#HandsUp ! Marines Blow Rafters Off Singing “Days Of Elijah”

LOL --- let's just distort reality in order to reach a political gain, why don't we?

You vote for everybody who believes like you do, and I'll vote for everybody who believes like I do. It's called representative government .... quit bitching and step up.

No, we have something called "Separation of Church and State". Even if they get enough of you stupids to vote against your own economic interests, you still can't impose your religious stupid on us.

You can, however, vote for assholes like Bush who gut the middle class and get us into pointless wars, so there's that.
Gee .... I'm surprised! You're a liberal? Who'da thunk?

Despite all your caterwauling, the American people get to decide ... period. You don't get to tell them ... you don't get to deride them as being stupid ... you don't get to insist that the left knows better.

You're losing - get used to it. People have seen the left ... and are sickened by it. Frankly, you're on the fast train to irrelevance.

I'm somewhat disturbed we still have so much superstition in the 21st century.

I'm somewhat surprised you manage to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Well, I don't chew gum, since it's bad for your teeth.

But my point still stands.

This is the fucking 21st century and we have spaceships and computers and genetically engineered food. That there are still people who think there's a magic fairy who sits on a cloud and cares if they are masturbating is kind of depressing.

Why would you care? Has nothing to do with you, right?

So, why do you think it's okay to force your beliefs onto others, but not vice versa?

Well, if you guys kept that stupidity in your churches, that would be awesome.

When you vote in a complete fucking Moron like George W. Stupid because he's "right with Jesus", and he proceeds to fuck up the country, then it does kind of become my problem.

You are one MISERABLE human being when a song can make you blow a gasket

LEAVE the thread you don't like it. You're looking like a bigger horses ass than normal

I'm somewhat disturbed we still have so much superstition in the 21st century.

I'm somewhat surprised you manage to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Well, I don't chew gum, since it's bad for your teeth.

But my point still stands.

This is the fucking 21st century and we have spaceships and computers and genetically engineered food. That there are still people who think there's a magic fairy who sits on a cloud and cares if they are masturbating is kind of depressing.

Why would you care? Has nothing to do with you, right?

So, why do you think it's okay to force your beliefs onto others, but not vice versa?

Well, if you guys kept that stupidity in your churches, that would be awesome.

When you vote in a complete fucking Moron like George W. Stupid because he's "right with Jesus", and he proceeds to fuck up the country, then it does kind of become my problem.

You are one MISERABLE human being when a song can make you blow a gasket

LEAVE the thread you don't like it. You're looking like a bigger horses ass than normal

This board would be so much better if people would just start ignoring the trash

Keep your thoughts out of politics, and I'll keep mine ....

I do notice, however, you don't deny any of the accusations, did you? A little deflection, maybe?

No, what I notice is that when you guys can't inflict your religious stupidity on the rest of us, you whine about how you are being oppressed.

LOL --- let's just distort reality in order to reach a political gain, why don't we?

You vote for everybody who believes like you do, and I'll vote for everybody who believes like I do. It's called representative government .... quit bitching and step up.

Cripes, there's something wrong with you. Go away.

I love the thread and the music. I love seeing our military at worship and I love to see them praise God.

It shows they have their priorities straight, and we all want sane, well grounded and godly men and women protecting us, after all.

I love the thread and the music. I love seeing our military at worship and I love to see them praise God.

It shows they have their priorities straight, and we all want sane, well grounded and godly men and women protecting us, after all.

My thoughts too. :thup:

I do notice, however, you don't deny any of the accusations, did you? A little deflection, maybe?

No, what I notice is that when you guys can't inflict your religious stupidity on the rest of us, you whine about how you are being oppressed.

I'm sorry - I don't know what I was thinking. Now, I gotta worry about the Thought Police showing up!

Despite all your caterwauling, the American people get to decide ... period. You don't get to tell them ... you don't get to deride them as being stupid ... you don't get to insist that the left knows better.

You're losing - get used to it. People have seen the left ... and are sickened by it. Frankly, you're on the fast train to irrelevance.

Guy, if anyone is on the fast train to irrelevence, it's you guys.

There aren't enough angry old white guys to keep you afloat.

Guy, if anyone is on the fast train to irrelevence, it's you guys.

There aren't enough angry old white guys to keep you afloat.

Angry? Nahhhhh .....

Old? Okay, I'll give you that one.

White? Well, yeah, but I can't help it ....

Afloat? You kidding? If the QE2 can float, so can I!!!!

See last three elections - let me know what direction the country is leaning. Liberals have always been - and will always be -- a minority. Now, you're on the endangered list !

I'm sorry - I don't know what I was thinking. Now, I gotta worry about the Thought Police showing up!

No thought police. No thought as far as I can tell. Just multiple people observing that you're hysterical, irrational, and completely inappropriate, and we'd like you to leave.

Don't worry, nobody expects you actually will. You loons get off on intruding on discussions that have nothing to do with you, and pissing and moaning about the fact that somebody is talking about stuff you don't like. Then you start to screech that this objectionable verbage is being "shoved down your throat" and you start whining that nobody has a right to make you see/listen/be subjected to the crap that you seek out. Nobody asked you to participate.

Talk about thought police, oh brother.

Now go away.

No thought police. No thought as far as I can tell. Just multiple people observing that you're hysterical, irrational, and completely inappropriate, and we'd like you to leave.

Got any idea how badly you hurt my feelings???

Nahh, me neither ....

Rule No. 4 When lacking a cogent and coherent counter-argument, attack the poster.

The fact that you had to resort to that so quickly is quite a compliment. Thank you.

Last edited:
Don't worry, nobody expects you actually will. You loons get off on intruding on discussions that have nothing to do with you, and pissing and moaning about the fact that somebody is talking about stuff you don't like. Then you start to screech that this objectionable verbage is being "shoved down your throat" and you start whining that nobody has a right to make you see/listen/be subjected to the crap that you seek out. Nobody asked you to participate.

Now go away.

They are something to behold aren't they? they come into a thread and start ranting and raving when they could have just passed it over...liberalism is a mental disorder. they prove it DAILY

Now go away.

Reality doesn't live in your zip code, huh?

You rant -- makes no sense - has no connection to reality - and you expect us to listen?

You rant and rave like a petulant little child, and then are offended because someone has the temerity to challenge your pedantic little arguments.

You don't bother with facts --- all that matters is you get to raise your hand and be noticed. You use this podium to try to validate your relevance in a world that largely considers you, and your views, irrelevant. You don't believe what you say because you don't say anything - there is no factual basis for your little piss-ant temper tantrums.

Now, if you want to exchange flames -- I will be happy to play your childish little game. But, in the meantime, why don't you grow up, study the issues, and come up with something other than whining little bitchy personal attacks?? Who knows? You might actually come up with something intelligent - but I doubt it.

Yeah, I didn't think you would -- or could.

Forum List

Back