Israel warned it will pay a "heavy price" if it kills Hamas leaders beyond Gaza

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What normal person, would be against Israel or the U.S., for that matter, taking out the leaders of this terrorist organization, regardless of where they are in the world?
If I were Israel, I would tell Turkey to go fuck themselves!

Israel will pay a “heavy price” if it expands its war on Hamas to assassinate militant leaders living in Turkey or elsewhere outside the Gaza Strip, Turkish President Erdogan says.

Hamas leaders have routinely sought safe havens in Qatar, Lebanon, Iran, Russia and Turkey. Israel has generally refrained from pursuing them to avoid diplomatic upheaval. But since the murderous foray into Israel on Oct. 7, Israel has warned that no place will be safe for Hamas leaders. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently said he instructed the Israeli spy agency Mossad to "act against the heads of Hamas wherever they are."

What normal person, would be against Israel or the U.S., for that matter, taking out the leaders of this terrorist organization, regardless of where they are in the world?
That's the challenge Biden faces. Can America dare to tell the rest of the world to go fk themselves?

Right now he's choosing to pretend to 'restrict' the Zionist regime.

Do you think that America can risk loosing Turkey's loyalty? This is one of the big questions that make it so interesting!

The problem with the revenge of Black Sepetmber/Munich Massacre and this group is that thanks to the theft of global humanitarianism mewnt for.citizens and state funding from Iran etc these new terrorist leaders are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. We live in a messed up world.

Kill the head of the snake, and in this case maybe save some civilian lives.

That's the challenge Biden faces. Can America dare to tell the rest of the world to go fk themselves?

Do you think that America can risk loosing Turkey's loyalty? This is one of the big questions that make it so interesting!
The challenge Biden faces is remembering his own name. That being said, it is problematic for one country to carry out assassinations in another country without international approval.

The challenge Biden faces is remembering his own name. That being said, it is problematic for one country to carry out assassinations in another country without international approval.

They have the Hamas guy on record for all to see saying he will order more attacks like Oct 7th.

Iran’s regime is a criminal gang.

Still a recognized Nation State.

A better option is if Iran is dumb enough to join in the fighting in Gaza or Lebanon is the US targets their internal police and military power. And smashes it. Then bounces the rubble.

The Iranian people are not too happy with their current government, getting rid of the government's force control would let them handle it.

Better the Ayatollah gets hanged by his own people.

The issue won't be in Biden's hands now. It's much too important to allow him to make a fatal mistake on US foreign policy as regards support of the Zionist state.

America needs to hope that Turkey doesn't take a solid stand on the question of slaughtering Palestinian civilians.

Just as Nazi's have been hunted down in different countries throughout the world for decades after WWII, the same thing should happen to these Hamas leaders.

Forum List

Back