Hamas Denies Holocaust

The respond has started. Maybe I'll put my cellphone in the APS and pack a book for what might be long minutes near it. Mhmm. Maybe the time traveler's wife? I never finished reading dat one...

2 killed. Now confirmed. The same attack though.

:lol: , yeah sometime too loud. But it's cool at the same time. Not everyone has jets flying over their homes. It's not cool when they attack though. I have A-10 thunderbolts that literally fly right over my home on a lake. Very close to the ground to. It sounds like a tornado is coming your way it's awesome.

Let's just say I hear them more than other Israelis, the airplanes. No nead to say more, you probably get it anyway.

:lol: , yeah sometime too loud. But it's cool at the same time. Not everyone has jets flying over their homes. It's not cool when they attack though. I have A-10 thunderbolts that literally fly right over my home on a lake. Very close to the ground to. It sounds like a tornado is coming your way it's awesome.

Let's just say I hear them more than other Israelis, the airplanes. No nead to say more, you probably get it anyway.

You will always hear them as long as the IAF attacks Gaza.

So, it is illegal to teach Al Nakba in Israel. They claim it never happened.
Apples and oranges, heaven and earth...
Whatever happened at the Arab vs Israel war in 1948, was not a systematic genocide to ERASE an entire people from the face of the earth and planning, coldly, an entire INDUSTRY to carry the final solution out.

Forum List

Back