Hamas holds Britain responsible for the suffering of Palestinian refugees

My concern with the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood coming to power is worrisome because their Afghanistan counterparts in radical Islamists defaced giant statues carved into the cliffs of the Bamiyan Valley in 2001, and again in 2007, in Pakistan:

These pro-Taliban militants have used electric drills to chisel off the face of a massive 7th century Buddha sculpture, the Buddha of Jehanabad, which is considered the second in importance after those destroyed Buddhas of Bamiyan. Corpus Christi Caller
My concern is what they will do to the Egyptian treasures that have long supported those 85 million Egyptians who depend on tourists wanting to see Heiroglyphs, Pyramids, and Ziggurats devoted to people who worshipped Ra, the Sun God.

Someday, an Islamic holy man, wishing to make a name for himself or his cause, may decide to get attention by defacing everything in Egyptian museums, buildings, shrines, etc. People would starve who depend on trade with tourists.

Also, we know so little of the past, and often I think if the Egyptians, Sumerians, and others hadn't carved a little of their knowledge onto walls, we'd be in the dark as to what the experience of their culture was. What happened to the Sphynx' face? It was torn off, and nobody seems to know exactly who did it, when, or why.

So, I'm a little concerned that carrying religious extremism to the limit could be a threat to the world of history, recorded in stone, preserved by thoughtful men for centuries in museums so we would know of their many-thousands-of-years-old cultural details today.

Last edited:
Another clever post by another idiotic white American conservative. LOL.

She treats it like poetry, it's all blabber.

Where did I introduce that moron??

You so eloquently stated the following: "You see...you're kind of an idiot. Sorry, but you should learn about the Muslim BrotherHood, they are the government of Egypt now."

I still don't see where I introduced the "provisions of the constitution" buddy

LMAO

The constitution is an integral part of the Muslim Brotherhood running the country. A constitution is effectively a "contract" between the government and the people, each knowing it's rights and liabilities therein. In Egypt's case the draft constitution is governed by Sharia law. Indeed, Article 2 states that the “principles ( مبادئ ) of Islamic law” are the main source of legislation.

Bloody Arab Winter.... Bloody Sharia Law..... Wait and see what the seasons will bring you ...

Eternal hell ...that's what

Another clever post by another idiotic white American conservative. LOL.

She treats it like poetry, it's all blabber.

Another useless post by BecauseIDontKnowFuckAll. You provide nothing to any thread exept retarded jibberish. Go stick a koran up your ugly muslim ass :lol:

you won't get muslim brotherhood types defacing egypt's treasures

if you think that you know very little about them

but other salafists or al qa'ida types could

USA did a great job preserving iraq's treasures, didn't it

and USA tanks all over babylon

personally i wouldn't miss these slave built monuments to pharonic fascism

i've been there twice, seen them and they leave me cold

except the sphinx...and guess who fired a canon at that and blew off its nose

a muslim?

no napoleon...the jews great pal...first euro to give jews true equality

a mass murdering megalo maniac, too

Last edited:
You so eloquently stated the following: "You see...you're kind of an idiot. Sorry, but you should learn about the Muslim BrotherHood, they are the government of Egypt now."

LMAO

The constitution is an integral part of the Muslim Brotherhood running the country. A constitution is effectively a "contract" between the government and the people, each knowing it's rights and liabilities therein. In Egypt's case the draft constitution is governed by Sharia law. Indeed, Article 2 states that the “principles ( مبادئ ) of Islamic law” are the main source of legislation.

The constitution was the same as it was before mursi ya retard.

Don't put Arabic as if I don't know what Arabic or sharia is.

It's another way of saying Islamic law.

I'm Arabic myself buddy, just because a few hundred salafi Muslims protested doesn't mean squat. Most of Egypt is Sunni

So your brought up this random discussion for no reason.

Last edited:
My concern with the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood coming to power is worrisome because their Afghanistan counterparts in radical Islamists defaced giant statues carved into the cliffs of the Bamiyan Valley in 2001, and again in 2007, in Pakistan:

These pro-Taliban militants have used electric drills to chisel off the face of a massive 7th century Buddha sculpture, the Buddha of Jehanabad, which is considered the second in importance after those destroyed Buddhas of Bamiyan. Corpus Christi Caller
My concern is what they will do to the Egyptian treasures that have long supported those 85 million Egyptians who depend on tourists wanting to see Heiroglyphs, Pyramids, and Ziggurats devoted to people who worshipped Ra, the Sun God.

Someday, an Islamic holy man, wishing to make a name for himself or his cause, may decide to get attention by defacing everything in Egyptian museums, buildings, shrines, etc. People would starve who depend on trade with tourists.

Also, we know so little of the past, and often I think if the Egyptians, Sumerians, and others hadn't carved a little of their knowledge onto walls, we'd be in the dark as to what the experience of their culture was. What happened to the Sphynx' face? It was torn off, and nobody seems to know exactly who did it, when, or why.

So, I'm a little concerned that carrying religious extremism to the limit could be a threat to the world of history, recorded in stone, preserved by thoughtful men for centuries in museums so we would know of their many-thousands-of-years-old cultural details today.

I think you're a little stupid.

Those artifacts belong to Egypt. Not you.

Egypt decides what happens with artifacts.

a muslim?

Name one artifact our soldiers defaced, or go sit in the corner with BlubberI Know.

One small blast for a Mus Bro. One giant leap backward for mankind.

a muslim?

Name one artifact our soldiers defaced, or go sit in the corner with BlubberI Know.

That is so cutee Bukie :lol:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | History lost in dust of war-torn Iraq

What??

What??
You need an interpretation?

All right, then: defacing historic heiroglyphs that tell of ancient culture is removing a part of history. That effectively renders mankind's learning in historic fails as unknown and delivers recidivism a license to perpetuate the same error again and again.

It's common sense.

If Muslims decide to remove the Great Pyramids, I promise you grief around the world, and a lot of it will be from other Muslims.

Last edited:

LMAO

I'm Arabic myself buddy, just because a few hundred salafi Muslims protested doesn't mean squat. Most of Egypt is Sunni

Your debating skills need some polishing as well as your understanding of the proposed constitution. It has been suggested that a "return to the 1971 constitution, as a temporary solution, it would allow Egyptian society to build ... a new constitution that would achieve the goals of the revolution regarding freedom, democracy, social justice, and respect for human rights and freedoms."

Now that would be a good starting point and indeed help to achieve the supposed goals of the nascent government.

What do you think?

What a stupid Zionist. There is a reason why people call it a democratic election.

what a disgusting muslim dog

Yet Israel is all for democratic elections in their country.

yes Israel had democratic elections islamic law is filth

But they threaten the Palestinians by saying you can vote for who you want but if you vote for the first guy we will bomb the hell out of you and kill a thousand and a half of your people.

the muslim dogs vote for any pig that promises them the 'right to murder,'
rape and pillage' and then wonder why anyone objects

Now that's Israeli American democracy right there.

lol what does the dog mean by "israeli american democracy"

Coward.

chunk of shit

What??
You need an interpretation?

All right, then: defacing historic heiroglyphs that tell of ancient culture is removing a part of history. That effectively renders mankind's learning in historic fails as unknown and delivers recidivism a license to perpetuate the same error again and again.

It's common sense.

If Muslims decide to remove the Great Pyramids, I promise you grief around the world, and a lot of it will be from other Muslims.

They aren't trying to remove the pyramids you moron!

That's the point, quit acting like a fool.

I bet you pulled this conspiracy theory off a islamophobic site too!

they will continue their destruction UNTIL THE WORLD RESPONDS TO THEIR FILTH------for every destruction enacted
by the nabi ass licking dogs------there MUST BE A PAYBACK

Your debating skills need some polishing as well as your understanding of the proposed constitution. It has been suggested that a "return to the 1971 constitution, as a temporary solution, it would allow Egyptian society to build ... a new constitution that would achieve the goals of the revolution regarding freedom, democracy, social justice, and respect for human rights and freedoms."

Now that would be a good starting point and indeed help to achieve the supposed goals of the nascent government.

What do you think?

They haven't decided to build a new constitution yet.

So we will see later.

Forum List

Back