Hamas threatens to start killing hostages, including Americans

Americans who go overseas to Dangerous countries take risks. Some people would say: Fuck em.

Remember when:
Trump has renewed his call for a travel ban to protect Americans from "certain dangerous" countries after the latest terror attack in London.

However, he did not name the countries he considers "dangerous".

Hmmmmmm

When did you become an antisemite? Were you taught it?

Biden's impeachment is out of the headlines. Biden's shit economy is out of the headlines. Biden's awful poll numbers are out of the headlines. You think that's an accident?

Hamas colluded with Biden to attack Israel to get his name out of the news cycle?

I dunno….

I would contend these wars in Ukraine and Gaza make Biden look impotent. I do not think these help Biden.

China should attack Taiwan the minute Israel moves on Gaza.

The USA is fail.

They already killed over 2000 over a few days? Is this next round of Killings going to be different? More painful? I saw unverified pictures of young Children held in Dog cages like a kennel. Will they be next? Burned alive with a blowtorch? Its' the muslim way. Intentional slaughter.

I would contend these wars in Ukraine and Gaza make Biden look impotent. I do not think these help Biden.

China should attack Taiwan the minute Israel moves on Gaza.

The USA is fail.
You, of course, are wrong.

Our only hope is the Potato head!

1696880928039.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Dante is the reason we were given the ignore list. His posts are not worth the time it takes to read them.
Your posts reek of anti Semitism.

What about my posts lead you to believe I hate Americans?

Quote me and explain.

You hate Jews. You are fine with the Hamas attack. You are fine with the Nazis in Ukraine.

Your posts reek of anti Semitism.

What about my posts lead you to believe I hate Americans?

Quote me and explain.

You hate Jews. You are fine with the Hamas attack. You are fine with the Nazis in Ukraine.

Hate Jews? Nope.

Ani-semitism? Nope.

HAMAS attacks? Nope.

Nazis are in Ukraine? Did you just time travel to the 1940s?

I would take the list of hostage names and pair each with the name of one of the high-value prisoners that Hamas are demanding released. For each hostage they execute, or who dies because they were used as shields, I'd publicly hang the prisoner matched to their name. I would be unemotional and RELENTLESS.

I'd shut down their power, food shipments, EVERYTHING needed to sustain life and I would tell the world that anyone, ANYONE who tried to break that blockade would be considered part of the war against Israel. Hamas would be killed to the last gunman and it would not matter how many Palestinian civilians died in achieving that goal. The mullah regime in Iran should be nuked. All of their power base destroyed, utterly.

So, where is this list? I know nothing of such a demand. Got a link?

You advocate killing innocent Iranians to take out the Ayatollah?

Hate Jews? Nope.

Ani-semitism? Nope.

HAMAS attacks? Nope.

Nazis are in Ukraine? Did you just time travel to the 1940s?

You are a fool.

If you are denying there are NAZIS in Ukraine, you are a tard or a liar.

You are a fool.

If you are denying there are NAZIS in Ukraine, you are a tard or a liar.

NEoNazis, like in America.

Forum List

Back