Hamas threatens to start killing hostages, including Americans

And where is the "leader of the free world"?

Nine Americans dead and a unknown number kidnapped and the slimeball declared a lid early this morning.....Of course the addle-brained cock-sucker is going to Philly tomorrow to talk about his FUBAR "Bidenomics" to his loser supporters.

Hey, but no more mean tweets right?

Clown World.
These are friends of yours and you are pretending to be upset?

1696876038769.png

Wow, the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY really fucked this one up. They didnt see this coming?

Maybe they DID see it coming and they just want another war.

Nine Americans dead and a unknown number kidnapped and the slimeball declared a lid early this morning.....Of course the addle-brained cock-sucker is going to Philly tomorrow to talk about his FUBAR "Bidenomics" to his loser supporters.

Clown World.
He is having another barbeque.

Please stop calling.

We retaliated for the 3 soldiers that were killed in Germany, by bombing Libya and then they blew one of our airliners to bits over Scotland. Let Israel handle the problem that they created. Americans should get out of there.

Well, we have 9 dead Americans and an unknown number of American hostages. They cant leave.

Lots of militry cargo planes are headed to Israel. Lots of equipment for the 100,000 Israeli troops getting ready to defeat Hamas.

If hostages are taken by those with a real motive such as money one can negotiate. If they would have done this ONLY they could have maybe squeezed something from Israel. 700 Dead unarmed citizens later and all bets are off. I really feel for the hostages, they are in a horrible.position. As for their hostage takers, they miscalculated.

Clown World.
~~~~~~
Well, Biden was hosting a barbecue at the White House Sunday afternoon while war rages in Israel and terrorists allegedly murdered and now hold Americans hostage.
See more:

If hostages are taken by those with a real motive such as money one can negotiate. If they would have done this ONLY they could have maybe squeezed something from Israel. 700 Dead unarmed citizens later and all bets are off. I really feel for the hostages, they are in a horrible.position. As for their hostage takers, they miscalculated.
I would take the list of hostage names and pair each with the name of one of the high-value prisoners that Hamas are demanding released. For each hostage they execute, or who dies because they were used as shields, I'd publicly hang the prisoner matched to their name. I would be unemotional and RELENTLESS.

I'd shut down their power, food shipments, EVERYTHING needed to sustain life and I would tell the world that anyone, ANYONE who tried to break that blockade would be considered part of the war against Israel. Hamas would be killed to the last gunman and it would not matter how many Palestinian civilians died in achieving that goal. The mullah regime in Iran should be nuked. All of their power base destroyed, utterly.

If Hamas murders MORE innocent Americans…IN addition to the 9 already murdered, should the US get directly involved?

Should we just let Israel handle it?

Americans who go overseas to Dangerous countries take risks. Some people would say: Fuck em.

Remember when:
Trump has renewed his call for a travel ban to protect Americans from "certain dangerous" countries after the latest terror attack in London.

However, he did not name the countries he considers "dangerous".

Clown World.
America needs a travel ban to the very dangerous countries like Israel.

Wow, the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY really fucked this one up. They didnt see this coming?

Maybe they DID see it coming and they just want another war.

Biden's impeachment is out of the headlines. Biden's shit economy is out of the headlines. Biden's awful poll numbers are out of the headlines. You think that's an accident?

Forum List

Back