Hamas Denies Holocaust

Not true liar. Conspiracist pyscho. Muslims and Christians in Arabic countries are getting along very well. They all oppose Israel who caused problems in Iraq. According to Iraqi Christians
I don't expect a school kid like you reading up about all the suicide and car bombings in which the Shiites and Sunnis do each other in. Research a little and see how many incidents occurred in just Pakistan where the Sunnis have done this to the Shiites whether they are just out doing their marketing or going on a pilgrimage. Then research and find out what they do to the Ahmadis. Poor you. you are so uninformed as to what is actually happening in the Muslim world. By the way, tomorrow after school is let out for the day, seek out some Shiites in your neighborhood to find out what the Sunnis have done to their people, Then go find some Copts and Assyrians and ask them how well the Christians and Muslims get along. Just think of it as doing a report for your social studies class.

Wasn't referring to that. But it's still irrelavant to this discussion. Arab Christians still don't like Israel. Sorry bud. Get over it
Yes, BecauseIKnow interrogated every Arab Christian to ask them if they liked Israel or not. Meanwhile, did you ever catch the video of Jewish and Christian children in Israel singing for the Pope? By the way, BecauseIknow, do you actually think that Arab Christians are so enamored with you Arab Muslims who have mistreated and/or murdered so many of their fellow Christians?

I don't expect a school kid like you reading up about all the suicide and car bombings in which the Shiites and Sunnis do each other in. Research a little and see how many incidents occurred in just Pakistan where the Sunnis have done this to the Shiites whether they are just out doing their marketing or going on a pilgrimage. Then research and find out what they do to the Ahmadis. Poor you. you are so uninformed as to what is actually happening in the Muslim world. By the way, tomorrow after school is let out for the day, seek out some Shiites in your neighborhood to find out what the Sunnis have done to their people, Then go find some Copts and Assyrians and ask them how well the Christians and Muslims get along. Just think of it as doing a report for your social studies class.

Wasn't referring to that. But it's still irrelavant to this discussion. Arab Christians still don't like Israel. Sorry bud. Get over it
Yes, BecauseIKnow interrogated every Arab Christian to ask them if they liked Israel or not. Meanwhile, did you ever catch the video of Jewish and Christian children in Israel singing for the Pope? By the way, BecauseIknow, do you actually think that Arab Christians are so enamored with you Arab Muslims who have mistreated and/or murdered so many of their fellow Christians?

Philip Farah: Palestinian Christians Against the Occupation

27673794.jpg

All you see from them is hate. Thank God Muslims don't bow down to those people.
A Muslim donkey who has an Islamic terrorist as his avatar shouldn't really be passing judgement on being "civilized". Ha ha ha!

A Muslim donkey who has an Islamic terrorist as his avatar shouldn't really be passing judgement on being "civilized". Ha ha ha!

Correction. Hero. Ha Ha Ha!
Hero only to Muslims. Most of the world calls them terrorists. Mohammad your terrorist prophet was also a hero. LOL.

Wrong. Everybody honors the hero in my avatar who handed the IDFs ass to them! Heh heh heh! God ranks him high as well inshallah.

Correction. Hero. Ha Ha Ha!
Hero only to Muslims. Most of the world calls them terrorists. Mohammad your terrorist prophet was also a hero. LOL.

Wrong. Everybody honors the hero in my avatar who handed the IDFs ass to them! Heh heh heh! God ranks him high as well inshallah.

oh yes-----that "god" that rewards his "mujahadin" with 72 whores and a bunch of homo boys in the cat house in the sky----------very INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

oh yes-----that "god" that rewards his "mujahadin" with 72 whores and a bunch of homo boys in the cat house in the sky----------very INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He's a very good Mujahid who is closer to God than any of us are. Admit it. Definitely will be one of the first thousand martyrs of mankind to enter Heaven. God willing

He's a very good Mujahid who is closer to God than any of us are. Admit it. Definitely will be one of the first thousand martyrs of mankind to enter Heaven. God willing

who? the pig of mecca? how many whores did he get?

who? the pig of mecca? how many whores did he get?

Muhammad will be the first to enter Paradiase out of mankind. :cool:

I guess school's out for the day so here comes BecauseIknow right on schedule. You said you knew many Catholics against the occupation so show us something from the Catholics here in America. Meanwhile, there are Catholics who are not happy with the way their fellow Catholics are treated in Muslim countries, but of course you close your eyes to that. I am flabbergasted at what Muslim students learn in Britain. I certainly hope they don't bring this to the Muslim schools here.
Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves - Telegraph

I guess school's out for the day so here comes BecauseIknow right on schedule. You said you knew many Catholics against the occupation so show us something from the Catholics here in America. Meanwhile, there are Catholics who are not happy with the way their fellow Catholics are treated in Muslim countries, but of course you close your eyes to that. I am flabbergasted at what Muslim students learn in Britain. I certainly hope they don't bring this to the Muslim schools here.
Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves - Telegraph

Cool. Teach them stealing is bad. :cool:

Most Polish Catholics and Irish Catholics. You can't provide what you say that Christians support Israel no matter how right wing or left wing their government is. That's the US media that gives us crap journalism every time Israel is in bad light. And make up lies to deceive people. We are sick of that crap.

Forum List

Back