Hamas off terrorist organisations list...

pic_corner_080814_deroy4.jpg
NOW GIVE ME THE DEATH RATIOS >>>>>>Vig

There is NO EQUIVALENCY in WAR, you dumbass...that's the whole point!
!!!!!!!! Now give me the Death Ratios..........

It's more than a few. One poll showed that 50% of young Israelis would immigrate if htey could.

Most American Jews are treating Israel like a crazy uncle. The Zionists have a whole new marketting scheme.

Tell dumb ass Fundy Christians that we need Israel so Jesus can come back.

Nothing you posted backs up your claim that most Israelis are leaving Israel. Stop lying
A few 100,000 have Toastie in the past 9 years

"In fact, there are no statistically accurate figures about Israelis leaving for Germany "

Advertisement

In the last 9 years, many Jews have migrated to Israel has well. If any of this immigrating out of Israel has an effect on the Jewish population, that's one thing, but it hasn't..
Morons like Joe don't understand the patriotism of Israelis and how much they love their country.
Over 200,000 to Russia alone Toastie

Do you have a valid link for that ?

Either way, every country has people who come and go. So far, the Jewish population in Israel has been increasing , not decreasing
So True........but still a far few have left,all the same..........steve

If someone tries to attack you with a knife, do you use a knife to defend yourself or use a gun? You don't want and even fight, you want the advantage. War is the same. If one pilot is in a biplane dropping TNT to target on the ground and you are in an F14, would you go home and get a cesna and TNT to fight him? Military technology it intended to get an advantage, not to be on a level.

What, you don't understand there is NO EQUIVALENCY in WAR? Are you always this fucking stupid?
Then why do you bleat when a few Israelis(soldiers get killed) compared to hundreds of Palestinians when Israel always have the might and upper hand

If the US withdraws from Texas, Arizona and Califormia it sounds fine to me.
Otherwise how about Israel pockets their military victories, like any other state, expels those assholes causing all the trouble, and the rest of the world can go fuck itself.
Works for me.

yeah, well, the rest of the world would consider htat wrong, as annexing other people's territory and ethnically cleansing are now considered crimes against humanity.

Yet the only ethnic cleansing taking place is that of Christians in Palestine, a reduction of 12% of the population down to 2%. A 10% reduction in the population of Palestine is 500,000 + and not a whisper from the looney left or team Palestine.

""The Christians in the west, most of them, they don't know the realities here. They don't know who is occupying who, who is oppressing who, who is confiscating whose land, who is building walls to try and separate people from one another," Alex Awad, who also pastors East Jerusalem Church, told The Christian Post.................................The Palestinian Christians in Gaza today, they suffer as much as the Palestinian Muslims in Gaza. They are under bombardment. They have only eight hours of electricity of every 24 hours. They have a hard time getting fresh water," he said. "The Palestinian Christians, they don't live in an isolated area where oh, this is a Christian town. No, they live among the Muslims in Gaza and therefore as much as the Muslims are suffering, the Christians are suffering, not only in the Gaza strip but also in the West Bank."......."We are part and parcel of the rest of the Palestinian people. We believe in Jesus Christ. We are still Palestinian Arabs. We speak the Arabic language. We consider ourselves Palestinian," he added.

Palestinian Christian Western Christians Don t Understand Gaza Israeli Conflict

PROPAGANDA The real facts are in the demographics that show 10% of palestines population has disappeared at the hands of hamas and fatah terrorist thugs. Churches have been bombed and desecrated, priests abused and beaten, young girls raped and forced to convert, homes and property taken. That is the reality and not a Jew in sight. Yet the Christian population of Israel has increased by 300,000 since hamas and fatah started their ethnic cleansing from refugees fleeing the terrorist thugs. another 300,000 have dispersed to Christian communities all around the world telling their tales of ethnic cleansing by arab muslims who want the Christians removing from Palestine

If the US withdraws from Texas, Arizona and Califormia it sounds fine to me.
Otherwise how about Israel pockets their military victories, like any other state, expels those assholes causing all the trouble, and the rest of the world can go fuck itself.
Works for me.

yeah, well, the rest of the world would consider htat wrong, as annexing other people's territory and ethnically cleansing are now considered crimes against humanity.

Yet the only ethnic cleansing taking place is that of Christians in Palestine, a reduction of 12% of the population down to 2%. A 10% reduction in the population of Palestine is 500,000 + and not a whisper from the looney left or team Palestine.

""The Christians in the west, most of them, they don't know the realities here. They don't know who is occupying who, who is oppressing who, who is confiscating whose land, who is building walls to try and separate people from one another," Alex Awad, who also pastors East Jerusalem Church, told The Christian Post.................................The Palestinian Christians in Gaza today, they suffer as much as the Palestinian Muslims in Gaza. They are under bombardment. They have only eight hours of electricity of every 24 hours. They have a hard time getting fresh water," he said. "The Palestinian Christians, they don't live in an isolated area where oh, this is a Christian town. No, they live among the Muslims in Gaza and therefore as much as the Muslims are suffering, the Christians are suffering, not only in the Gaza strip but also in the West Bank."......."We are part and parcel of the rest of the Palestinian people. We believe in Jesus Christ. We are still Palestinian Arabs. We speak the Arabic language. We consider ourselves Palestinian," he added.

Palestinian Christian Western Christians Don t Understand Gaza Israeli Conflict

MORE PROPAGANDA

What, you don't understand there is NO EQUIVALENCY in WAR? Are you always this fucking stupid?
Then why do you bleat when a few Israelis(soldiers get killed) compared to hundreds of Palestinians when Israel always have the might and upper hand

More to the point why do you always bleat when the Palestinians are killed in their thousands when engaging in war with Israel

More to the point why do you always bleat when the Palestinians are killed in their thousands when engaging in war with Israel
Because it is Israel war. The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners went to Palestine to take over the country.

Because it is Israel war. The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when foreigners went to Palestine to take over the country.

It had not been their country since 1099 when they ran away. The land was given to the Jews of the world by its legal owners under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW so how could they take over what was already theirs by law

It had not been their country since 1099 when they ran away. The land was given to the Jews of the world by its legal owners under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW so how could they take over what was already theirs by law

:link::link::link::link::link:

Drivel. The land was not given to the Jews of the world, no matter how many times you capitalise "Customary International Law".

....Proof was asked for and proof was given, so because you cant handle the truth you resort to immature ramblings.

Do explain how Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible.

Oooo, someone's got his knickers in a twist. :rolleyes: No need to get prissy about it, Phoney. I accepted your "proof" and moved on. Evey bit of information helps broaden the overall picture. I can't explain how, "Tower Hamlets is run along sharia lines by the local council, they just so happen to be muslims and operate an apartheid regime keeping as many non muslims out of the area as possible." To do that I'd have to read right-wing fascist material found in England First, BNP, UKIP or Sharia Watch, why waste my time and energy, when I'm sure you can provide all the talking points necessary.

Hardly as you will find editorials in the BBC news, Telegraph, Times, Guardian and most other main stream media outlets
:link:

Drivel. The land was not given to the Jews of the world, no matter how many times you capitalise "Customary International Law".

"Customary International Law" has as much legal standing as the land being given to the Jews by god!

Who, by the way Phoney, was, I think you will find, the original 'donator' of the land to the Jews. Was god the "legal owner"?

"Customary International Law" has as much legal standing as the land being given to the Jews by god!

Who, by the way Phoney, was, I think you will find, the original 'donator' of the land to the Jews. Was god the "legal owner"?

If god exists and created the earth, he owns it. As for buying and selling land, Abraham bought land, so he owns a place for his children and their children. he did not sell the land, he buried his beloved wife there. His family left because of drought, they did not sell the land.
Conquerors raved the land but they did not buy it. Armed men came and went but they did not buy land they took it.
So questioning who owns the land you can take the time and trace sales but the land Abraham bought was not sold by him or his children.

Modern jews develop land that was for the most part unused. Later and the population grew they purchased land from churches, christians, arabs, egyptians, lebanese, syrians, etc., anyone willing to sell to them.
Modern jews did not come as conquerors they came as migrants returning to their religious and historic land at the blessing of Ottoman and Arab leaders. They came to be near their holy sites. They came as builders of a nation.
After they were attacked by the arab armies and defeated them, Israel was left with land that the armies fled from, land that was not part of a state. Land that had been offered but refused by the arabs as a state for the palestinians.

If someone tries to attack you with a knife, do you use a knife to defend yourself or use a gun? You don't want and even fight, you want the advantage. War is the same. If one pilot is in a biplane dropping TNT to target on the ground and you are in an F14, would you go home and get a cesna and TNT to fight him? Military technology it intended to get an advantage, not to be on a level.
If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics suck.

If god exists and created the earth, he owns it. As for buying and selling land, Abraham bought land, so he owns a place for his children and their children. he did not sell the land, he buried his beloved wife there. His family left because of drought, they did not sell the land.
Conquerors raved the land but they did not buy it. Armed men came and went but they did not buy land they took it.
So questioning who owns the land you can take the time and trace sales but the land Abraham bought was not sold by him or his children.

Modern jews develop land that was for the most part unused. Later and the population grew they purchased land from churches, christians, arabs, egyptians, lebanese, syrians, etc., anyone willing to sell to them.
Modern jews did not come as conquerors they came as migrants returning to their religious and historic land at the blessing of Ottoman and Arab leaders. They came to be near their holy sites. They came as builders of a nation.
After they were attacked by the arab armies and defeated them, Israel was left with land that the armies fled from, land that was not part of a state. Land that had been offered but refused by the arabs as a state for the palestinians.

So, this Abraham, if he existed, bought ALL of the land that is now known as Israel?

Where are the deeds to the land? Or is it yet another rusty old key story?

Probably the same fable that he lived for 175 years...

So, this Abraham, if he existed, bought ALL of the land that is now known as Israel?

Where are the deeds to the land? Or is it yet another rusty old key story?

Probably the same fable that he lived for 175 years...
Says so in t he Torah.
Where is the Palestinian claim?

Forum List

Back