Hamas holds Britain responsible for the suffering of Palestinian refugees

I think you're a little stupid.

Those artifacts belong to Egypt. Not you.

Egypt decides what happens with artifacts.

Bombastic, blathering and belligerent the cornerstones of your arguments...spice it up with a little common sense and knowledge and you may have a slight semblance of a valid point.

The constitution was the same as it was before mursi ya retard.

Don't put Arabic as if I don't know what Arabic or sharia is.

It's another way of saying Islamic law.

I'm Arabic myself buddy, just because a few hundred salafi Muslims protested doesn't mean squat. Most of Egypt is Sunni

So your brought up this random discussion for no reason.

Your debating skills need some polishing as well as your understanding of the proposed constitution. It has been suggested that a "return to the 1971 constitution, as a temporary solution, it would allow Egyptian society to build ... a new constitution that would achieve the goals of the revolution regarding freedom, democracy, social justice, and respect for human rights and freedoms."

Now that would be a good starting point and indeed help to achieve the supposed goals of the nascent government.

What do you think?

They haven't decided to build a new constitution yet.

So we will see later.

The question was not what they will do. It is what do you think?

any country which cites shariah shit as a basis for law-----should be barred from the UN and its citizens CERTAINLY barred from the US Shariah shit renders it virtually legal for meccaist dogs to murder "kaffirin" and rape a "kaffirah"
murder of a kaffir according to that sick perversity can be penalized AT MOST-----by a small fine------and even that is waived if the victim was never sworn to enslavement to the filthy ummah

any country which cites shariah shit as a basis for law-----should be barred from the UN and its citizens CERTAINLY barred from the US Shariah shit renders it virtually legal for meccaist dogs to murder "kaffirin" and rape a "kaffirah"
murder of a kaffir according to that sick perversity can be penalized AT MOST-----by a small fine------and even that is waived if the victim was never sworn to enslavement to the filthy ummah
"Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews".

Uri Avnery, ex stern gang, wounded in 1948 war, ex knesset member, wise old man

Uri Avnery's weekly english article

Your debating skills need some polishing as well as your understanding of the proposed constitution. It has been suggested that a "return to the 1971 constitution, as a temporary solution, it would allow Egyptian society to build ... a new constitution that would achieve the goals of the revolution regarding freedom, democracy, social justice, and respect for human rights and freedoms."

Now that would be a good starting point and indeed help to achieve the supposed goals of the nascent government.

What do you think?

So we will see later.

What I think of a new constitution? It could be better, actually

I still think there will be some of it based on Islam.

I personally don't see anything wrong with that. Because its gonna be the same as usual. For a few laws. That don't have anything to do with punishments.

Irosie what strikes me most is that Jewish people aren't about religion.

You people are all about religion, you don't make it seem that way in public.

But we know Jews in Israel are looking at Islam and the prophecy.

Especially the trees that each Jewish person has in their home.

That tree is propheciezed in Islam.

oh gee------the dogs are quoting the idiot KHUTBAH
JUMAAT shit they licked off the floor yesterday Friday
is an event in my town------dogs walk around barking out
the shit they licked from the floor-----that day and for the next
three days

uri avnery is jobless and SINGS FOR HIS SUPPER------his statement makes no sense at all

oh gee------the dogs are quoting the idiot KHUTBAH
JUMAAT shit they licked off the floor yesterday Friday
is an event in my town------dogs walk around barking out
the shit they licked from the floor-----that day and for the next
three days

lol

So we will see later.

I personally don't see anything wrong with that. Because its gonna be the same as usual. For a few laws. That don't have anything to do with punishments.

What could be better about it?

The draft constitution is based in Islam which is inherently exclusionary in both thought and practice when applying on a societal level.

The draft constitution is based in Islam which is inherently exclusionary in both thought and practice when applying on a societal level.

That's what 'because' likes about it In fact that is why islam is so popular amongst convicts

Yes, they might have tasted freedom... but the so called Arab Spring is no freedom at all! all the contrary!

How is a step from a repressive Dictatorship to a Democracy "No freedom" at all? You certainly can't expect these regimes to jump from a nascent democracy to European Democracy in one election or even one generation...

But it is the ONLY hope for a long term peace in the region, and the world.

The only step that loving radical Sharia Law Islamics make...is to the 7th century...

Give me Mubarak dictatorship any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all due respect; the Jingosms you shout are not in anyone's interest, Jew or Muslim...60 years of War and a cost of many thousands of American lives needs a different solution to Terrorism's causes, because military power has failed to mollify it...

We must push for a two state solution that is equitable, that's where our power should be flexed.

wrong again Peeballs-----the "arab spring" has nothing to do with ------what normals consider "democracy" In maldives-----A DEMOCRATIC VOTE led to a law that requires ALL CITIZENS TO BE MUSLIMS The 'arab spring' is an arabist islamicist movement-------anyone with a brain knew that-----from the outset of this current wave of that which has occured over and over again in the history of muslim societies -------it is always bloody

wrong again Peeballs-----the "arab spring" has nothing to do with ------what normals consider "democracy" In maldives-----A DEMOCRATIC VOTE led to a law that requires ALL CITIZENS TO BE MUSLIMS The 'arab spring' is an arabist islamicist movement-------anyone with a brain knew that-----from the outset of this current wave of that which has occured over and over again in the history of muslim societies -------it is always bloody
well they did get a decent green president......for a while, in the maldives....then zapped him and reverted to type

i agree.............then they suck big bux from rich tourists who are kept well away from the filth

No. The constitution was always generally democracy based on Islam.

Islamic law is very similar to Coptic Christian law and mosaic law.

I am for that. You never been to Egypt to see the law, I have been there.

uri avnery is jobless and SINGS FOR HIS SUPPER------his statement makes no sense at all
uri avnery is in his 80s.....just lost his beloved wife, rachel

still manages to post weekly wisdom and run gush shalom

do you have a job or post for your supper???

were you a mental health pro, before or just a doctor?

iknow: i have been to egypt twice in 1971 and 1974...only 25 million egyptians then....god knows how crowded it is now!!

the majority of egyptian women have been "circumcised"....had their cilitoris cut off....

not an islamic custom, or a christian one

but allowed and tolerated

the brotherhood have no intention of changing this barbaric practice

Last edited:

Rosie, if you only had a little foresight you would know that the vast majority of revolutions are bloody and more importantly they ultimately move those nations forward...

iknow:

the majority of egyptian women have been "circumcised"....had their cilitoris cut off

not an islamic custom, or a christian one

but allowed and tolerated

the brotherhood have no intention of changing this barbaric practice

Where did you get that? It's not true kvetch. Watch out for some false sites that give these misinforming rumors on Egypt.

Forum List

Back