Halloween Plans

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Gonna go to school, then to wrestilng, then give candy to kids and pretend to like their costumes. Anyone who can beat my plan gets a prize.

Semper Fi said:
Gonna go to school, then to wrestilng, then give candy to kids and pretend to like their costumes. Anyone who can beat my plan gets a prize.

I'm gonna lie around and play video games, since it's my day off, then scare little kids with my replica lightsaber, then give them candy.

I am going to drive my freezing kids around for a couple hours while they threaten to prank strangers in exchange for candy. Then I will return home to help my wife hand candy to the tiny brave souls braving the winter weather that always hits in Colorado on this night and wave at the parents waiting in the cars.

Gonna rush around madly cleaning the house all day to get caught up after the insane weekend we just had. Pray that my husband comes home from Atlanta in time to help me with trick-or-treat. Pick kids up from school and try to shove something down their throats that contains SOME nutritional value before they get buzzed on sugar. Get them to do their homework, then help them into their costumes. Walk around the depressingly dark neighborhood (Daylight Savings Forever, "Normal" Time Never!), come home, confiscate the loot before they get too hyped up. Stick the kids in bed, then greet my wonderful husband (who has been gone for 4 days to a Nascar race in GA with the guys), and show him how glad I am that he's home! :kiss2:

mom4 said:
Gonna rush around madly cleaning the house all day to get caught up after the insane weekend we just had. Pray that my husband comes home from Atlanta in time to help me with trick-or-treat. Pick kids up from school and try to shove something down their throats that contains SOME nutritional value before they get buzzed on sugar. Get them to do their homework, then help them into their costumes. Walk around the depressingly dark neighborhood (Daylight Savings Forever, "Normal" Time Never!), come home, confiscate the loot before they get too hyped up. Stick the kids in bed, then greet my wonderful husband (who has been gone for 4 days to a Nascar race in GA with the guys), and show him how glad I am that he's home! :kiss2:

I had a morning paper route as a kid. The morning after Halloween I ended up picking up more candy than I delivered papers--it was sweet! :dance:

mom4 said:
... Stick the kids in bed, then greet my wonderful husband (who has been gone for 4 days to a Nascar race in GA with the guys),...
What!!! and you didn't hook em up with me, RWA and Hobbit? Man, I know RWA would have shown him all the strip clubs, but then again I bet he found em on his own anyway. :boobies: :dev1:

Going to get up, go to school, mail some sold e-bay stuff, talk on this board some, eat, apply for a job, watch tv, think about doing homework, go to bed late.

one halloween...i was maybe 9 and my brother 5... i brought my best friend as did my brother.....my mom drove us to all the rich neighborhoods to trick or treat.....kicker was she bought 4 dozen eggs ... we egged everyone....she stopped and bought more eggs...twice....

Mr. P said:
What!!! and you didn't hook em up with me, RWA and Hobbit? Man, I know RWA would have shown him all the strip clubs, but then again I bet he found em on his own anyway. :boobies: :dev1:
LOL! Maybe that's WHY I didn't hook him up! But seriously, MY husband would never even THINK of looking at another woman. He's as faithful and pure as the driven snow!

Alright, I think Mom4 wins this one. Sorry, Mom, but the prize was a little gender biased towards men:

:boobies:

The ClayTaurus said:
Three more words:

Worst. Game. Ever.

And perhaps one more:

Slaughter.

It actually ended up being a decent game. Lots of good defense on Baltimore's part, decided by a last minute field goal by Pittsburgh.

gop_jeff said:
It actually ended up being a decent game. Lots of good defense on Baltimore's part, decided by a last minute field goal by Pittsburgh.
Suprisingly enough, you're correct. That always seems to happen in the NFL, however.

Mr. P said:
Tried to give away candy, but only 3 knocks at the door. Most all the kids have grown I guess.

I took the kids into town to threaten pranks and demand candy. This is because of the huge distance between houses in our "neighborhood". It wasn't as cold as normally on Halloween this year and we were able to get a ton of loot for the little beggars!

We had three knocks at the door and have a ton of candy left over at the house as well. One year there is a glut, the next a lull. Kinda weird.

Forum List

Back