One of those funny little things that happens to all of us sooner or later

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
Has this ever happened to you?

op_toilet.gif

Which person should be more embarassed? Which one usually is more embarassed?

Abbey Normal said:

op_toilet.gif

Which person should be more embarassed? Which on usually is more embarassed?

LOL! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :fifty:

Abbey Normal said:

op_toilet.gif

Which person should be more embarassed? Which on usually is more embarassed?
No that one didn't...But.....

During my active flying years we would frequently eat at Shoneys restaurants for lunch.
They are wide spread and the food is consistent around the Country.

Now all Shoneys had the restrooms set-up with the mens’ door on the left, women on the right. So ya now know what’s coming…right?

I walk into the restroom and see two stalls but no urinal, yes I thought it odd but whatever..
I walked into the “open” stall and didn’t totally close the door (guys don’t just to pee).
Now I hear a lil kid from the next stall. Big deal he/she is too lil to be alone and needs help, right? No problem Dad’s with I’m sure.

Well, I’m doing my business and the kid comes out of the stall and exclaims
“Mom there’s a MAN in here!”

Funny as hell, I couldn’t stop peeing. They left and when I walked out I faced a crowd that had been held back because an employee had seen me walk into the wrong room.

I don’t remember what I ate that day, cept the humble pie.

what's worse is when people knock but you dont know what to say then they start to walk in, notice you, kinda flinch and say "whup", and walk back out. Then you have to look at them the rest of the time you are in the gas station or whatever.

At a Dead concert, I once saw a girl squatting over and peeing into the bathroom's utility stink. No stall doors around that. But she was too far gone to care. Of course, that was par for a Dead concert.

Abbey Normal said:
At a Dead concert, I once saw a girl squatting over and peeing into the bathroom's utility stink. No stall doors around that. But she was too far gone to care. Of course, that was par for a Dead concert.

the FOB girls at my office used to stand on the toilet seat holding the handicap grab bars and pee all over everything...and they say men are happy if they hit anything...

Abbey Normal said:

I saw a girl at an Ozzy concert attempting to pee in a urinal once... It was very entertaining.

Forum List

Back