Hamas members/recruiters sent to Saudi prison

Maybe that is because the royal family considers radical Muslim groups as a threat to their balance of power. They can operate elsewhere (sometimes with the royal support), but only not in SA.

Maybe that is because the royal family considers radical Muslim groups as a threat to their balance of power. They can operate elsewhere (sometimes with the royal support), but only not in SA.

You're full of shit.

The Saudis have opposed them since Nasser and that's also a bone of contention with Qatar. OBL was Muslim Brotherhood.

You're full of shit.

The Saudis have opposed them since Nasser and that's also a bone of contention with Qatar. OBL was Muslim Brotherhood.
Okay, so how does it contradict what I wrote above?

Okay, so how does it contradict what I wrote above?

The MB were given sanctuary in Arabia after they fell out with Nasser on condition that they would NOT teach their beliefs to Saudi students. They betrayed the agreement and were expelled by King Faisal in 1969 or 1970.

The MB were given sanctuary in Arabia after they fell out with Nasser on condition that they would NOT teach their beliefs to Saudi students. They betrayed the agreement and were expelled by King Faisal in 1969 or 1970.
Okay, I will copy and paste what I wrote in my post:

"Maybe that is because the royal family considers radical Muslim groups as a threat to their balance of power. They can operate elsewhere (sometimes with the royal support), but only not in SA"

And how your reasoning proves that my words are wrong?

Okay, I will copy and paste what I wrote in my post:

"Maybe that is because the royal family considers radical Muslim groups as a threat to their balance of power. They can operate elsewhere (sometimes with the royal support), but only not in SA"

And how your reasoning proves that my words are wrong?

This is not copy and paste.. I was there.

Forum List

Back