Hamas holds Britain responsible for the suffering of Palestinian refugees

'because' your imam lied----nobody wants to kill all muslims I understand you have heard this lie since your infancy------in fact I heard before you were
born------in a mosque and also from a pakistani. He seemed to believe that jews talk about muslims all the time-----an idea I found hilarious. In the town in which I grew up most people did not know a muslim from a hindu and did not care I was an adolescent before I knew that arabs are muslims----I thought all of syria and lebanon was CHRISTIAN---

but since that time----I have learned that even muslim babies know how to say "DEATH TO THE JEW" in arabic ----assuming they are from arabic speaking families When I grew up I learned that pakistanis do not know how to say that in arabic-----so they say it in urdu. Now stop being lazy and GOOGLE FGM so you stop making a fool of yourself

'because' your imam lied----nobody wants to kill all muslims I understand you have heard this lie since your infancy------in fact I heard before you were
born------in a mosque and also from a pakistani. He seemed to believe that jews talk about muslims all the time-----an idea I found hilarious. In the town in which I grew up most people did not know a muslim from a hindu and did not care I was an adolescent before I knew that arabs are muslims----I thought all of syria and lebanon was CHRISTIAN---

but since that time----I have learned that even muslim babies know how to say "DEATH TO THE JEW" in arabic ----assuming they are from arabic speaking families When I grew up I learned that pakistanis do not know how to say that in arabic-----so they say it in urdu. Now stop being lazy and GOOGLE FGM so you stop making a fool of yourself

I don't go by a Imam. I'm not Pakistani either.

No, no, no, you never speak with reasoning, sure you might have a few facts. But you twist everything around.

I've seen you literally blame everything on Muslims, and made the claim that anyone that was killed during any war with Muslims was murdered.

I can't handle when people do that let alone when people blame jews for every single thing occurring. It's insane.

I think you're pretty foolish.

I've seen jews same many vile things about Arabs. You need to shed light on that to make yourself look honest or fair.

because-----you remain influenced by the lies you were told as a baby----I have never "blamed" "everything" on muslims How old were you
when you first understood that people out there want to KILL ALL
MUSLIMS? and that you are supposed to DEFEND ISLAM It might
interest you do know-------that hindus do not teach their children that they must "DEFEND HINDUISM" christians do not teach their children that they'must "DEFEND CHRISTIANITY" and jews do not teach their children that they must "DEFEND JUDAISM" -----its all that "DEFEND ISLAM" that got thrown at you that makes you think people want to ----DESTROY ISLAM btw----how old were you when you first heard that DESTROY ISLAM thing?

because-----you remain influenced by the lies you were told as a baby----I have never "blamed" "everything" on muslims How old were you
when you first understood that people out there want to KILL ALL
MUSLIMS? and that you are supposed to DEFEND ISLAM It might
interest you do know-------that hindus do not teach their children that they must "DEFEND HINDUISM" christians do not teach their children that they'must "DEFEND CHRISTIANITY" and jews do not teach their children that they must "DEFEND JUDAISM" -----its all that "DEFEND ISLAM" that got thrown at you that makes you think people want to ----DESTROY ISLAM btw----how old were you when you first heard that DESTROY ISLAM thing?

That's what I'm talking about.

You accuse people of anti semitism.

Yet you insist I've been brainwashed since I was baby.

Whether you dislike Muslims or not. At least have reason in a post.

I don't see people with reasoning here. I'm not all about defending Islam.

All religions get attacked here and there.

The media is as big world today.

But certain people attempt other things, sick attacks, and lies. And unfortunately it's starting to become an accepted thing.

The way people are hypocritical with Muslims and bigoted towards them is going too far.

If people would speak of jews in that way. It would be unacceptable.

I'm a tough hearted guy. I have good friends who back me up if anyone wants to get all hateful. I don't see people like that outside. In person everyone is sweet.

But some people go to far with things.

Some things hurt.

CAIRO, (PIC)-- Scores of supporters of the Arab Nasserite Party organized on Friday a march from the party headquarters in Talaat Harb Street towards the British embassy to condemn the Balfour Declaration.

Members of the party expressed their rejection of the Balfour Declaration and the Israeli occupation violations against the Palestinian people and the Islamic holy sites in Palestine.

The demonstrators torched the Israeli flag and raised banners condemning the continued settlement policy adopted by the occupation in Jerusalem and other Palestinian territories.

Demonstration at British embassy in Cairo to condemn Balfour Declaration

Shut the fuck up you nazi I never read such vulgar trash.

It's amazing how you're quick to defend Israel before your country.

You fraud coward. You're a Zionist fraud. Don't give me that crap.
Can we buy you a suicide vest, kalb, kharab deenek, heywan?

what a quaint idea------celebrations and demonstrations regarding historic events Logically jews should learn something from those clever egyptian muslims-----and make a day of protest against the ATROCITY OF YATHRIB-----when the rapist pig of arabia invaded with his fellow thugs and raped and pillaged and murdered and took that city from its rightful jewish owners and then later on his own stinking corpse was buried there A good program would include a besmearing of the saudi flag----especially the SCRAWED LETTERS upon it-----with pig feces and a demand for the return of YATHRIB to its rightful jewish owners -------of course the carcass of the rapist pig would have to be exhumed------too bad there is nothing left of it to mutilate

Actually you're a fucking liar.

You're a Jew who will jump on anything anti Muslim right away.

No that's not a fact. That's a lie.

wrong------I am right-----this is not a new issue upon which to jump----its been in the medical literature for DECADES AS to your mosque lingo----try to keep your filth in the mosque where it belongs It is not even clear to me why you wish to deny these simple facts

No you aren't. You just look for any opportunity to be vulgar and paint muslims in a bad light.

You Muslim haters really do seek genocide of Muslims.

May God punish people like that. I never seen such sadistic people.
Of course Baghdad Bob doesn't consider his own brethren sadistic no matter how many innocent people they kill. Is Allah going to punish people who kill in the name of their religion, Bob? And, Bob, I know that they don't discuss it in your mosque, but there have been many articles about female circumcision still going on in Muslim countries, and no only there but also in countries like England and believe it or not here in the U.S. Instead of pulling a lot of stuff out of thin air like the Baghdad Bob of Iraq, do a little research.

wrong------I am right-----this is not a new issue upon which to jump----its been in the medical literature for DECADES AS to your mosque lingo----try to keep your filth in the mosque where it belongs It is not even clear to me why you wish to deny these simple facts

No you aren't. You just look for any opportunity to be vulgar and paint muslims in a bad light.

You Muslim haters really do seek genocide of Muslims.

May God punish people like that. I never seen such sadistic people.
Of course Baghdad Bob doesn't consider his own brethren sadistic no matter how many innocent people they kill. Is Allah going to punish people who kill in the name of their religion, Bob? And, Bob, I know that they don't discuss it in your mosque, but there have been many articles about female circumcision still going on in Muslim countries, and no only there but also in countries like England and believe it or not here in the U.S. Instead of pulling a lot of stuff out of thin air like the Baghdad Bob of Iraq, do a little research.

Yep. Zionist influenced terrorists get punished right with the Zionist in hellfire. :cool:

You can always tell when Baghdad Bob read something that he didn't like. Right away he resorts to vulgarities and tells the poster to shut up like he, Baghdad Bob, owned this message board. However, he has no problem throwing a lot of crap our way, crap that he pulls out of thin air.

because habibi-----just to a little knowlege----google FGM in egypt------and then FGM in Iran (for the record it is rare in iran)

You can always tell when Baghdad Bob read something that he didn't like. Right away he resorts to vulgarities and tells the poster to shut up like he, Baghdad Bob, owned this message board. However, he has no problem throwing a lot of crap our way, crap that he pulls out of thin air.

Yeah conspiracy nuts are lunatics like you.

You love Israel so much yet you live in America.

so? because don't you love AL NABI? why do you not live near his rotted carcass in the city of YATHRIB----where he murdered and pillaged and raped-----for the glory of your "god"----but is also buried -------I cannot go there-------it was a jewish city only for about 1300 years before the pig died there----so now it is a ALL PIG CITY

so? because don't you love AL NABI? why do you not live near his rotted carcass in the city of YATHRIB----where he murdered and pillaged and raped-----for the glory of your "god"----but is also buried -------I cannot go there-------it was a jewish city only for about 1300 years before the pig died there----so now it is a ALL PIG CITY

No it wasn't. You really are not informed on that history. Jews actually contributed a lot to Islam. Many were satisfied with Muhammad and they actually helped spread the religion.

Since it appears that you feel you have to spend your entire weekend posting nonsense after nonsense, why don't you actually Google the topic and see what comes up. To get you started....
BBC News - Newsnight - Female genital mutilation rife in Egypt despite ban

Female Circumcision | European Union | Amnesty International

Female Circumcision Comes to America - Linda Burstyn - The Atlantic

Since it appears that you feel you have to spend your entire weekend posting nonsense after nonsense, why don't you actually Google the topic and see what comes up. To get you started....
BBC News - Newsnight - Female genital mutilation rife in Egypt despite ban

Female Circumcision | European Union | Amnesty International

Female Circumcision Comes to America - Linda Burstyn - The Atlantic

Random off topic posts. And blogging. :lol::lol::lol:

That's not how you convince people to support Israel.

You should move there already :D

Indeed, crooks are crooks are crooks.

And terrorists groups are terrorists groups are terrorists groups.

What Hamas says or thinks or wants is totally inconsequential.

What a stupid Zionist. There is a reason why people call it a democratic election.

Yet Israel is all for democratic elections in their country.

But they threaten the Palestinians by saying you can vote for who you want but if you vote for the first guy we will bomb the hell out of you and kill a thousand and a half of your people.

Now that's Israeli American democracy right there.

Coward.

Liar. Post something which supports your latest bogus claim.

You see...you're kind of an idiot. Sorry, but you should learn about the Muslim BrotherHood, they are the government of Egypt now.

If you actually knew anything you would know why they got elected, hint hint, 1% of Egyptians were corrupt billionaires who took money from the Egyptian people.

Meanwhile Egyptians were celebrating and you aren't gonna do a thing about it.

This is what the Muslim Brotherhood is seeking to do.... "Drafts of the constitution drawn up by the assembly so far indicate it will have more Islamic references than the previous constitution, worrying more liberal-minded Egyptians and Christians, who make up about a tenth of the nation of 83 million. They fear the imposition of social restrictions.

A key article stating that "the principles of sharia" are the main source of legislation has until now remained unchanged from the old constitution but a new article seeks to spell out what those principles are in Islamic terms."

Islamists protest in Cairo, call for Islamic law

Sharia law does not allow for democratic values or human rights.

Quit playing the same card asswipe.

You did this about a week ago on the other thread.

Egypt decides their laws, and actually the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't decide the laws.

Well, as the duly-elected gov't the Muslim Bro-hood will indeed decide the laws and enforce those they choose to. That Islamic Law will be the guiding force does not bode well for non-Muslims, women, freedom, democracy, prosperity or positive change in Egypt.

I already responded to your idiotic posts.

The main reason people elected them was for the corruption Mubarak had. Shafik was the same guy.

Sharia is just the same way of saying Islamic Law.

Egypts parlamient decides this. Learn about it.

Let's take a look at Article 68:

"In regards to women’s rights, Article 68 (previously Article 36) ensures the equality of men and women without prejudice,as long as it is not in conflict with the “provisions ( أحكام ) of Islamic law.” This is another example of the draft constitution’s inconsistency, since Article 2 states that the “principles ( مبادئ ) of Islamic law” are the main source of legislation. This inconsistency reveals an inherent desire to move further away from the idea of gender equality, and chips away at gains made in Egypt in regards to women’s rights."

This just does not speak to those democratic values or human rights the new Egyptian administration states they are striving for.

What do you think?

Egypt is doing much more social work than Mubarak.

Human rights are improved

And they are working towards Democratic ideals. Don't expect it to be like America within 4 months of their election asshole.

The salafist Muslims provide lots of money for the social programs.

Egyptians have the idea that if people are God fearing, they won't bribe.

Mubarak bribed an unbelievable amount of money.

I also love how you throw out the secular Egyptian Army, who still has say in many areas.

This isn't gonna go your way. The Egyptian people did a great thing in getting rid of a corrupt dictator.

No doubt but they may have gone from the pan into the fire. The question remains: does Islamic Law allow for freedom and democracy?

Michael Curtis, Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Rutgers University, and author of Should Israel Exist? A Sovereign Nation under attack by the International Community thinks not.

"No doubt there are some myths and social stereotypes that have been articulated in the West, and may not be accurate representations about behavior and relationships in the Islamic world. Nevertheless, the starting point of objective analysis is that sharia law is not compatible with democratic law.

Sharia law, which regulates all aspects of Muslim communal and private life, is discriminatory against women and children, denying them rights that have been won over the last two centuries in democratic countries. Muslim women, treated as inferiors, are often not allowed to take advantage of the protection from discrimination or abuse provided by the secular courts. They are often pressured by their families to go to tribunals where the principles of Sharia law are applied. That law is implemented by councils, or arbitration tribunals, that operate on religious principles, derived from a number of sources: the Koran, the sayings and actions of Prophet Muhammad, Islamic jurisprudence, and rulings or fatwas issued by scholars. Can this law be compatible with that of law in states not constructed on a religious basis? Can decisions from those courts be considered part of the ordinary legal system?

It is difficult to envisage the compatibility of alternative legal systems with the law in democratic societies, particularly with an Islamic legal system that calls for the death penalty for apostasy, sexual "crimes" of women including adultery, and homosexuality. Women are handicapped on issues of marriage, divorce, inheritance, and child custody. A Muslim man is permitted to have four wives and can divorce one of them with ease, but women must follow a difficult path to obtain a divorce.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2869/sharia-law-democracy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back