Hamas Denies Holocaust

Muslims don't have the time to bow down to others. They are too busy killing the "others."

No they're killing each other remember? Lol Hossfly says 20 different things of the same line.
Silly boy, your Sunnis think of the Shiites also as the others and that is why they have no problem blowing them up.

Silly Hoss. Jews kill each other in Israel. When I think Yitzhak Rabin I wonder who killed him...hmmm. To halt the peace process

No they're killing each other remember? Lol Hossfly says 20 different things of the same line.
Silly boy, your Sunnis think of the Shiites also as the others and that is why they have no problem blowing them up.

Silly Hoss. Jews kill each other in Israel. When I think Yitzhak Rabin I wonder who killed him...hmmm. To halt the peace process

Itzhak Rabin was ONE incident. You don't see political killings in Israel.

Lipush leave them alone--------they do not have much more than single incidents with which to compare their endless barbarism

There were more things that happened that lost publicity

how many little girls did the mecca pigs rape yesterday 'because' habibi?

How many crazy thoughts did you have yesterday?

If you'ld like to take a break from acting like a 10 year old, how about commenting on those who support an organization which has as its official policy Holocaust denial?
I mean who would support such historical silliness and go so far as to elect that organization to be its gov't?
Oh yeah ... the "Palestinians." :D

Hero only to Muslims. Most of the world calls them terrorists. Mohammad your terrorist prophet was also a hero. LOL.

Wrong. Everybody honors the hero in my avatar who handed the IDFs ass to them! Heh heh heh! God ranks him high as well inshallah.

oh yes-----that "god" that rewards his "mujahadin" with 72 whores and a bunch of homo boys in the cat house in the sky----------very INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's a misunderstandment.

Not 72 virgines. ONE 72 year old virgin.

oh yes-----that "god" that rewards his "mujahadin" with 72 whores and a bunch of homo boys in the cat house in the sky----------very INSPIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He's a very good Mujahid who is closer to God than any of us are. Admit it. Definitely will be one of the first thousand martyrs of mankind to enter Heaven. God willing

who? the pig of mecca? how many whores did he get?

He's trying to provoke you to say something that will make you look bad. Don't respond to such posts:cool:

I guess school's out for the day so here comes BecauseIknow right on schedule. You said you knew many Catholics against the occupation so show us something from the Catholics here in America. Meanwhile, there are Catholics who are not happy with the way their fellow Catholics are treated in Muslim countries, but of course you close your eyes to that. I am flabbergasted at what Muslim students learn in Britain. I certainly hope they don't bring this to the Muslim schools here.
Muslim pupils learn to cut off hands of thieves - Telegraph

Cool. Teach them stealing is bad. :cool:

Most Polish Catholics and Irish Catholics. You can't provide what you say that Christians support Israel no matter how right wing or left wing their government is. That's the US media that gives us crap journalism every time Israel is in bad light. And make up lies to deceive people. We are sick of that crap.

"We," Princess? You can barely speak for yourself. A raging moron like you has no business pretending to speak for anyone else. :D

Wrong. Everybody honors the hero in my avatar who handed the IDFs ass to them! Heh heh heh! God ranks him high as well inshallah.

It's a misunderstandment.

Not 72 virgines. ONE 72 year old virgin.

I guess ima was right you do enjoy shooting 6 year old children. You must think people dying is a funny thing. Israel's time is limited. That sick ideology will never last in the Middle East.:mad:

Like political killings? BS> there are none in Israel. you know it.

Not killing of politicians. But political related killings. Like the guy who threw a grenade in a crowd and killed two people. Baruch Goldstein did a religious terror attack. In the name of religion

Not killing of politicians. But political related killings. Like the guy who threw a grenade in a crowd and killed two people. Baruch Goldstein did a religious terror attack. In the name of religion

even assuming you're correct....

that's one....

how many terror attacks have been committed by palestinians?

or doesn't that count?

that's one....

or doesn't that count?

Palestinians aren't a state. And most of them were in response to Israeli killings. Specifically during the second intifada

that's one....

or doesn't that count?

Palestinians aren't a state. And most of them were in response to Israeli killings. Specifically during the second intifada

which means what?

you have your "response" butt backwards.

that's one....

or doesn't that count?

which means what?

Big meanings. They respond to occupation, especially when the big period of violence from Israel during the intifada. They killed 5,000 plus Palestinians. And started killing people from day 1 of Sharon mocking them. 46 died in the first 5 days. Then militant groups later responded.

Btw I don't need a technical term for that. Israel was occupying the Palestinians and still do

none

in the past ten years ---what was the average per day rape for allah rate of the Ummah?

which means what?

Big meanings. They respond to occupation, especially when the big period of violence from Israel during the intifada. They killed 5,000 plus Palestinians. And started killing people from day 1 of Sharon mocking them. 46 died in the first 5 days. Then militant groups later responded.

Btw I don't need a technical term for that. Israel was occupying the Palestinians and still do

Arafat slinked away from the peace table to begin the 2nd Intifada. Look it up.
So how is that whole intifada thing workin' out for you, Princess? :D

which means what?

Arafat slinked away from the peace table to begin the 2nd Intifada. Look it up.
So how is that whole intifada thing workin' out for you, Princess? :D

Barak was argueing something he couldn't deliever. :cool:

Forum List

Back