HAHA!! MSNBC POLL: Hillary only 19% honest; Word most associated w her is "nauseated"!!!

Of course. And you know honesty when you see it. You are never dishonest.

No. I'm not. Thanks for noticing.

I know. You have never told a lie here...or in your personal life. Every time you say something, you are being totally honest. We all know that.

Well...not always. I've told a few less than attractive women I was taken when they asked me out because...well...I wanted to be nice and not just tell them I wasn't attracted to them.

Other than that...yeah...no reason to lie.

How many times have we got to cover this, Bucky? You are most definitely honest at all times. You never stretch the truth, never try to deceive anyone, never say something that yiu know to be disingenuous. Never. You are straight up...100%.

I'm blushing. But yes...that is correct.

Yes. I know. We all know.

images.jpeg

giphy.gif

Some of us always thought she was a poor choice as a candidate. Only Trump could be a worse choice. We won't vote for either. The two parties have shot themselves in both feet with shotguns and, although we aren't ever happy to see people suffer, this makes us laugh.
Yet, even this debacle will probably not move the lethargic American electorate to do anything significant.

Forum List

Back