Shocking images from CA of Left Wingers assaulting Trump rally attendees

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Photos–WAR: Donald Trump Protests in Fresno, San Diego Get Violent - Breitbart

When is enough enough folks??? Peaceful Trump rally attendees are being assaulted in large numbers on a near daily basis now. Cops are being assaulted also....but they are defending themselves well. The peaceful rally attendees are being attacked by these savages and subhuman lefties and it's time something be done about it.

GettyImages-534725554-a.jpg
GettyImages-534777914.jpg
GettyImages-534724860.jpg
GettyImages-534775336.jpg
GettyImages-534784010.jpg
IMG_3164.jpg

Looks like justified use of lethal force.

I makes me wonder how much the left thinks these people will take before something like that does happen.

Then again....that's probably EXACTLY what the left wants....JUST ONE incident of that to martyr the person into the next Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin but for the 2016 election.

They WANT it. It's textbook Marixm, Alinsky tactics.

I makes me wonder how much the left thinks these people will take before something like that does happen.

Then again....that's probably EXACTLY what the left wants....JUST ONE incident of that to martyr the person into the next Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin but for the 2016 election.

True, but losing an eye or getting knocked down into a coma isn't out of the realm of possibilities either. I think enough people are sick of it. The cities should use water canons though and cool off the situation.

The librats on this post will find a way to justify their behavior in blocking American rights to free speech. The KKK democratic party harassed black Republicans in the past and blocked their free speech gatherings, the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Democrat violent history repeating itself. Facism!

True, but losing an eye or getting knocked down into a coma isn't out of the realm of possibilities either. I think enough people are sick of it. The cities should use water canons though and cool off the situation.

Yep. I've noticed on media that support for the police putting this shit down is very high on the right and moderates.....and on left wing media they aren't commenting on the cops at all....which shockingly is kind of their way of supporting them. Even leftists in the media know that their ideology is spiraling out of control.

It's a shame Hitlery and Bernie Sandumb is condoning this behavior from their supporters and not reprimaning their followers, maybe because they are paying these Nazi Brownshirts to intimidate voters to prevent them from going out to vote for Trump. Obviously, they're the ones who are afraid that Trump may win. Desperate assholes disrespecting rights. If they only fight this hard against our enemies instead of against their own American brothers.

Are they there brothers keeper?

No they are not.

You can't assume they are left wingers. Many Hispanics and blacks are conservative would wouldn't vote Republican because the GOP is ignorant, racist and as the last three GOP presidents proved beyond a doubt, only have failed policies.

You can't assume they are left wingers. Many Hispanics and blacks are conservative would wouldn't vote Republican because the GOP is ignorant, racist and as the last three GOP presidents proved beyond a doubt, only have failed policies.
There's nothing conservative about trying to shut down opposing views. That's the totalitarian left.

The trump supporters need to be completely peaceful. Do not fight back, do what MLK did at Selma. Trust me the left IS the new KKK. Down with whitey!!!! That's really what they are protesting.

Forum List

Back