Trump a bigot? Misogynist?Don't tell that to the African-American Trump executive Lynne Patton

I beg your pardon? I am 1/32nd native American.
got the dna test to prove that?
I loaned it to Elizabeth Warren.
so you're talking out your ass ...
Wasn't it obvious lol
Obviously bad and not funny.
How is it bad? Jesus Christ you sissies get offended by anything no matter how mundane it is.
For the record I do have native heritage & believe it or not our tree has been traced back through George Washington. Do I think it matters? Of course not. Do I think it's interesting? Yeah, kind of.

r*Sigh* You know this racist and misogynist bullshit is getting so freaking old left wingers. It's tiring.

So is the some-of-my-best-friends-are-darkies defense such as the one offered here and the myopic labeling of anyone who dares to question one syllable as a "liberal" or "left winger".

You are like broken records throwing around completely invalid accusations 24/7. Most of you aren't even worth the time of day to debate because all you do is regurgitate talking points from all your sources.

You must seriously be viewing only "liberal" or "left winger" posts that have done that and only that, I've seen lots of it from all angles and you really have done the same here.

And yes, I know those sources because I always check in to see what the new "grievance du jour" is going to be before I log in to USMB.

Um, ok? Good for you?

Where did all the interesting liberals go from USMB? I miss them. Only a few left that post on occasion. Pity.

Difficult to understand why those you broadbrush and categorize so casually would hang for a discussion you clearly aren't capable of?

As for your "MSM", please. Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations which preside over 90% of what americans see hear and read, thanks to FCC deregulation. Fox News, Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, and on and on, they're all part of the "MSM".

Unfortunately for Trump supporters, the rational among them will have to come to terms with the reality that this is what Donald wants and signed up for with his own approach. He wanted a shitfest and that's what we're going to get now. I have no doubt you'll be able to continue to dish out shit as well as the "other" side.
You really believe that the Main Stream Media doesn't have a liberal slant, Fenton? The New York Times admitted a few years ago that they did. Yes, FOX is part of the Main Stream Media but they're a small part of it. Not that you'd know it though with the constant attacks on FOX by the left! You'd think FOX dominated media! The truth is...they were one of the few outlets for news that wasn't liberally biased...which makes them THE DEVIL in liberals eyes.

Sure, war on conservatives and all that. Look, The FCC got deregulated under Clinton. Back in the 1980s there were 50 some odd companies in the US media game which meant a diversity of views and discussion, and in my opinion (born in 1955) it was all much more fact based and intended to inform.

Now 6 major multinational corporations preside over 90% of what americans see, hear, and read. Not good. As far as I'm concerned, Fox News and MSNBC (for example) are all pushing the same schtick, the same poison, the same perceptual reality and the same lies about what this society really has become. When I hear anyone bitching about this or that media bias I know they're paying attention to the poison and not hearing the version they prefer. That's all it ever means. Me? Don't have that shit in my house. American media is the wost place to go to be informed. It's nothing but marketing and a means of crowd control through the propagation of fear, anxiety, division.
You and I are from the same generation, Fenton but I've got a slightly different take on where we went "wrong" as far as the media is concerned. It used to be that the daily news report was just that...a factual report on what had happened that day. What it all meant was something left for US to decide. From the 70's on however "journalists" decided that they shouldn't just report the news but that they should also tell us what it means. FOX and MSNBC take that to an extreme but the other media outlets are ALL guilty of "editorializing" the news.
The other thing I see is that today people get their news from a source that feeds them what they want to hear regardless of it's veracity. As bad as MSNBC and FOX can be...internet blogs and so called news sites are far worse. You hear some of the stupidest shit you can even imagine on the internet and yet a whole new generation uses THAT as their primary news source. That and late night comedy shows...which is it's own problem!

got the dna test to prove that?
Wasn't it obvious lol
How is it bad? Jesus Christ you sissies get offended by anything no matter how mundane it is.
For the record I do have native heritage & believe it or not our tree has been traced back through George Washington. Do I think it matters? Of course not. Do I think it's interesting? Yeah, kind of.
Of course it has dear.
Without the dna it's all bullshit

Wasn't it obvious lol
Of course it has dear.
What's bullshit? What does someone's heritage have to do with being a politician? Why does color matter? Why does sex matter? Why does sexual orientation? Why do you liberals always argue about superfluous bullshit? Someone can either do the job or they can't. Being black, gay, Latino, female, male, transgender, democrat, republican, rich, native American, or any of the other asinine qualifiers you morons put on elected officials has ZERO baring on their ability to perform their elected duties. NONE

Wasn't it obvious lol
Of course it has dear.
What's bullshit? What does someone's heritage have to do with being a politician? Why does color matter? Why does sex matter? Why does sexual orientation? Why do you liberals always argue about superfluous bullshit? Someone can either do the job or they can't. Being black, gay, Latino, female, male, transgender, democrat, republican, rich, native American, or any of the other asinine qualifiers you morons put on elected officials has ZERO baring on their ability to perform their elected duties. NONE
Dodge much?

Wasn't it obvious lol
Of course it has dear.
Dodge much?
Not a Dodge at all. This thread isn't about me despite you trying to make it so.

Of course it has dear.
Dodge much?
Not a Dodge at all. This thread isn't about me despite you trying to make it so.
Never said it was, but you're ignorance is on full display in it.
Trump is a bigot and dumbfucks like you are suckers.

Of course it has dear.
Dodge much?
Your opinion is moot. I hope you're not getting paid for your trolling cause you're terrible at it.

Of course it has dear.
Dodge much?
Your opinion is moot. I hope you're not getting paid for your trolling cause you're terrible at it.
It's not a opinion it's a fact .
I can't wait.

Hillary calls blacks super predators & speaks to them with a fake black souther accent. Trump wants to profile people entering our country.

Somehow Hillary gets a pass but Trump's statement appears to have come from the antichrist himself....

And you lefties wonder why we don't take anything you say seriously.

Dodge much?
I can't wait.
It's not a fact. It's you acting like you have a tampon lodged in your ass because Trump wasn't using pc speak to convey his ideas.

Tough shit

Dodge much?
I can't wait.
It is funny though. You CLEARLY don't know the difference between fact & opinion.

Dodge much?
I can't wait.
It's not a fact. It's you acting like you have a tampon lodged in your ass because Trump wasn't using pc speak to convey his ideas.

Tough shit
You can dream.

Forum List

Back