Hamas Killing Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
America also has the death penalty, it also has a police force that kills 1,000 every year without trial

We're not talking about America here champ. I also notice that you do not say you're sorry to hear it. Goes to prove that you really do not care about the Palestinians.

The Palestinian people need their own Palestinian State with self determination far away from Hamas rule. The problem is where to put it as no surrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their native homelands.

America also has the death penalty, it also has a police force that kills 1,000 every year without trial

Selective reasoning here.

So Americans also invaded a continent, killed the indigenous people.
You guys falsely claim Zionism did the same.

So does it mean that when ** happens in balestine it's ok because of america,
but no ok for zionists because of what?

UN closed it's last shelter in gaza. There are a lot of homeless now.

Hamas should not have fired on Israel.

Pointing out the atrocities of Hamas is indeed a powerful message to those uninformed but so far everyone have already sat their opinion or at least will do despite that.
Those who already heard that and still take it up to Israel are mostly blaming Israel again for that situation - and in this case fighting for some sympathy from them is pointless because their inner scales would always be biased to the Palestinians against Israel out of any proportions, take Humanity for a classic example.

Pointing out the atrocities of Hamas is indeed a powerful message to those uninformed but so far everyone have already sat their opinion or at least will do despite that.
Those who already heard that and still take it up to Israel are mostly blaming Israel again for that situation - and in this case fighting for some sympathy from them is pointless because their inner scales would always be biased to the Palestinians against Israel out of any proportions, take Humanity for a classic example.

A classic example of what exactly Daniyel?

Had you chosen to read previous comments that I have made on this board you will have seen that I do not, in anyway, support Hamas!

The atrocities that Hamas inflict upon the Palestinian population is not what a civilized leadership should be doing to its own people!

Neither do I support the terrorism inflicted upon Israel by Hamas...

So Daniyle, a classic example of what?

We're not talking about America here champ. I also notice that you do not say you're sorry to hear it. Goes to prove that you really do not care about the Palestinians.

The Palestinian people need their own Palestinian State with self determination far away from Hamas rule. The problem is where to put it as no surrounding Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their native homelands.

The Zionist Jews need their own state with self-determination where they won't be surrounded by Muslims who will eventually overwhelm them demographically. The problem is no European country in their European homeland wan't them back in Europe.

1.Already overwhelmed by demographics, since the beginning. We grow and prosper.
2.No jew wants a land in European country.
3. Do You man all those Nobel Prize winners and scientist, artist that are
among the elite in Europe...no nobody even speaks to them.

OFF TOPIC DEFLECTION because you don't like the subject matter

But notice how the scumbag idiot asshole will say "no, the topic is Israel" if you ever try to compare Israel's treatment of minorities to the 22 arab muslim countries.

OFF TOPIC DEFLECTION because you don't like the subject matter

But notice how the scumbag idiot asshole will say "no, the topic is Israel" if you ever try to compare Israel's treatment of minorities to the 22 arab muslim countries.

gaza03_2990450b.jpg

A classic example of what exactly Daniyel? Had you chosen to read previous comments that I have made on this board you will have seen that I do not, in anyway, support Hamas! The atrocities that Hamas inflict upon the Palestinian population is not what a civilized leadership should be doing to its own people! Neither do I support the terrorism inflicted upon Israel by Hamas... So Daniyle, a classic example of what?

Classic idiot asshole pro-arab muslim terror apologist bullshit: "no I don't support hamas", but then turns right around back onto attacking israel. And of course, none of these fucking turds will ever try to turn up the pressure to remove hamas, no bds movements, no protests, no marches - just lip service and an off-hand comment like the one I listed.

If c-nts like this ever actually gave a flying fuck about the pals in gaza, they'd be all over hamas like white on rice. Notice how quick these scumbags come down on the US or Israeli governments for the slightest perceived transgressions - but nary a word on hamas, and as I said, NEVER any meaningful action.

But they get a lot of press because the media knows these people are fucking trash, but they drive eyeballs to their sites which is all that matters.

ahh, the old Apartheid South Africa defense! Some things never change.

"The western world closes its eyes to the true situation in Africa. All the hand wringing over South Africa turns to hand washing when it comes to condemning black Africa. The West soothes its conscience by injecting development aid. Nobody seems to have noticed that despite the aid, the situation keeps getting worse.

Why is South Africa so harshly condemned while completely different standards apply to black Africa? Despite human rights violations in Zaire, President Bush applauds Mr. Muboto for his contribution in the Angola talks, while mentioning the atrocities in South Africa.....There are endless lists of human rights violations - mounting atrocities of black against black. Political prisoners are tortured in Zimbabwe. There are 200,000 to 300,000 people behind barbed wire in Mozambique. Escaped SWAPO detainees tell of torture - in some cases until death. The list goes on and on, and yet it never seems to get the attention of the media or the anti-apartheid campaigns."

South Africa Shouldn t be Singled Out - CSMonitor.com

Had you chosen to read previous comments that I have made on this board you will have seen that I do not, in anyway, support Hamas!

The atrocities that Hamas inflict upon the Palestinian population is not what a civilized leadership should be doing to its own people!

A Classic example of those who does not support Hamas or the rest of the TOs and are fully aware of their atrocious behavior while claiming its Israel's responsibility for bloodshed over the years including the reason the Palestinian TOs ever came up in the first place. Generally you suggests Israel would have to live with Hamas peacefully (Lets not mention Fatah) because Israel is to be held responsible for the Palestinians are deep in the mud and its Israel that needs to compromise more because in the current situation the Palestinians suffers more - and unjustly.
Hit?

A classic example of what exactly Daniyel? Had you chosen to read previous comments that I have made on this board you will have seen that I do not, in anyway, support Hamas! The atrocities that Hamas inflict upon the Palestinian population is not what a civilized leadership should be doing to its own people! Neither do I support the terrorism inflicted upon Israel by Hamas... So Daniyle, a classic example of what?

Classic idiot asshole pro-arab muslim terror apologist bullshit: "no I don't support hamas", but then turns right around back onto attacking israel. And of course, none of these fucking turds will ever try to turn up the pressure to remove hamas, no bds movements, no protests, no marches - just lip service and an off-hand comment like the one I listed.

If c-nts like this ever actually gave a flying fuck about the pals in gaza, they'd be all over hamas like white on rice. Notice how quick these scumbags come down on the US or Israeli governments for the slightest perceived transgressions - but nary a word on hamas, and as I said, NEVER any meaningful action.

But they get a lot of press because the media knows these people are fucking trash, but they drive eyeballs to their sites which is all that matters.

Oh look out...

Looks like I woke up the 'intelligent one' here!! HAHAHA :ahole-1:

A Classic example of those who does not support Hamas or the rest of the TOs and are fully aware of their atrocious behavior while claiming its Israel's responsibility for bloodshed over the years including the reason the Palestinian TOs ever came up in the first place. Generally you suggests Israel would have to live with Hamas peacefully (Lets not mention Fatah) because Israel is to be held responsible for the Palestinians are deep in the mud and its Israel that needs to compromise more because in the current situation the Palestinians suffers more - and unjustly.
Hit?

Miss!

Generally I suggest that BOTH leaderships of Palestine and Israel live in peace...

Should you decide to read my posts properly you will clearly see that!

First Arafat & now Hamas to lead the Palestinians. Oh well, at least they have Israel to blame for their self destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back