#HandsUp ! Marines Blow Rafters Off Singing “Days Of Elijah”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:salute:
Touching!!!!

Published on Sep 17, 2014
America's wonderful men and women in uniform (Marines) participating in worship, lifting their voices to Almighty God as they sing "Days of Elijah." Love the energy and camaraderie as they praise the God of Psalm 91.

Lord we pray that You continue to protect each and every one of our men and women on the front lines, and You bring comfort and peace to their families.

Many thanks to Merrie Pardee Baldwin for first submitting this to Facebook.

We hope you take the time to watch all the moving, inspirational, and encouraging videos that we include on TheChurchGuide YouTube Channel.

The Church Guide is a media ministry of The River Room Church and like Lia Mills, we are also trying to make this world a better place ... world changers for the Kingdom of God. Please visit our website, Christian news Christian events Christian churches - Hampton Roads Virginia for the latest in Christian news, inspiring and encouraging stories, features, and testimonies, and a whole lot more to lift your spirit.

I'm somewhat disturbed we still have so much superstition in the 21st century.

I'm somewhat surprised you manage to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Well, I don't chew gum, since it's bad for your teeth.

But my point still stands.

This is the fucking 21st century and we have spaceships and computers and genetically engineered food. That there are still people who think there's a magic fairy who sits on a cloud and cares if they are masturbating is kind of depressing.

Remembering Pearl Harbor…

Some more pictures from the attack here.
Hear stories from survivors who were on the Arizona here.

Thank you for this thread. It brought my PawPaw into my thoughts and tears to my eyes. Clicked the song and scrolled down as it was playing to find survivors of Pearl Harbor. He survived that. They were one of the few who broke out of the harbor and made it out in tact. He was a tall, broad, jolly man. I miss him.

Remembering Pearl Harbor…

Some more pictures from the attack here.
Hear stories from survivors who were on the Arizona here.

Thank you for this thread. It brought my PawPaw into my thoughts and tears to my eyes. Clicked the song and scrolled down as it was playing to find survivors of Pearl Harbor. He survived that. They were one of the few who broke out of the harbor and made it out in tact. He was a tall, broad, jolly man. I miss him.

You're welcome.

This is the fucking 21st century and we have spaceships and computers and genetically engineered food. That there are still people who think there's a magic fairy who sits on a cloud and cares if they are masturbating is kind of depressing.

Why would you care? Has nothing to do with you, right?

So, why do you think it's okay to force your beliefs onto others, but not vice versa?

So, why do you think it's okay to force your beliefs onto others, but not vice versa?

Well, if you guys kept that stupidity in your churches, that would be awesome.

When you vote in a complete fucking Moron like George W. Stupid because he's "right with Jesus", and he proceeds to fuck up the country, then it does kind of become my problem.

Well, if you guys kept that stupidity in your churches, that would be awesome.

When you vote in a complete fucking Moron like George W. Stupid because he's "right with Jesus", and he proceeds to fuck up the country, then it does kind of become my problem.

Ahhhh .... so you oppose anybody who doesn't think like you, right? "Free speech" and 'free exercise of religion' are just words, right, and you really don't believe in either, huh?

You are ever so much smarter than the majority of Americans, right? They should just sit down, shut up, and listen to you, huh? You can handle it and they shouldn't bother their empty little heads about all those big, bad national problems, right?

You're demanding that everybody believe as you, parrot everything you believe, and puppet your concept of political correct actions, right? You want us to genuflect to the absolute fucking moron and criminal in the WH now, right? We certainly don't dare to challenge him, do we?

Got it.

Got to admit, though - sounds pretty tyrannical to me.

Ahhhh .... so you oppose anybody who doesn't think like you, right? "Free speech" and 'free exercise of religion' are just words, right, and you really don't believe in either, huh?

I think Religion has never done a good thing in all of human history, not once, not even by accident. The sooner we outgrow religion, the better off we will be.

I think Religion has never done a good thing in all of human history, not once, not even by accident. The sooner we outgrow religion, the better off we will be.

Keep your thoughts out of politics, and I'll keep mine ....

I do notice, however, you don't deny any of the accusations, did you? A little deflection, maybe?

Keep your thoughts out of politics, and I'll keep mine ....

I do notice, however, you don't deny any of the accusations, did you? A little deflection, maybe?

No, what I notice is that when you guys can't inflict your religious stupidity on the rest of us, you whine about how you are being oppressed.

LOL --- let's just distort reality in order to reach a political gain, why don't we?

You vote for everybody who believes like you do, and I'll vote for everybody who believes like I do. It's called representative government .... quit bitching and step up.

LOL --- let's just distort reality in order to reach a political gain, why don't we?

You vote for everybody who believes like you do, and I'll vote for everybody who believes like I do. It's called representative government .... quit bitching and step up.

No, we have something called "Separation of Church and State". Even if they get enough of you stupids to vote against your own economic interests, you still can't impose your religious stupid on us.

You can, however, vote for assholes like Bush who gut the middle class and get us into pointless wars, so there's that.

Forum List

Back