Hannity And Mark Fuhrman Fear Monger About African American Riots

Does Hannity have any credibility?

Yes......about 4 times more than you do.

If you think nothing is going to happen if Zimmerman is set free, then you really do have a screw lose. Not all blacks will riot, many are not that way. But they'll also have a bunch of lefty white radicals joining the ones that do, so it won't be all blacks.

If they don't riot....then good! I'll applaud them!

I'll take not having credibility with Trailer Park Republicans as a "Badge Of Honor".

How also do they get justice? they had to riot to be freed, they had to riot to vote, they had to be treated with dignity, they had to riot to stop from being killed, they had to riot to get a proper education.

They have learned they have to fight for their rights.

Then let them riot. I have no objections to blacks rioting and I've been through the 1965 Watts riot, the 1992 Rodney King riots and the Staples riot. No one is afraid of them rioting. It's called target practice. Do you think those Korean shop owners are afraid of another riot? They are fortifying their rooftops.

Black people rioting hasn't been taken seriously since the Staples riot. Everyone who has been through one or more riots knows two things; One, any excuse to loot is a good one and Two, they burn down their own houses first.

A lot of white people lost their jobs,including LA Chief of Police, and LA Mayor. Many white businesses were burned. Tax payers paid billions in taxes and increased insurance.

Correct, and, all the more reason to expect more rioting.

As blacks have been threatening riots from one end of the nation to another, such speculation is reasonable. Fuhrman is an ideal person to speculate as a consequence of his years as a police officer in Los Angeles.

We all know that Trayvon Martin was the more violent of the two. Not that the propensity for violence is on trial.

How also do they get justice? they had to riot to be freed, they had to riot to vote, they had to be treated with dignity, they had to riot to stop from being killed, they had to riot to get a proper education.

Martin Luther King, if he were here, would beg to differ with you.

He would disagree with historical facts?

Sean Hannity, Fox News Master Baiter Of Race, once again stuck his finger in the eye of African Americans tonight with the blatantly insensitive use of Mark Fuhrman as an analyst of the George Zimmerman trial. But even worse, Hannity specifically asked Fuhrman to opine about how likely it will be that African Americans will riot if when Zimmerman is acquitted. As if a noted racist like Fuhrman would have any insight into African Americans in Florida. Yet Fuhrman used the opportunity to take a thinly-veiled swipe at the black community. Despite the fact that Sean Hannity has already declared the George Zimmerman trial over, he didn’t bother to contain his excitement tonight over the testimony of pathologist and gun-shot expert, Vincent Di Maio. Never mind that forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden pretty much tore apart Di Maio’s testimony as useless on Fox's On The Record. Hannity for the defense knew better!

....I guess Casey Anthony wasn’t available to analyze Trayvon Martin’s parents child-raising techniques - and "prove" for Fox News viewers that he, not Zimmerman, was the violent one

Read more at Hannity And Mark Fuhrman Fear Monger About African American Riots In The Wake Of The (Certain) Zimmerman Acquittal - NewsHounds

Wow ! Does Hannity have any credibility?
Mark came out of Idaho? Wow!

Then let them riot. I have no objections to blacks rioting and I've been through the 1965 Watts riot, the 1992 Rodney King riots and the Staples riot. No one is afraid of them rioting. It's called target practice. Do you think those Korean shop owners are afraid of another riot? They are fortifying their rooftops.

Black people rioting hasn't been taken seriously since the Staples riot. Everyone who has been through one or more riots knows two things; One, any excuse to loot is a good one and Two, they burn down their own houses first.

A lot of white people lost their jobs,including LA Chief of Police, and LA Mayor. Many white businesses were burned. Tax payers paid billions in taxes and increased insurance.

Not at all,two totally different situations.

I hope they don't riot. I've been praying for divine intervention. Since news that this hurricane appears to be headed to Fla, I'm praying it sits over Sanford / Altamonte Springs/ Longwood / Orlando area and saturates the ground with water until you have to wear rain boots to get around - no deaths - no injuries - just a good hard rain for the next couple of weeks until everyone chills out. I'm believing for it!

If faith can move a mountain it can move a hurricane to the right location too.

-Jeri

As blacks have been threatening riots from one end of the nation to another, such speculation is reasonable. Fuhrman is an ideal person to speculate as a consequence of his years as a police officer in Los Angeles.

We all know that Trayvon Martin was the more violent of the two. Not that the propensity for violence is on trial.

Martin Luther King, if he were here, would beg to differ with you.

Well, having a gaping hole drilled through his body may have changed his mind.

Not at all,two totally different situations.

Every time you post, I believe you couldn't possibly be more ignorant, then you surprise me.

If you expected change as a result of rioting, then you got it after 1992.

Why wouldn't the same people with the objective of change riot again in 2013?

Rodney King the guy that whites said was not beaten?

Red herring.

The fact is that blacks will riot when they feel the verdict of a trial is unfair.

You don't know that.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Based on the past, predicting the future is a freaking walk in the park.

ReginaldDenny.jpg

Check out all the white people here threatening to riot if Zimmerman is convicted.

How very typical of them. Bunch of savages, always threatening violence if they don't get their way.

If you think nothing is going to happen if Zimmerman is set free, then you really do have a screw lose. Not all blacks will riot, many are not that way. But they'll also have a bunch of lefty white radicals joining the ones that do, so it won't be all blacks.

I'll take not having credibility with Trailer Park Republicans as a "Badge Of Honor".

I don't live in a trailer, I own a home that my dad built and I was raised in...I'm not a republican, I have voted democrat......but I am a conservative. You don't know me......

53 people were murdered when the verdict of the accused Police Officers who beat Rodney King didn't turn out the way the media expected. This trial has similar elements and it's a good idea to get it out in the open. The freaking nut cases turn over cars and commit arson when their baseball team loses....or wins.

Sean Hannity, Fox News Master Baiter Of Race, once again stuck his finger in the eye of African Americans tonight with the blatantly insensitive use of Mark Fuhrman as an analyst of the George Zimmerman trial. But even worse, Hannity specifically asked Fuhrman to opine about how likely it will be that African Americans will riot if when Zimmerman is acquitted. As if a noted racist like Fuhrman would have any insight into African Americans in Florida. Yet Fuhrman used the opportunity to take a thinly-veiled swipe at the black community. Despite the fact that Sean Hannity has already declared the George Zimmerman trial over, he didn’t bother to contain his excitement tonight over the testimony of pathologist and gun-shot expert, Vincent Di Maio. Never mind that forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden pretty much tore apart Di Maio’s testimony as useless on Fox's On The Record. Hannity for the defense knew better!

....I guess Casey Anthony wasn’t available to analyze Trayvon Martin’s parents child-raising techniques - and "prove" for Fox News viewers that he, not Zimmerman, was the violent one

Read more at Hannity And Mark Fuhrman Fear Monger About African American Riots In The Wake Of The (Certain) Zimmerman Acquittal - NewsHounds

The answer to your question is..."Has Hannity gone thru the waterboarding-for-charity" he promised?

So...Hannity has done what he promised and gone thru the Waterboarding for charity?

so I guess you would call these people fearmongers too ?
Politics SNIP:

CBC: Zimmerman acquittal could spark race riots

By JOEL GEHRKE | JUNE 11, 2012 AT 3:08 PM

187 Comments

Topics: Beltway Confidential

Race riots could ensue if George Zimmerman -- the shooter in the Trayvon Martin case -- is found not guilty of second-degree murder by a Florida jury, the Congressional Black Caucus' executive director allowed yesterday.

"I think a 'not guilty' verdict is extremely problematic in 2012," said Angela Rye, the Executive Director and General Counsel for the Congressional Black Caucus. She said, "I don't know," when asked what would happen in the event of an acquittal. "I know that folks have talked about race riots -- I don't know that. I think that we live in a day and age where people are educated enough not to do that. I know that his mother and his father have asked for peace, peaceful solutions, not repaying evil for evil, so I'm not sure. I think it would set us back . . . there's no value to racial violence or any other kind of violence."
http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/1342491

Last edited:
Check out all the white people here threatening to riot if Zimmerman is convicted.

How very typical of them. Bunch of savages, always threatening violence if they don't get their way.

...Looks around...

Show me where ANYONE here said they would riot if Z is convicted. Come on. SHOW it. Links please.

...Looks around...

Show me where ANYONE here said they would riot if Z is convicted. Come on. SHOW it. Links please.

Not only is there none, but he has some special computer that can see people's SKIN COLOR

how amazing is that? pfeeesh

waiting for an answer? you would call these people RACE baiting fearmongers too?

SNIP:
CBC: Zimmerman acquittal could spark race riots

By JOEL GEHRKE | JUNE 11, 2012 AT 3:08 PM

187 Comments

Topics: Beltway Confidential

Race riots could ensue if George Zimmerman -- the shooter in the Trayvon Martin case -- is found not guilty of second-degree murder by a Florida jury, the Congressional Black Caucus' executive director allowed yesterday.

"I think a 'not guilty' verdict is extremely problematic in 2012," said Angela Rye, the Executive Director and General Counsel for the Congressional Black Caucus. She said, "I don't know," when asked what would happen in the event of an acquittal. "I know that folks have talked about race riots -- I don't know that. I think that we live in a day and age where people are educated enough not to do that. I know that his mother and his father have asked for peace, peaceful solutions, not repaying evil for evil, so I'm not sure. I think it would set us back . . . there's no value to racial violence or any other kind of violence."
CBC: Zimmerman acquittal could spark race riots | WashingtonExaminer.com

you lefties should think for yourself instead of just posting other left wingers crap about things..unless you want to CONTINUE looking STUPID

Red herring.

The fact is that blacks will riot when they feel the verdict of a trial is unfair.

They'll have celebration riots if Zimmerman is convicted. If black people could riot when the Lakers win a basketball game, they can riot if Zimmerman is convicted.

So...only blacsk people are Lakers fans?

White Laker fans go home after a game. Blacks and mexicans set fire to police cars, stop traffic drag people from their cars and beat them senseless. Then smash windows and steal what they can. Now of course the SWAT unit is there after every home game.

Forum List

Back