Hannity And Mark Fuhrman Fear Monger About African American Riots

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Sean Hannity, Fox News Master Baiter Of Race, once again stuck his finger in the eye of African Americans tonight with the blatantly insensitive use of Mark Fuhrman as an analyst of the George Zimmerman trial. But even worse, Hannity specifically asked Fuhrman to opine about how likely it will be that African Americans will riot if when Zimmerman is acquitted. As if a noted racist like Fuhrman would have any insight into African Americans in Florida. Yet Fuhrman used the opportunity to take a thinly-veiled swipe at the black community. Despite the fact that Sean Hannity has already declared the George Zimmerman trial over, he didn’t bother to contain his excitement tonight over the testimony of pathologist and gun-shot expert, Vincent Di Maio. Never mind that forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden pretty much tore apart Di Maio’s testimony as useless on Fox's On The Record. Hannity for the defense knew better!

....I guess Casey Anthony wasn’t available to analyze Trayvon Martin’s parents child-raising techniques - and "prove" for Fox News viewers that he, not Zimmerman, was the violent one

Read more at Hannity And Mark Fuhrman Fear Monger About African American Riots In The Wake Of The (Certain) Zimmerman Acquittal - NewsHounds

Wow ! Does Hannity have any credibility?

I have no doubt that if Zimmerman is found 'Not Guilty'.

There will be a random murders of innocent white people thru out the country.

And based on the first Rodney King verdict.

Yes, there will be localized riots in the streets.

Is just how they roll in the "Hood" .. :cool:

As blacks have been threatening riots from one end of the nation to another, such speculation is reasonable. Fuhrman is an ideal person to speculate as a consequence of his years as a police officer in Los Angeles.

We all know that Trayvon Martin was the more violent of the two. Not that the propensity for violence is on trial.

As blacks have been threatening riots from one end of the nation to another, such speculation is reasonable. Fuhrman is an ideal person to speculate as a consequence of his years as a police officer in Los Angeles.

We all know that Trayvon Martin was the more violent of the two. Not that the propensity for violence is on trial.

How also do they get justice? they had to riot to be freed, they had to riot to vote, they had to be treated with dignity, they had to riot to stop from being killed, they had to riot to get a proper education.

They have learned they have to fight for their rights.

Rodney King the guy that whites said was not beaten?

Red herring.

The fact is that blacks will riot when they feel the verdict of a trial is unfair.

There will be protests in the streets if Zimmerman is found not guilty.
It usually always ends up in violence of some kind or another with the Lefty protesters.
They just can't seem to respect the laws of the land and the courts decisions.

Red herring.

The fact is that blacks will riot when they feel the verdict of a trial is unfair.

You don't know that.

It usually always ends up in violence of some kind or another with the Lefty protesters.

I wonder what the far right will say if there are no riots. It would go against all of their philosophical beliefs about black people

How also do they get justice? they had to riot to be freed, they had to riot to vote, they had to be treated with dignity, they had to riot to stop from being killed, they had to riot to get a proper education.

The Civil Rights movement with Martian Luther King was peaceful and they did it without any violence from them. The violence came from those in power (Dem's) when they used fire hoses on the children.
When they did that, it got the whole nation involved and it made many Americans angry when they saw that happening on their televisions.
Then Jessie Jackson & Al Sharpton and many like him used violence & race bating after King's death, they have used violence ever since then.
It's totally opposite of what Martin Luther King was for and about.

Red herring.

You don't know that.

Ok, I don't know the future, all I can do is make an educated guess based on past behavior. Although I'd presume any adult reader would know this, I'll make the change just for your benefit:

The fact is that blacks may riot when they feel the verdict of a trial is unfair.

Then let them riot. I have no objections to blacks rioting and I've been through the 1965 Watts riot, the 1992 Rodney King riots and the Staples riot. No one is afraid of them rioting. It's called target practice. Do you think those Korean shop owners are afraid of another riot? They are fortifying their rooftops.

Black people rioting hasn't been taken seriously since the Staples riot. Everyone who has been through one or more riots knows two things; One, any excuse to loot is a good one and Two, they burn down their own houses first.

I wonder what the far right will say if there are no riots. It would go against all of their philosophical beliefs about black people

Very true; then they will be able to accept that they were heroes for shaming potential rioters into behaving like civilized humans.

Red herring.

They'll have celebration riots if Zimmerman is convicted. If black people could riot when the Lakers win a basketball game, they can riot if Zimmerman is convicted.

Red herring.

They'll have celebration riots if Zimmerman is convicted. If black people could riot when the Lakers win a basketball game, they can riot if Zimmerman is convicted.

We should be very conscious of the fact that ALL blacks do not riot.

In fact, a very small proportion of their population participates.

It would be very nice if they didn't.
History has show-en us otherwise and not all blacks riot in the streets.
It will not just be blacks who will be in that mix if they do protest.
It going to be a bunch of far left radicals protestors, who use violence all the time.

Does Hannity have any credibility?

Yes......about 4 times more than you do.

If you think nothing is going to happen if Zimmerman is set free, then you really do have a screw lose. Not all blacks will riot, many are not that way. But they'll also have a bunch of lefty white radicals joining the ones that do, so it won't be all blacks.

If they don't riot....then good! I'll applaud them!

Then let them riot. I have no objections to blacks rioting and I've been through the 1965 Watts riot, the 1992 Rodney King riots and the Staples riot. No one is afraid of them rioting. It's called target practice. Do you think those Korean shop owners are afraid of another riot? They are fortifying their rooftops.

Black people rioting hasn't been taken seriously since the Staples riot. Everyone who has been through one or more riots knows two things; One, any excuse to loot is a good one and Two, they burn down their own houses first.

A lot of white people lost their jobs,including LA Chief of Police, and LA Mayor. Many white businesses were burned. Tax payers paid billions in taxes and increased insurance.

Martin Luther King, if he were here, would beg to differ with you.

Forum List

Back