Hamas Denies Holocaust

Big meanings. They respond to occupation, especially when the big period of violence from Israel during the intifada. They killed 5,000 plus Palestinians. And started killing people from day 1 of Sharon mocking them. 46 died in the first 5 days. Then militant groups later responded.

Btw I don't need a technical term for that. Israel was occupying the Palestinians and still do

Arafat slinked away from the peace table to begin the 2nd Intifada. Look it up.
So how is that whole intifada thing workin' out for you, Princess? :D

Barak was argueing something he couldn't deliever. :cool:

The point is, Princess, Arafat didn't just slither away ... he went home to incite his 2nd and final Intifada.
So how does that intifada stuff work out for you? :D

So how is that whole intifada thing workin' out for you, Princess? :D

The point is, Princess, Arafat didn't just slither away ... he went home to incite his 2nd and final Intifada.

No the point is none of that would happen as they said it would over a 25 year period, so basically they get nothing. And Jewish population would have increased over that period and it would have been unrealistic. Even though Netanyahu was opposed to a two state plan. :cool:

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT

So how is that whole intifada thing workin' out for you, Princess?

No the point is none of that would happen as they said it would over a 25 year period, so basically they get nothing. And Jewish population would have increased over that period and it would have been unrealistic. Even though Netanyahu was opposed to a two state plan. :cool:

You're deflecting, Princess.
Read the top post. You were whining about 5000 dead Palestinians during their intifada and claimed Israel started it when the truth is there was little violence and much hope when Arafat chose to slither away from negotiations to start his final intifada.

Read the top post. You were whining about 5000 dead Palestinians during their intifada and claimed Israel started it when the truth is there was little violence and much hope when Arafat chose to slither away from negotiations to start his final intifada.

Yeah I'm sure that was little violence. 46 murdered in the first 5 days. Yet again deflecting from you, everyone knows clearly Barak couldn't deliver on his promises. It was unrealistic

Yeah I'm sure that was little violence. 46 murdered in the first 5 days. Yet again deflecting from you, everyone knows clearly Barak couldn't deliver on his promises. It was unrealistic

You just made my point.
Thanks, Princess.
There was little violence and much hope until Arafat slithered away to start his final intifada.
We will never know whether Barak could have delivered but the deal was good enough for Saudi Prince Bandar, who was a central figure in the negotiations, to term Arafat's actions "a crime against the Palestinian people." :D

You just made my point.
Thanks, Princess.
There was little violence and much hope until Arafat slithered away to start his final intifada.
We will never know whether Barak could have delivered but the deal was good enough for Saudi Prince Bandar, who was a central figure in the negotiations, to term Arafat's actions "a crime against the Palestinian people." :D

That's not little violence. I'm sure if Hamas went and killed 46 Israelis nothing big would have happened :lol:. Wipe that double standard off your chest.

You just made my point.
Thanks, Princess.

That's not little violence. I'm sure if Hamas went and killed 46 Israelis nothing big would have happened :lol:. Wipe that double standard off your chest.

Woo. You are about the dimmest poster I have ever encountered.
Those deaths came after Arafat ... oh, nevermind.
There is no point trying to converse with the acutely mentally challenged.

You just made my point.
Thanks, Princess.

Of course, these crazy jews won't take any responsibility. I bet they blamed the Jews for being killed by Hitler. It was Israel that killed tens of Palestinians on the first few days.

You just made my point.
Thanks, Princess.

He is kinda dumb, perhaps related to magnum?

He is kinda dumb, perhaps related to magnum?

Ha Ha Ha! Keep crying and whining :lol::lol::lol:

Posters like Roudy and SAYIT want to intimidate you so you won't disagree with Israel. Those liars and propagandists then get mad when you post facts. Ha Ha Ha!

Posters like Roudy and SAYIT want to intimidate you so you won't disagree with Israel. Those liars and propagandists then get mad when you post facts. Ha Ha Ha!
Coming from a Muslim moron who gets upset when people tell the truth about Hamas being a bunch of terrorist animals. Get lost, donkey. Ha ha ha.

Coming from a Muslim moron who gets upset when people tell the truth about Hamas being a bunch of terrorist animals. Get lost, donkey. Ha ha ha.

Not a truth. You're bigoted Zionist view. Ha Ha Ha! Hamas is a revolutionary group. :cool:

Of course, these crazy jews won't take any responsibility. I bet they blamed the Jews for being killed by Hitler. It was Israel that killed tens of Palestinians on the first few days.
Why not prove to us that the Jews killed thousands of Arabs during that period? Surely even though you are a young boy, you can research the records from some respectable site which tells about it so show us some accurate figures. Meanwhile, how conveniently you close you eyes to the actual thousands killed by the previous King of Jordan in that incident known as Black September as well as the thousands killed by the previous King of Syria. When Muslims kill Muslims, it seems the other Muslims close their eyes to it. By the way, what's the death toll now in Syria?

Why not prove to us that the Jews killed thousands of Arabs during that period? Surely even though you are a young boy, you can research the records from some respectable site which tells about it so show us some accurate figures. Meanwhile, how conveniently you close you eyes to the actual thousands killed by the previous King of Jordan in that incident known as Black September as well as the thousands killed by the previous King of Syria. When Muslims kill Muslims, it seems the other Muslims close their eyes to it. By the way, what's the death toll now in Syria?

The Arab-Israeli Conflict: Total Casualties (1920-2012)

No I haven't turned a blind eye to Syria. I'm always on it and watching the news, making prayers. And my family donated 5k US to displaced Syrians. I've done community service events and helped raised funds for Syria.

Last edited:

Not a truth. You're bigoted Zionist view. Ha Ha Ha! Hamas is a revolutionary group. :cool:
Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, the European Union (consisting of 26 European countries), etc.

If you are still convinced it is not, try supporting Hamas and see how long they lock your filthy Mooooslim ass up in Federal Prison. Supporting a terror organization carries a minimum of 10 years sentence. Come on Abdul, go for it. LOL.

Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, the European Union (consisting of 26 European countries), etc.

If you are still convinced it is not, try supporting Hamas and see how long they lock your filthy Mooooslim ass up in Federal Prison. Supporting a terror organization carries a minimum of 10 years sentence. Come on Abdul, go for it. LOL.

And hundreds of countries reject that Israeli notion. Israel is a terror state. Fucking bitch . :cool:

I remember Roudy telling me he went out in New York and saw filthy Muslims, but in New York he went out to buy hotdogs at the hotdog stand. Lol a poor Jew. If you're a poor Jew you're a self hating Jew. Lololololol. Ha Ha Ha!

We know you're a white supremacist conservative piece of shit that only thinks western countries are allowed to have an opinion. Ha Ha! Fucking loser.

Forum List

Back