Hamas, Islamic Jihad reject Gaza gov. overhaul for permanent ceasefire, Egyptian sources say

Silly stuff. The fact remains there has never been a Palestinian leader who could credibly offer peace to Israel, and there is no prospect there will be one in the foreseeable future. There can' be such a leader because all the polls how there is no support for peace with Israel among the Palestinian people.

I see you are just making shit up as you go. I suggest you study up on the Oslo Accords. BTW, it wasn't an Arab that assinated Prime Minister Rabin, it was a right wing Israeli. And that brought in Netanyahu who killed the accords and any other agreements.

In fact, when Netanyahu was first PM in 1996, he did continue the Oslo negotiations and made some significant concessions to try to achieve peace with the Palestinians, but when Arafat launched the second intifada, it became clear that there was no support among the Palestinian for peace with Israel.

He killed the Oslo agreements and all the UN agreements. He lied out his ass. Go by what he did, not what he claimed.

I see you are just making shit up as you go. I suggest you study up on the Oslo Accords. BTW, it wasn't an Arab that assinated Prime Minister Rabin, it was a right wing Israeli. And that brought in Netanyahu who killed the accords and any other agreements.

He killed the Oslo agreements and all the UN agreements. He lied out his ass. Go by what he did, not what he claimed.
Your ignorance of events is spectacular. Oslo ended when Arafat launched the second intifada. Netanyahu was succeeded as PM by Ehud Barak, who offered Arafat 93% of the territories with an overpass under Palestinian control to connect the West Bank and Gaza, and Arafat responded by launching the second intifada, and that ended Oslo.

There has never been a Palestinian leader who was willing and able to offer peace to Israel, and there has never been a time when the Palestinians people would have supported peace with Israel in the last 100 years.

Your ignorance of events is spectacular. Oslo ended when Arafat launched the second intifada. Netanyahu was succeeded as PM by Ehud Barak, who offered Arafat 93% of the territories with an overpass under Palestinian control to connect the West Bank and Gaza, and Arafat responded by launching the second intifada, and that ended Oslo.

There has never been a Palestinian leader who was willing and able to offer peace to Israel, and there has never been a time when the Palestinians people would have supported peace with Israel in the last 100 years.

Fine, no winners, keep killing from both sides. See "Lazareth" StarTeck.

Forum List

Back