jake people who you think are "mainstream republicans"

Really?

Immie

Immie

Network news. Does not include local newscasts.
Tv Ratings are measured in 30 minute segments. Radio ratings are measured in 15 minute segments.
Local news casts are not included in national ratings.
That said, FNC draws higher ratings than those of the other alphabet network news casts in the US.
The Left seethes over this. Hence the reason why we see such reactions to this information such as "bullshit".....

Immie

Tv Ratings are measured in 30 minute segments. Radio ratings are measured in 15 minute segments.
That said, FNC draws higher ratings than those of the other alphabet network news casts in the US.
The Left seethes over this. Hence the reason why we see such reactions to this information such as "bullshit".....

That linked article references national news, not local news. Did you even open it?

Immie

That linked article references national news, not local news. Did you even open it?

He probably mentioned Local Newscasts because when we got into this discussion, I mentioned the touchy feelly aspect of local news.

Come to think of it, I had forgotten about things like "60 Minutes" and those News programs. I was actually referring to local newscasts originally.

Immie

Immie

LOL.....I stated a fact. Your link agreed with those facts. For Christ's sake, is there nothing that makes you people happy?

LOL.....I stated a fact. Your link agreed with those facts. For Christ's sake, is there nothing that makes you people happy?

Here is what you said:

That isn't true. If you read the link it states otherwise.

Forum List

Back