Trump a bigot? Misogynist?Don't tell that to the African-American Trump executive Lynne Patton

Only against actually bigots.

Hey your're the one ranting about "niggas" and "tokens".
True but as example only.
Not real adept at sarcasm, are you?

I don't consider calling a person of color a "token nigga" sarcasm... it' s a s bad as McGarrett's depiction of the Obama's as chimps.

Yep- stupid- and disgusting.

Frankly everyone who calls her a 'token' is judging her based upon her race.

In this context, 'token' is a race-based label .. and yes, I consider her a token. She's propped up to suggest that Trump isn't a racist. That's a token.

If you're black and working for what appears to be an overt racist who says nasty shit about black people, you SHOULD expect to be called a token and worse. Just because she's black doesn't make her immune from critique

I think using the N word to describe her is out of order, but then again, I recognize the context in which it was used and it wasn't said by someone I would consider a racist. It's all about context brother..
It's not about context, it's about the double standard perpetrated by the left, tolerated & perpetuated by blacks.

I don't consider calling a person of color a "token nigga" sarcasm... it' s a s bad as McGarrett's depiction of the Obama's as chimps.

In this context, 'token' is a race-based label .. and yes, I consider her a token. She's propped up to suggest that Trump isn't a racist. That's a token.

If you're black and working for what appears to be an overt racist who says nasty shit about black people, you SHOULD expect to be called a token and worse. Just because she's black doesn't make her immune from critique

I think using the N word to describe her is out of order, but then again, I recognize the context in which it was used and it wasn't said by someone I would consider a racist. It's all about context brother..
It's not about context, it's about the double standard perpetrated by the left, tolerated & perpetuated by blacks.

Why in the fuck would I give a damn about what you think?

This young woman is amazing and her journey with the Trump family is an awesome read.

Lynne is so angry at the over the top accusations against the Trumps that not only did she put out a video that the MSM ignored but now she has given an interview to the DM.

*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

You are like broken records throwing around completely invalid accusations 24/7. Most of you aren't even worth the time of day to debate because all you do is regurgitate talking points from all your sources.

And yes, I know those sources because I always check in to see what the new "grievance du jour" is going to be before I log in to USMB.

Where did all the interesting liberals go from USMB? I miss them. Only a few left that post on occasion. Pity.

I digress. :)

May I introduce you to Lynne Patton. The Trump executive in charge of distributing millions of dollars to charities for the Trump organization. Ta da!

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

Patton, vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation and senior assistant to the Trump family, has grown particularly close with Eric Trump and his wife Lara (left)

A bit of her story from the article and it's one hell of a great read:

'The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I've ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,' Patton says.

'They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world - hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked.'

Choking up, she says in the video, 'Like many Americans, I have struggled with substance abuse and addiction. The Trump family has stood by me through immensely difficult times without hesitation, nor concern for their own reputation by association.

'They continue to trust me with every aspect of their lives and the lives of their families. They invite me into their homes and welcome me at their family gatherings.'

Patton's defense and support of Trump are not linked to her employment but rather to the facts surrounding the presidential race, she says.

'As the daughter of a man born in Birmingham, Alabama, who rose against all odds to become one of the most established and respected doctors at Yale University, there is no amount of money in the world that could buy my loyalty to a family that subscribed to such intolerant and bigoted ideologies,' she says.

They've all become like family members to me - Eric is truly the brother I never had and Lara, his wife, has become one of my best friends. We all go out to dinner together outside of the office and travel together outside the office.

Patton deliberately chose not to seek approval from the Trump family before going public. She feared that they would be more concerned for her safety than for their own reputations.

Indeed, the presidential candidate did not know about the video until Sean Hannity played it for him on his Fox News Channel show on May 3.

'That was so beautiful from Lynne... She is so amazing,' Trump said with emotion."

More at link:

I'm proof Donald Trump isn't a bigot, says African-American Trump exec

348BC57600000578-3605597-Patton_pictured_in_back_in_a_group_selfie_with_Eric_Trump_says_t-a-136_1464122277750.jpg

Patton (pictured in back in a group selfie with Eric Trump) says that the Trump family has stood by her side during 'immensely difficult times without hesitation or concern for their own reputation by association'
trumps been in the public eye for over 30 years.

but now that he's running as a rep he's a racist and a sexist

all of a sudden, like magic, the world didn't see it, for 30 years.

And for those leftist that still don't get it; The media is lying to you, you are believing their lies w/o a single thought of your own.

Years ago he was sued for racial discrimination for not renting to minorities .
and he won

sucks being a victim of lies, least that what it seems like.

This young woman is amazing and her journey with the Trump family is an awesome read.

Lynne is so angry at the over the top accusations against the Trumps that not only did she put out a video that the MSM ignored but now she has given an interview to the DM.

*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

You are like broken records throwing around completely invalid accusations 24/7. Most of you aren't even worth the time of day to debate because all you do is regurgitate talking points from all your sources.

And yes, I know those sources because I always check in to see what the new "grievance du jour" is going to be before I log in to USMB.

Where did all the interesting liberals go from USMB? I miss them. Only a few left that post on occasion. Pity.

May I introduce you to Lynne Patton. The Trump executive in charge of distributing millions of dollars to charities for the Trump organization. Ta da!

348BC59500000578-3605597-Patton_vice_president_of_the_Eric_Trump_Foundation_and_senior_as-a-129_1464122238629.jpg

Patton, vice president of the Eric Trump Foundation and senior assistant to the Trump family, has grown particularly close with Eric Trump and his wife Lara (left)

'The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I've ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,' Patton says.

'They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world - hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I've ever worked.'

Choking up, she says in the video, 'Like many Americans, I have struggled with substance abuse and addiction. The Trump family has stood by me through immensely difficult times without hesitation, nor concern for their own reputation by association.

'They continue to trust me with every aspect of their lives and the lives of their families. They invite me into their homes and welcome me at their family gatherings.'

Patton's defense and support of Trump are not linked to her employment but rather to the facts surrounding the presidential race, she says.

'As the daughter of a man born in Birmingham, Alabama, who rose against all odds to become one of the most established and respected doctors at Yale University, there is no amount of money in the world that could buy my loyalty to a family that subscribed to such intolerant and bigoted ideologies,' she says.

They've all become like family members to me - Eric is truly the brother I never had and Lara, his wife, has become one of my best friends. We all go out to dinner together outside of the office and travel together outside the office.

Patton deliberately chose not to seek approval from the Trump family before going public. She feared that they would be more concerned for her safety than for their own reputations.

Indeed, the presidential candidate did not know about the video until Sean Hannity played it for him on his Fox News Channel show on May 3.

'That was so beautiful from Lynne... She is so amazing,' Trump said with emotion."

More at link:

348BC57600000578-3605597-Patton_pictured_in_back_in_a_group_selfie_with_Eric_Trump_says_t-a-136_1464122277750.jpg

Patton (pictured in back in a group selfie with Eric Trump) says that the Trump family has stood by her side during 'immensely difficult times without hesitation or concern for their own reputation by association'

And for those leftist that still don't get it; The media is lying to you, you are believing their lies w/o a single thought of your own.

:0) Talk about magic ..

Donald Trump is PT Barnum .. and you're the sucker. :lol:

Which Donald Trump is he .. or have you been played for a fool? :0)

you're assuming I support him.

now run along and keep repeating what the media tells you, don't think for yourself, you weren't trained how to do that

More at link:

Only thing I beg to differ with you on is that I believe they know damn well that the media is lying and they come on the board and know the lies and perpetuate the lies.
Because no matter how many times we can make an argument and back up a case in a thread, whoa bingo bango you have another lying thread coming up about the exact same topic and the players like rdean, luddly, Lakhota and others will continue to spout the same lie.
I disagree, the brainwash is so deep, they simply can't see the truth or have a free thought.

name one leftist that doesn't agree with every other leftist

Patton had a substance abuse problem and the Trump family has stuck with her thru thick and thin to help her get over it. They have placed her in a key position in their organizations. Lynne handles millions of dollars for crying out loud. She's a family friend.

They've been loyal to her. Do you do that with a token? Man the bigotry on this board is just stunning.
You don't get it, I never disputed any of that, the point was (if you go back and read what I wrote objectively) is that she gets a paycheck from Trump and thus her objectivity can reasonably be called into question and yes Trump has made A LOT of statements that tend to lead an objective person to believe that he harbors bigoted attitudes. If he wants to dispel that notion he's going to have come up with something other than an EMPLOYEE to attest to it.

Left wing wankers can't even admit they are wrong. You've got your marching orders that Trump is a misogynist and a racist and you are going to keep bitterly clinging to it.

Pathetic.
The problem with your statement is two fold; One I'm not "left wing" (although I'm probably guilty of being a "wanker") and I don't believe that Trump is a misogynist or a racist, I find Trump to be utterly distasteful as a candidate for POTUS for reasons that have nothing to do with those accusations against him.

Context is everything.

First post after my OP. It's pitiful.

I have no use for Hillary Clinton whatsoever but I would never ever call Huma Abedin a token Muslim. The woman has been with Hillary since around the mid 90's. Talented and an excellent aide. She's loyal sadly to a fault but loyal nonetheless.

But I'd never take a cheap shot at her by calling her a token. Damn the left are such bigots and racists.
Why not ? She also is a token?

You're absolutely an absolutely despicable person.
Since when is honesty despicable?

Go rant your racist shit elsewhere... you're lucky I don't report your sorry ass.
Man up and report me then.
nothing I've said isn't fact.

I wouldn't waste my time on the likes of you, you racist pig.

Why not ? She also is a token?

You're absolutely an absolutely despicable person.
Since when is honesty despicable?

Go rant your racist shit elsewhere... you're lucky I don't report your sorry ass.
Man up and report me then.
nothing I've said isn't fact.

I wouldn't waste my time on the likes of you, you racist pig.
You just did.
Asshole.
Lol!

More at link:

so she's the token nigga!

The soft racism of the left, on display thanks to daw101.

More at link:

Blah, blah, blah. Who cares about this woman's touching story. I mean hell, we know trump isn't racist because he took a picture eating a taco cabana bowl. I'm sure he isn't sexist because he likes vagina. Cool. None of that shit matters in the face of how screwed this country is after 8 years of Boosh and Bammer. This is nothing but fluff and nonsense. Most people want to hear what a trade tariff of up to 45% means when we go to Wal-Mart or buy a car. This 's crap is just dumb.

Context is everything.
I hear ya my nigga

More at link:

As always wrong.

Context is everything.
I hear ya my nigga
Fuck you cracker !

More at link:

As always wrong.

Typical response from a typical idiot.

More at link:

She looks Indian.

lol

Context is everything.
I hear ya my nigga
Fuck you cracker !
I beg your pardon? I am 1/32nd native American.

More at link:

As always wrong.

Typical response from a typical idiot.
yes yours is...

Context is everything.
I hear ya my nigga
Fuck you cracker !
I beg your pardon? I am 1/32nd native American.
got the dna test to prove that?

Forum List

Back