Hamilton Burger a.k.a. John Boehner

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Admittedly, John Boehner only took over from Typhoid Nancy two months ago. Admittedly, Boehner has a Senate, and a president to contend with. Nevertheless, Netanyahu’s invitation is the only good thing Boehner gets credit for.

This lawsuit leaves a lot to be desired:

The Right Isn't Buying Boehner's Latest Obama Lawsuit Plan
Jan 27, 2015 2:48 PM EST
by David Weigel

The Right Isn t Buying Boehner s Latest Obama Lawsuit Plan - Bloomberg Politics

Boehner is a bigger loser than was Hamilton Berger in the old Perry Mason TV show. Frankly, I would not hire John Boehner to sue in a traffic court with a deaf mute judge presiding, let alone trust him in this president’s Supreme Court.

So far, Boehner has failed on two major issues, illegal aliens and the ACA, and he just got started.

Boehner Relents on Immigration Fight, Will Allow Vote on ‘Clean’ Homeland Security Bill
Josh Siegel / March 03, 2015

Boehner Caves on DHS Funding Immigration Fight

To be fair, Boehner shares the blame with Republicans who elected him to the speaker’s position. No doubt, Democrats would have found enough Republicans to elect Boehner had conservatives blocked him. Even if Republicans had “one of their own” in the White House it would be a repeat of the last time Republicans controlled Congress and the presidency. In short —— federal government bureaucrats give the parasite class everything they demand regardless of which party is in charge. It all comes down to sending true conservatives to Congress when the public is finally ready to take on the parasites.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. “To hell with the presidency.” More so if Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio are the choices. Focus on the Senate races.

Finally,

A solid majority of House Republicans — 167 in all — rejected a call for GOP unity from Speaker John Boehner earlier on Tuesday, a sign of his slipping grip on power in the House after he flip-flopped to support President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty by providing funding for it.

“We all need to be team players and support each other,” Boehner told House Republicans, according to a House GOP aide, in regards to his new efforts to pass a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) funding bill that doesn’t block Obama’s executive amnesty.

Boehner Tells House Republicans: ‘We All Need To Be Team Players And Support Each Other’
by Matthew Boyle3 Mar 2015Washington, DC

Boehner Tells House Republicans We All Need To Be Team Players And Support Each Other - Breitbart
Why in hell should any conservative be a team player when establishment Republicans play on the same team as Democrats!

OP CORRECTION: Boehner became the speaker on Jan. 5, 2011.

To be fair, Boehner shares the blame with Republicans who elected him to the speaker’s position. No doubt, Democrats would have found enough Republicans to elect Boehner had conservatives blocked him.

The country appears to be stuck with John Boehner and Taqiyya the Liar until after the 2016 elections.

Dems vow to protect Boehner from conservative coup
By Mike Lillis - 03/06/15 06:00 AM EST

Dems vow to protect Boehner from conservative coup TheHill
Why in hell should any conservative be a team player when establishment Republicans play on the same team as Democrats!

Does anybody believe Pelosi is not pulling the strings to save Boehner? If anything, those two are thicker than thieves:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has declined to weigh in on the conservatives' discontent. Hinting at her own radioactive image in the eyes of Republicans, she vowed not to get involved in the debate.

“I don't have any intention of getting involved in the politics of that Caucus,” she said recently. “They have enough trouble getting along with each other. I don't think I should inject myself into that.”​

Forum List

Back