Hamas, Islamic Jihad reject Gaza gov. overhaul for permanent ceasefire, Egyptian sources say

doesn't this prove beyond all doubt that Hamas is a power-greedy militant organisation/government that'll gladly sacrifice it's own people just to stay in power??

Not one mention of working with the PLO. Just HAMAS. The proposal cannot be taken seriously by the majority of the Palestinians. Stop trying to negotiate with the terrors HAMAS and bring in the real future Palestinian Government.

Not one mention of working with the PLO. Just HAMAS. The proposal cannot be taken seriously by the majority of the Palestinians. Stop trying to negotiate with the terrors HAMAS and bring in the real future Palestinian Government.
sorry, i fail to understand you properly here.
what do you mean exactly by 'the real future Palestinian government'?

sorry, i fail to understand you properly here.
what do you mean exactly by 'the real future Palestinian government'?

Simple. HAMAs is just a Iranian sponsored kill all the jews terrorist organization. They don't represent the Arabs at all. They support the wishes of the Persians in Iran. Including HAMAs in any discussion for a 2 state solution that is what is needed.

Meanwhile, the PLO represents the Pals in the West Bank and really doesn't wish to have anything to do with HAMAs. Anyone that includes the HAMAS in any peace program doesn't wish for the problems to be resolved. And that is exactly what occurred. HAMAS, of course, would not wish for this to happen because they don't the violence stopped. They love it when civilians are killed.

Now, who would you prefer to have in the peace talks from the Palestinians, HAMAS or the PLO? We already know that HAMAS won't agree to anything or lie about it while the PLO has one thing to bring the real peace which is the creation of Palestine in the West Bank.

Simple. HAMAs is just a Iranian sponsored kill all the jews terrorist organization. They don't represent the Arabs at all. They support the wishes of the Persians in Iran. Including HAMAs in any discussion for a 2 state solution that is what is needed.
that's not what the latest polls among Palestinians say. they show overwhelming, 70-75% support for Hamas.

Meanwhile, the PLO represents the Pals in the West Bank and really doesn't wish to have anything to do with HAMAs. Anyone that includes the HAMAS in any peace program doesn't wish for the problems to be resolved. And that is exactly what occurred. HAMAS, of course, would not wish for this to happen because they don't the violence stopped. They love it when civilians are killed.

Now, who would you prefer to have in the peace talks from the Palestinians, HAMAS or the PLO? We already know that HAMAS won't agree to anything or lie about it while the PLO has one thing to bring the real peace which is the creation of Palestine in the West Bank.
but i was not saying that. in fact, i've been saying here and there that the Israelis should be allowed to end Hamas as an organisation and weapons-pile entirely this time.

that's not what the latest polls among Palestinians say. they show overwhelming, 70-75% support for Hamas.

I bet pulling that our of your ass was painful.

but i was not saying that. in fact, i've been saying here and there that the Israelis should be allowed to end Hamas as an organisation and weapons-pile entirely this time.

I don't disagree with you there but the PLO needs to get their own nation in the West Bank.

doesn't this prove beyond all doubt that Hamas is a power-greedy militant organisation/government that'll gladly sacrifice it's own people just to stay in power??
Sacrificing it’s people is the business model upon which Hamas was founded. The more Palestinians Hamas causes to die, the richer their leaders become. They learned this well from Arafat. That’s why Hamas leaders are billionaires many times over hiding away in Qatar.

I bet pulling that our of your ass was painful.
i pulled it off the web. a lot cleaner, and a lot less painful :D

I don't disagree with you there but the PLO needs to get their own nation in the West Bank.
i think that's what Israel and it's allies would have to allow to be tried next.

but nvm, Hamas are shoved into the dustbin of history soon.

i pulled it off the web. a lot cleaner, and a lot less painful :D

From a right wing Israeli news agency that is not listed as trustworthy.

i think that's what Israel and it's allies would have to allow to be tried next.

but nvm, Hamas are shoved into the dustbin of history soon.

The problem is, the methods of not allowing adequate immigration out of Gaza is what is happening. They are told to go to a safe place and then that place is bombed. I would think that Israel would offer free Transporation to the West Bank and stop with the stopping them at the border. HAMAS needs to be irradicated but there are better methods to handling th non combatants. Netanyahu is loosing this war while winning the battles.

Hamas denies "rejecting Egyptian ceasefire deal"

The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) denied Monday that it had rejected an Egyptian proposal to end the conflict in Gaza and exchange prisoners with Israel as reported by some media outlets.

Ezat al-Rashq, a member of Hamas' Political Bureau, said in a statement that the group "confirmed that there are no negotiations except with a comprehensive cessation of the Israeli aggression."

Rashq added Hamas' leadership "is vigorously seeking to halt the aggression and killing against our people entirely, not temporarily."

"Our people want the aggression to stop, not temporary truces or partial calm followed by continued aggression," he said.

On Monday, Reuters, citing two Egyptian security sources, reported that "Hamas and the allied Islamic Jihad have rejected an Egyptian proposal that they relinquish power in the Gaza Strip in return for a permanent ceasefire."

Hamas denies "rejecting Egyptian ceasefire deal"

The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) denied Monday that it had rejected an Egyptian proposal to end the conflict in Gaza and exchange prisoners with Israel as reported by some media outlets.

Ezat al-Rashq, a member of Hamas' Political Bureau, said in a statement that the group "confirmed that there are no negotiations except with a comprehensive cessation of the Israeli aggression."

Rashq added Hamas' leadership "is vigorously seeking to halt the aggression and killing against our people entirely, not temporarily."

"Our people want the aggression to stop, not temporary truces or partial calm followed by continued aggression," he said.

On Monday, Reuters, citing two Egyptian security sources, reported that "Hamas and the allied Islamic Jihad have rejected an Egyptian proposal that they relinquish power in the Gaza Strip in return for a permanent ceasefire."

It seems to be fake news from Anonymous sources.

1703595475992.png

The movement denied knowledge of “what was published by Reuters attributed to Egyptian security sources.”

Another Zionist-related propaganda exposed :cool: :cool:

From a right wing Israeli news agency that is not listed as trustworthy.
ah, but the brainwashed mobs supporting the 'Free Palestine, from the river to the sea' slogan, are??
this is not funny.

The problem is, the methods of not allowing adequate immigration out of Gaza is what is happening. They are told to go to a safe place and then that place is bombed. I would think that Israel would offer free Transporation to the West Bank and stop with the stopping them at the border. HAMAS needs to be irradicated but there are better methods to handling th non combatants. Netanyahu is loosing this war while winning the battles.
there are no non-combatants in Gaza. they even educate their 5 year olds to hate all Jews!

ah, but the brainwashed mobs supporting the 'Free Palestine, from the river to the sea' slogan, are??
this is not funny.

there are no non-combatants in Gaza. they even educate their 5 year olds to hate all Jews!

Until HAMAs is seperated from the PLO then there will be no peace. At some point, the West Bank is going to rise up. You want this to end, support the West Bank to become the country of Palestine.

Until HAMAs is seperated from the PLO then there will be no peace. At some point, the West Bank is going to rise up. You want this to end, support the West Bank to become the country of Palestine.
Actually, support for the Oct 7 atrocities is higher in the West Bank than it is in Gaza.

The poll found that 72% of respondents believe Hamas was “correct” to launch its October 7 onslaught, with 82% in the West Bank and 57% in Gaza backing it.

There is no support for peace with Israel in either Gaza or the West Bank, and there never was. The deal is land for peace, but there is no Palestinian leader who can credibly offer peace to Israel, and it is unlikely there will be in the foreseeable future, so there is no rational basis for believing there can be a Palestinians state.

Actually, support for the Oct 7 atrocities
By Israelis?

Everything is documented.

All are by missiles of Apache and Merkava caught on videos.

how is it going to end that way, if the west bank is going to rise up 'at some point'?

Actually, support for the Oct 7 atrocities is higher in the West Bank than it is in Gaza.

The poll found that 72% of respondents believe Hamas was “correct” to launch its October 7 onslaught, with 82% in the West Bank and 57% in Gaza backing it.

There is no support for peace with Israel in either Gaza or the West Bank, and there never was. The deal is land for peace, but there is no Palestinian leader who can credibly offer peace to Israel, and it is unlikely there will be in the foreseeable future, so there is no rational basis for believing there can be a Palestinians state.

The previous leader of Israel was working to bring the 2 state solution but was fought tooth and nail until he was assonated and Netenyau took over and scrapped it all. As long as Netanyahu is in power the entire PLO organization has zero chance of peace. As it stands now, Israel will continue to steal the homes of the PLO piece by piece. Never back an animal into a corner no matter how unlikely they are to fight. I've seen rabbits kill dogs when cornered.

The previous leader of Israel was working to bring the 2 state solution but was fought tooth and nail until he was assonated and Netenyau took over and scrapped it all. As long as Netanyahu is in power the entire PLO organization has zero chance of peace. As it stands now, Israel will continue to steal the homes of the PLO piece by piece. Never back an animal into a corner no matter how unlikely they are to fight. I've seen rabbits kill dogs when cornered.
Silly stuff. The fact remains there has never been a Palestinian leader who could credibly offer peace to Israel, and there is no prospect there will be one in the foreseeable future. There can' be such a leader because all the polls how there is no support for peace with Israel among the Palestinian people.

In fact, when Netanyahu was first PM in 1996, he did continue the Oslo negotiations and made some significant concessions to try to achieve peace with the Palestinians, but when Arafat launched the second intifada, it became clear that there was no support among the Palestinian for peace with Israel.

Forum List

Back