Hamas exposed: dependent on your tax $$$

That's exactly what is so insanely sinister about it. Tax the American public, so you can give it to Israel so they can buy the big guns and make a nice profit for the super-rich owners of weapon manufacturers.
And all their stock holders of course, there are not to many Large arms manufacturers which are not also publically traded cooperations..

You can not deny, evil rich owners or not, that it is at least money coming back into the US economy. Would you rather have them buy Russian Weapons?

Yeah, I suppose the vast percentage of Americans who own stock with one of the 13 major weapon manufacturing companies are making a KILLING with their investments. Hope it's worth it. And if not, well, I guess all those billions being made by the majority shareholders and CEOs will trickle down to their gardeners in any case.

*Shrugs* I'd rather them not waste 10% of their GDP on guns and spent it on their own population, or on democratic initiative. I'm pretty much against arms trade all around, but that's a discussion for another time and one in which I'd be highly biased.

And all their stock holders of course, there are not to many Large arms manufacturers which are not also publically traded cooperations..

You can not deny, evil rich owners or not, that it is at least money coming back into the US economy. Would you rather have them buy Russian Weapons?

Yes.

Here's why...Isreal doesn't buy the weapons from American arms merchants, American taxpayers do.

Can you believe I got a neg rep for this post, I will not say who did it, but he said that Self hating Jews are the worst enemy of the Jews?

I am still trying to figure out how the above post is hateful of Jews in General???

:cuckoo:

I guarantee it was Ghook.

THIS is the kind of zionist shit that im used to around here.

Yes.

Here's why...Isreal doesn't buy the weapons from American arms merchants, American taxpayers do.

Yes

and how does that make what I said not true. the money is still coming back into American companies, and the American economy, just like I said.

So I guess what you are saying is you would rather have American Tax payers buy Russian arms for Israel? That seems pretty stupid, at least with American Companies, some of the money actually comes back into our economy.

Last edited:
Yes

and how does that make what I said not true. the money is still coming back into American companies, and the American economy, just like I said.

So I guess what you are saying is you would rather have American Tax payers buy Russian arms for Israel? That seems pretty stupid, at least with American Companies, some of the money actually comes back into our economy.

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

I thought you asked me why I would prefer it if Isreal bought it weapons from someone else.

I presumed you'd understand that if Isreal bought weapons from some other nation, American taxpayers wouldn't be footing the bill.

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

I thought you asked me why I would prefer it if Isreal bought it weapons from someone else.

I presumed you'd understand that if Isreal bought weapons from some other nation, American taxpayers wouldn't be footing the bill.

Actually I believe I asked if you would prefer if we gave them money so they could buy weapons from someone else.

Forum List

Back