Hamas exposed: dependent on your tax $$$

It has nothing to do with my Messiah. It has to do with the fact that Islam wants to kill off Americans and pretty much everyone else except themselves (and sometimes each other as well, actually) and they will stop at nothing...and Israel is pretty much our only ally in that part of the world.

Israel doesn't target us, they help us, give them the money.
Screw the countries which regularly attack us.

Yea. Why give money to a third world country when we can give it to a country with a high gdp that spies on us.

clearly, you hate jews and are posting antisemitic rhetoric.

Clearly, Sho.

It is, after all, a black and white world.

Why I keep imagining that people aren't either entirely saints or demons, I cannot say.

Perhaps I have been crippled by an education and life's experience which colorizes my world view.

Yea. Why give money to a third world country when we can give it to a country with a high gdp that spies on us.

Ironically, to help that nation with a high GDP and an excellent intelligence network in the Islamic world, perhaps?

Feeding the millions of Palestinians in the PA prevents those millons from being so distraught that they ALL have nothing to lose, ergo they ALL want nothing more than to attack Isreal at ANY cost.

Basically, that's the same reason we give Egypt billions every year, BTW. We prop up governments (in this case remember that Hamas is ALSO a social system for feeding millions) that are at least somewhat moderate

Confused yet?

Maybe some of us need to stop reading today papers which never give us a real picture of the complexity of this situtation and start reading some books which can fill in some of the blanks that make everything you read in the papers only MORE confusing because you can't understand things like why we give money to the PA and Hamas.

What? Do you think that if millions of Paleestianians were literally starving in the PA that world opinion would NOT blame Isreal for it?

Think, people, think!

Isreal and its' number 1 ally, the USA do NOT want to be accused of committing genocide on the Palestinians by starvation

Last edited:
Ironically, to help that nation with a high GDP and an excellent intelligence network in the Islamic world, perhaps?

Feeding the millions of Palestinians in the PA prevents those millons from being so distruaght that they ALL have nothing to lose, ergo they ALL want nothing more than to attacks Isreal at ANY cost.

Basically the same reason we give Egypt billions every year.

Confused yet?

Mayve some of us need to stop reading the papers which never give us a real picture of the complexity of this situtation and start reading some books which can.

What? do you think that if millions of Paleestianians were literally starving in the PA that world opinion would NOT blame Isreal for it?

Think, people, think!

I'm thinking were are wasting billions of dollars in the mideast in an effort to protect Israel and the repercussions of it's behavior. It would be cheaper to move them all to Florida but they insist on being on the land God gave to them. What has Israel done to deserve this phenomal amount of American money ?

In my view the root cause of the most of our problems in the region is our completely unbalanced support of Israel. Saudis by and large don't care about American troops on the peninsula, and virtually no one wants to return to the 7th century, but when bin Laden talks about the corrupt regimes in the region being puppets of the west (Saudi Arabia, Egypt) or the Palestinian diaspora, or the "Zionist conspiracy" people are way on board. Those issues get him support, not trying to play 7th century.

Feeding the millions of Palestinians in the PA prevents those millons from being so distraught that they ALL have nothing to lose, ergo they ALL want nothing more than to attack Isreal at ANY cost.

I would say that both intifada were results of that feeling of helplessness.
Basically, that's the same reason we give Egypt billions every year, BTW.

Carter bought peace from Sadat, who was a pimp. Sadat was telling his own people before leaving for Camp David that there would be no separate peace. He went to Camp David and made separate peace. His foreign minister issued his resignation papers in the US and flew home separately. Arafat told negotiators many many times that "I will not be Sadat."

We prop up governments (in this case remember that Hamas is ALSO a social system for feeding millions) that are at least somewhat moderate

I think this is an important point on Hamas. Not only are they a social feeding system, but the saying goes while Fatah officials were building villas on the Gaza coast, Hamas was distributing food and medical supplies as well as setting up free clinics and providing other social services. That is how they got votes, not because they blow stuff up.

Maybe some of us need to stop reading today papers which never give us a real picture of the complexity of this situtation and start reading some books which can fill in some of the blanks that make everything you read in the papers only MORE confusing because you can't understand things like why we give money to the PA and Hamas.

We need to read more international papers to get different perspectives. Read the Irish press, for example.

What? Do you think that if millions of Paleestianians were literally starving in the PA that world opinion would NOT blame Isreal for it?

I disagree here. Thousands are starving in Gaza and no one really gives a shit.

Isreal and its' number 1 ally, the USA do NOT want to be accused of committing genocide on the Palestinians by starvation

Again, I disagree. We don't care. Our politicians will play the antisemite card and the anti-America card until they shout down everyone internally. Internationally, we could give a shit. Our country will just veto the Security Council resolutions and pretend like it didn't happen. For example, see Nicaragua resolutions during the Reagan administration's conducting an international terrorist campaign using cocaine trafficking proxies in that country.

GHook posits

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">In 2007, direct economic aid from the US amounted to $120 million, or about 0.07% of Israel's GDP. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

There seems to be a difference of opinion regarding the amount of aid. You are quoting (I suppose) only the direct aid, and ignoring the larger picture.

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/annual-us-aid-to-israel-to-reach-3b/59427/
Sorry it was a misquote it meant $120 million less that the previous year!

Actually, Israel recieves more aid than any other country in the world from the US, despite the fact that it has quite a high per capita income. The US virtually subsidizes the Israeli military completely.

Total Cost to US Tax-Payers over the years: $134,791,507,200.
WRMEA: U.S. Aid to Israel

from U.S. Military Aid and Israel.
Exactly that is what its used for to subsidize her military not her economy. He is at a constant threat from much larger enemies surrounding her. The money is not all lost though, it is stipulated that it must be spent on weapons from America and American companies.

I have no problem subsidizing the military of essentially the only middle eastern country that isn't trying to kill us.

We are also helping out by providing arms and money to other Middle East countries that also are not trying to kill us. Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan and Saudi Arabia get money and weapons from us.

I can' agree with this, because it is to general. while it is true some who claim to be Muslims want to kill us, I do not think that is in anyway the general feeling of most Muslims. Most of their leaders maybe, but not most of their people.

I would argue that those Muslims who want to kill in the name of Allah are not Muslims at all. No more than Jews, or Christians who want to kill in the name of their god, are really Jews or Christians.

Let me guess if you truly are Israeli you come from the far left, who are just as destructful to Israel as the far-left in America is to America.

Is that why the states also virtually subsidizes the Saudi military? It's more a divide between governments that accept US influence vs. those that don't. Those are the good guys make good deals and bad guys don't, regardless of whether they're brutalist regimes or not.

We subsidize the Saudi military, because we preceive Iran to be a threat to them. We subsidize Pakistan (even though India is an allie of ours) because we want to pressure them to take on Al Qaeda.

yea yea yea.. fuck off you racist, goyim hating jew.

perhaps you should change your name to Yigal Amir

Last edited:
Let me guess if you truly are Israeli you come from the far left, who are just as destructful to Israel as the far-left in America is to America.

Thats right. Anyone who doesn't like it your way is definitely anti-everything good. At least you didn't have the audacity to call him self hating. So much for the free exchange of ideas.

Why not post your links to anti-semitic links at stormfront? Friendly fire happens. Change your name from reality to douchebag!:cuckoo:

Anti-semitic links? So CBS and the FBI are anti-semitic? A former US ambassador is anti-semitic? Was the American made shell that hit his car also anti-semitic?

Try reading something instead of blabbering off at the mouth.

Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship - Haaretz - Israel News

Thats cool though, it was only 34 American sailors, right. Nice of you to denigrate their memory by calling anyone who seeks the truth of what happened that day as antisemitic. Thanks for the laugh, tool.

I asked
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reality responds:

I disagree here. Thousands are starving in Gaza and no one really gives a shit.

It doesn't help anyone to exaggerate the problem, Reality.

No, I do not believe that thousands are starving in GAZA, or you me and everyone else would know it because those people would be attacking Israel en masse.

It's the most densely populated place on earth, and a total shithole of a place to live, a cruel GHETTO but no mass starvation is not a problem to my knowledge yet.

HOPELESS and FRUSTRATION are, and that is plenty bad enough. The nation is starved of all the things it needs to be a nation, to be sure but as to people not getting enough to eat?

I do not yet believe that is the case.

Somebody wanted to know the rationale for why US taxpayers are paying to keep Palestinians alive, and I explained why we do.

Those people are not starving because America and Israel do not want the bad press.

Last edited:
I can' agree with this, because it is to general. while it is true some who claim to be Muslims want to kill us, I do not think that is in anyway the general feeling of most Muslims. Most of their leaders maybe, but not most of their people.

I would argue that those Muslims who want to kill in the name of Allah are not Muslims at all. No more than Jews, or Christians who want to kill in the name of their god, are really Jews or Christians.

Can you believe I got a neg rep for this post, I will not say who did it, but he said that Self hating Jews are the worst enemy of the Jews?

I am still trying to figure out how the above post is hateful of Jews in General???

:cuckoo:

Can you believe I got a neg rep for this post, I will not say who did it, but he said that Self hating Jews are the worst enemy of the Jews?

I am still trying to figure out how the above post is hateful of Jews in General???

:cuckoo:

YOu aren't supposed to complain on a public forum.

YOu aren't supposed to complain on a public forum.

Not really complaining, I get plenty of reps, and only 2 negative so far, I really could careless about the actually rep. I just want to know if anyone else thinks that post was in anyways hateful toward Jews, or Muslims, or Christians for that matter.

Care to tell me what you think?

The money is not all lost though, it is stipulated that it must be spent on weapons from America and American companies.

That's exactly what is so insanely sinister about it. Tax the American public, so you can give it to Israel so they can buy the big guns and make a nice profit for the super-rich owners of weapon manufacturers. Yikes! The scariest part is that it's the rule and not the exception with most countries recieving lots of military aid. Subsidized guns for dictatorships and occupiers.

We subsidize the Saudi military, because we preceive Iran to be a threat to them. We subsidize Pakistan (even though India is an allie of ours) because we want to pressure them to take on Al Qaeda.

Not entirely correct, or at the very least not the whole story. The Saudi military is subsidized for a couple of reasons, the major ones being: It also buys weapons from American multinational corporations, it's got the oil (See Aramco), and it needs to be kept strong if the unpopular and fundamentalist monarchy is to stay in power (closely tied to the former point). Pakistan's a similar story, buys US guns and keeps the military regime strong. No oil, though. The whole terrorist thing has been helpful to these regimes, cuz they get more guns, but it isn't the source of the aid, it's just a new marketing tool.

Forum List

Back