Hamas holds Britain responsible for the suffering of Palestinian refugees

What I think of a new constitution? It could be better, actually

I still think there will be some of it based on Islam.

I personally don't see anything wrong with that. Because its gonna be the same as usual. For a few laws. That don't have anything to do with punishments.

What could be better about it?

The draft constitution is based in Islam which is inherently exclusionary in both thought and practice when applying on a societal level.

No. The constitution was always generally democracy based on Islam.

Islamic law is very similar to Coptic Christian law and mosaic law.

I am for that. You never been to Egypt to see the law, I have been there.

Islamic law might be very close to coptic christian law since coptic christian law is probably based on the disgusting filth of the JUSTINIAN CODE------- neither has roots in Mosaic law. Anyone can search out similiarties in ALL HUMAN LEGAL CODES------they all seem to outlaw things like murder and stealing -----and even adultery-------ALL OVER THE WORLD Islamic law uses some principles of the Justinian code-----The justinian code includes oppression of NON CHRISTIANS------Islamic law simply grabbed that item and applied it to non muslims -----WITH ELABORATIONS on the oppression part The justianian code was bad enough----islamic law went over the top rendering murder of non muslims virtually LEGAL ------When the dogs in pakistan murdered DANIEL PEARL they videoed the murder------in order to PROVE IT LEGAL IN A SHARIAH COURT------the poor guys got screwed by Musharaf-----he convened a British Style court which in order to convict the dogs of murder------in a shariah court the dogs would have been acquitted

skye said: Give me Mubarak dictatorship any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome

over half of egyptian women have been FGM....had their cilitoris cut off under Mubarak

not an islamic custom...an older north african one

he also tortured thousands of men

still wanna go there???

Last edited:
skye said: Give me Mubarak dictatorship any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome

over half of egyptian women have been FGM....had their cilitoris cut off under Mubarak

not an islamic custom...an old north african one

still wanna go there???

clitorectomy is--- TODAY a muslim custom----it originated in ancient Egypt-----but also spread to pre islamic arabia-----It is mentioned in the koran-----and has SPREAD with islam wherever muslims INVADED------even to pakistan Where it is not as prevalent as it is in Egypt AMONGST MUSLIMS -------but it does exist as a MUSLIM RITUAL

There is no muslim population in which clitorectomy is non existent VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO TODAY ARE SUBJECTED TO THE PROCEDURE ARE MUSLIM WOMEN-----with some minor exceptions in africa

Many islamic scholars have come out against it-------but a significant number INSIST upon it

What could be better about it?

The draft constitution is based in Islam which is inherently exclusionary in both thought and practice when applying on a societal level.

No. The constitution was always generally democracy based on Islam.

Islamic law is very similar to Coptic Christian law and mosaic law.

I am for that. You never been to Egypt to see the law, I have been there.

Islamic law might be very close to coptic christian law since coptic christian law is probably based on the disgusting filth of the JUSTINIAN CODE------- neither has roots in Mosaic law. Anyone can search out similiarties in ALL HUMAN LEGAL CODES------they all seem to outlaw things like murder and stealing -----and even adultery-------ALL OVER THE WORLD Islamic law uses some principles of the Justinian code-----The justinian code includes oppression of NON CHRISTIANS------Islamic law simply grabbed that item and applied it to non muslims -----WITH ELABORATIONS on the oppression part The justianian code was bad enough----islamic law went over the top rendering murder of non muslims virtually LEGAL ------When the dogs in pakistan murdered DANIEL PEARL they videoed the murder------in order to PROVE IT LEGAL IN A SHARIAH COURT------the poor guys got screwed by Musharaf-----he convened a British Style court which in order to convict the dogs of murder------in a shariah court the dogs would have been acquitted

AQ is stupid. It is not in accordance to Islamic law. Even if they went to sharia.

Islamic scholars condemned the act, also Hamas and Hezbollah did. Danny shouldn't have been doing that job in Iraq. But never the less, a prisoner captive should not be executed especially in that way. This is why I have problems with salafists and wahabis. They don't think right.

It's not based on the Justinian code, Christian coptics alone are 15 % of the population. They have plenty of churches. I have seen very ancient ones in Cairo when my cab driver took me around.

It's not really the law, but it is generally based on it.

you're welcome

not an islamic custom...an old north african one

still wanna go there???

clitorectomy is--- TODAY a muslim custom----it originated in ancient Egypt-----but also spread to pre islamic arabia-----It is mentioned in the koran-----and has SPREAD with islam wherever muslims INVADED------even to pakistan Where it is not as prevalent as it is in Egypt AMONGST MUSLIMS -------but it does exist as a MUSLIM RITUAL

There is no muslim population in which clitorectomy is non existent VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO TODAY ARE SUBJECTED TO THE PROCEDURE ARE MUSLIM WOMEN-----with some minor exceptions in africa

Many islamic scholars have come out against it-------but a significant number INSIST upon it

No way they don't, Muhammad actually worked to stop that in Arabia.

It's not an Islamic thing and shouldn't be allowed anywhere.

"because" it was pakistani dogs who murdered Daniel Pearl-----and he was not a captive of war-----he was murdered for the glory of allah------LEGALLY ACCORDING TO SHARIAH LAW-----before the pigs for allah murdered him----Daniel pearl announced himself a ZIONIST ------which according to the shit of shariah made the murder "legal" He also refused to convert to the filth of islam-----another legal excuse according to the stink of shariah ---now try to focus

wrong again 'because' it is almost EXCLUSIVELY done by muslims------more than 90% of egyptian muslim women-----not the copts and not the jews-----the MUSLIMS----the procedure even exists in PAKISTAN amongst MUSLIMS----not hindus ---not sikhs----MUSLIMS also ethiopia yemen----even Iraqi------not much in Iran----but a little

"because" it was pakistani dogs who murdered Daniel Pearl-----and he was not a captive of war-----he was murdered for the glory of allah------LEGALLY ACCORDING TO SHARIAH LAW-----before the pigs for allah murdered him----Daniel pearl announced himself a ZIONIST ------which according to the shit of shariah made the murder "legal" He also refused to convert to the filth of islam-----another legal excuse according to the stink of shariah ---now try to focus

Daniel pearl was in Iraq. He was spying on AQ.

No it's not legal.

They did capture him so at that point you shouldn't kill him.

wrong again 'because' it is almost EXCLUSIVELY done by muslims------more than 90% of egyptian muslim women-----not the copts and not the jews-----the MUSLIMS----the procedure even exists in PAKISTAN amongst MUSLIMS----not hindus ---not sikhs----MUSLIMS also ethiopia yemen----even Iraqi------not much in Iran----but a little

No it's not. It's done by tribal people, all around the world, in India, Africa, very little in Egypt.

Are you crazy? No, Egyptian women do not have that done to them, especially your 90% figure. Don't make things up you don't know about

You need an interpretation?

All right, then: defacing historic heiroglyphs that tell of ancient culture is removing a part of history. That effectively renders mankind's learning in historic fails as unknown and delivers recidivism a license to perpetuate the same error again and again.

It's common sense.

If Muslims decide to remove the Great Pyramids, I promise you grief around the world, and a lot of it will be from other Muslims.

They aren't trying to remove the pyramids you moron!

That's the point, quit acting like a fool.

I bet you pulled this conspiracy theory off a islamophobic site too!
Apparently the Buddhist relics carved into rock that were defaced by radical Islamists was before your birth.

You are avoiding facing the truth if you avoid knowing how Muslims deal with religious relics of other cultures. I left you a link in an earlier post, but I don't think you had time to read it. Everything may seem okay in Egypt for awhile until the first religious extremist needs more followers and creates a jihad against ALL "threats" to Allah, whether it is a Christian Day Care School that teaches small blond children scriptures from the New Testament, or detailed info about worship practices of the Sun God Ra relief - etched onto tablets of stone inside pyramid walls or embroidered on a 4,000 year old tapestry found in a coffin. The burning angers "enemies" and the oldness of the objects they destroy brings about the ick factor that gets people's goats and the jihadist notoriety at the least.

You can't stop idiots, but as a brotherhood affiliated through tacit acceptance, you will enable them to do horrible things in the world, just like those who "didn't know" they were financing a hit on the USA when they supported bin Laden's al-Qaeda "the Camp" for jihadists. Your silence is not going to be our demise, as much as you may wish for it to happen. God promised the poor of Europe and elsewhere in the world a land of milk and honey. Well, this is it. America is where God sent his tired, hungry, and heavy laden Pilgrims for a new start in life and limitless opportunities. It's too bad if some people have to be green with envy because poor people became prosperous in the freedom to worship God as we see fit and speak publicly if we care to, and because god himself loves and blesses our country. He heard the prayers of our fathers, and he's given us a place in the world the King of England wouldn't even let one of our people go to his court to hear our needs.

Take some time off to reflect, Because. In thinking you are the end-all in knowing, you're simply using that idea to block out reality as vapidly as those in Code Pink who say, and I quote: :lalala:

They aren't trying to remove the pyramids

Their plans are already in the works:

According to several reports in the Arabic media, prominent Muslim clerics have begun to call for the demolition of Egypt’s Great Pyramids—or, in the words of Saudi sheikh ali bin Said al-Rabi'i, those “symbols of paganism,” which Egypt’s Salafi party has long planned to cover with wax. Most recently, Bahrain’s “Sheikh of Sunni Sheikhs” and President of National Unity, Abd al-Latif al-Mahmoud, called on Egypt’s new president, Muhammad Morsi, to “destroy the Pyramids and accomplish what the Sahabi Amr bin al-As could not.” Calls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids
You don't want to go to find out what else Muslims have destroyed in order to perpetuate their own smarm all over the world. Even if you did "know" it, you may be too brainwashed to believe what has actually been destroyed in the name of Allah that conceals the history of mankind. The article lists names, dates, and places. Islam is a pandemic cancer to history. I'm sorry for your being "protected" from knowing these facts.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Because. It's Ahmadinejad of Iran who is not threatening to "wipe Israel off the face of the map," and he's not threatening it ten times a week in meetings with his fellow Arabs there and all over the world when he is invited to speak his hatred for Jewish people. The Hamas are doing his bidding for his country by proxy. It's not the Jewish people who hate the Arabs; they just want peace enough to practice their own religion in their own communities and homes. The Arabs are the ones lobbing bombs into Israel from Muslim day care centers so when the Israelis return fire, they misinform the Arab press, eager to give Jews bad press about alleged acts of Jewish aggression on weak people. It's framing the Jews wrongfully by deceptive war tactics. Islam then trains internet speechmasters such as yourself to tell the lying side by making false claims to you. You're just their dupe mouthing what they want you to say to anyone who reads here. They do it to attain power over masses of other people. By the time you realize I am saying the truth, you will be so inured into lying, you won't be able to free yourself from its destruction of your innocence. Stop being stupid now. It's your only hope of living a rational life and being in charge of your own fate. There comes a point when even your best friend or relative can't fix the stupid.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you nazi I never read such vulgar trash.

It's amazing how you're quick to defend Israel before your country.

You fraud coward. You're a Zionist fraud. Don't give me that crap.

There isn't a truth at all. For some reason ignorant and arrogant cuckoo heads like you think they make any sense.

Bigoted asshole.

You need an interpretation?

All right, then: defacing historic heiroglyphs that tell of ancient culture is removing a part of history. That effectively renders mankind's learning in historic fails as unknown and delivers recidivism a license to perpetuate the same error again and again.

It's common sense.

If Muslims decide to remove the Great Pyramids, I promise you grief around the world, and a lot of it will be from other Muslims.

They aren't trying to remove the pyramids you moron!

That's the point, quit acting like a fool.

Apparently the Buddhist relics carved into rock that were defaced by radical Islamists was before your birth.

You are avoiding facing the truth if you avoid knowing how Muslims deal with religious relics of other cultures. I left you a link in an earlier post, but I don't think you had time to read it. Everything may seem okay in Egypt for awhile until the first religious extremist needs more followers and creates a jihad against ALL "threats" to Allah, whether it is a Christian Day Care School that teaches small blond children scriptures from the New Testament, or detailed info about worship practices of the Sun God Ra relief - etched onto tablets of stone inside pyramid walls or embroidered on a 4,000 year old tapestry found in a coffin. The burning angers "enemies" and the oldness of the objects they destroy brings about the ick factor that gets people's goats and the jihadist notoriety at the least.

You can't stop idiots, but as a brotherhood affiliated through tacit acceptance, you will enable them to do horrible things in the world, just like those who "didn't know" they were financing a hit on the USA when they supported bin Laden's al-Qaeda "the Camp" for jihadists. Your silence is not going to be our demise, as much as you may wish for it to happen. God promised the poor of Europe and elsewhere in the world a land of milk and honey. Well, this is it. America is where God sent his tired, hungry, and heavy laden Pilgrims for a new start in life and limitless opportunities. It's too bad if some people have to be green with envy because poor people became prosperous in the freedom to worship God as we see fit and speak publicly if we care to, and because god himself loves and blesses our country. He heard the prayers of our fathers, and he's given us a place in the world the King of England wouldn't even let one of our people go to his court to hear our needs.

Take some time off to reflect, Because. In thinking you are the end-all in knowing, you're simply using that idea to block out reality as vapidly as those in Code Pink who say, and I quote: :lalala:

First of all they were Islamic relics. Idiot. It's funny you only care whenever Muslims are part in anything. I never seen you complain about other artifacts being destroyed elsewhere.

Other than that you have the dumbest opinion I've ever seen.

At least try to have some common sense

They aren't trying to remove the pyramids

Their plans are already in the works:

According to several reports in the Arabic media, prominent Muslim clerics have begun to call for the demolition of Egypt’s Great Pyramids—or, in the words of Saudi sheikh ali bin Said al-Rabi'i, those “symbols of paganism,” which Egypt’s Salafi party has long planned to cover with wax. Most recently, Bahrain’s “Sheikh of Sunni Sheikhs” and President of National Unity, Abd al-Latif al-Mahmoud, called on Egypt’s new president, Muhammad Morsi, to “destroy the Pyramids and accomplish what the Sahabi Amr bin al-As could not.” Calls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids
You don't want to go to find out what else Muslims have destroyed in order to perpetuate their own smarm all over the world. Even if you did "know" it, you may be too brainwashed to believe what has actually been destroyed in the name of Allah that conceals the history of mankind. The article lists names, dates, and places. Islam is a pandemic cancer to history. I'm sorry for your being "protected" from knowing these facts.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Because. It's Ahmadinejad of Iran who is not threatening to "wipe Israel off the face of the map," and he's not threatening it ten times a week in meetings with his fellow Arabs there and all over the world when he is invited to speak his hatred for Jewish people. The Hamas are doing his bidding for his country by proxy. It's not the Jewish people who hate the Arabs; they just want peace enough to practice their own religion in their own communities and homes. The Arabs are the ones lobbing bombs into Israel from Muslim day care centers so when the Israelis return fire, they misinform the Arab press, eager to give Jews bad press about alleged acts of Jewish aggression on weak people. It's framing the Jews wrongfully by deceptive war tactics. Islam then trains internet speechmasters such as yourself to tell the lying side by making false claims to you. You're just their dupe mouthing what they want you to say to anyone who reads here. They do it to attain power over masses of other people. By the time you realize I am saying the truth, you will be so inured into lying, you won't be able to free yourself from its destruction of your innocence. Stop being stupid now. It's your only hope of living a rational life and being in charge of your own fate. There comes a point when even your best friend or relative can't fix the stupid.

Are you insane? Ha Ha Ha Ha! Holy crap that was drivel. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

because----you do not know anything about this issue------the overwhelming majority of egyptian muslim women were circed -----before it became outlawed. Today----virtually the ONLY people who engage in famale circ are MUSLIMS a few even in pakistan do it-----but it is far more rare there than it is in Egypt

because----you do not know anything about this issue------the overwhelming majority of egyptian muslim women were circed -----before it became outlawed. Today----virtually the ONLY people who engage in famale circ are MUSLIMS a few even in pakistan do it-----but it is far more rare there than it is in Egypt

Actually you're a fucking liar.

You're a Jew who will jump on anything anti Muslim right away.

No that's not a fact. That's a lie.

wrong------I am right-----this is not a new issue upon which to jump----its been in the medical literature for DECADES AS to your mosque lingo----try to keep your filth in the mosque where it belongs It is not even clear to me why you wish to deny these simple facts

wrong------I am right-----this is not a new issue upon which to jump----its been in the medical literature for DECADES AS to your mosque lingo----try to keep your filth in the mosque where it belongs It is not even clear to me why you wish to deny these simple facts

No you aren't. You just look for any opportunity to be vulgar and paint muslims in a bad light.

You Muslim haters really do seek genocide of Muslims.

May God punish people like that. I never seen such sadistic people.

Forum List

Back