HAHA!! MSNBC POLL: Hillary only 19% honest; Word most associated w her is "nauseated"!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
MSNBC: Polls Reveal Clinton Is A ‘Nauseated’ ‘Liar’ [VIDEO]

Oh wow. Go ahead....attack the poll source: MSNBC!!!!!!

Crooked Hillary according to an MSNBC poll of voters is seen as "honest" by only 19% of them!!!

And....when asked what word they associated most with her...."nauseated" was tops!!

I'm watching the news now and several political scientists are on discussing the general election. They say general elections sway strongly on 2 things: Trustworthiness and Strength.

Trump by a landslide is coming folks!!! God damn this is gonna be fun to watch in November!!

Hahaha MSNBC poll finds Crooked Hillary to be a "nauseating liar" bahaha!!!

I see Bill Maher jumped on it also, he said the Clinton's were used to fooling "the rubes in Arkansas" but that won't work on the national level.

And she's still going to win because Trump is hated even more than her. Republicans really screwed he pooch on this one.

Six Numbers That Show Why Clinton Is Still the Favorite Versus Trump

The advantage for a generic Democratic candidate over a generic Republican is 4 percentage points:

[A]s recently as last fall, the generic Republican option edged out the Democratic one. Not so anymore, with 47 percent of voters favoring a Democratic president and 43 percent choosing a Republican one.

The Democratic Party is nearly breaking even on favorability, while the GOP is under water:

On the popularity scale, Democrats are just barely underwater, at a net negative three point favorability rating. Republicans? They can at least say they're doing better than their nominee (who's at a net negative 29 point rating) but they're not far behind, with only 24 percent of voters giving the party a thumbs up, compared to 49 percent giving it a thumbs down.

Barack Obama's approval rating is 51 percent:

Even as majority of the electorate — 53 percent — say they're interested in a change candidate, the man currently steering the ship has hit his highest approval rating since his second inauguration. Obama's high rating — which includes support from a majority of independents and women as well as 82 percent of Sanders voters — means that he'll be a powerful surrogate for Clinton once the Democratic primary is in the history books.

Trump is under-performing with white women by 10 points:

Trump is under-performing badly with a part of the electorate that makes up almost four in 10 voters, and it's definitely no certainty that there are enough white men out there to cut his losses.

Trump's showing a nine-point drop in the suburbs:

In 2012, Obama won urban suburbs 57 percent to 41 percent, according to NBC's Dante Chinni. Clinton is matching Obama's performance at 57 percent now, but Trump has slid to 32 percent. Swing suburban areas of the battleground states — places like Fairfax County, Virginia or Bucks County, Pennsylvania — are almost sure to help determine the general election winner. Right now, Clinton is enjoying a big head start.

Clinton has a 10-point advantage on the commander-in-chief test:

Clinton has a ten point advantage (43 percent to 33 percent) when voters are asked who would be the best commander-in-chief.

Of course....about half of America is full retard and will still vote Democrat no matter what. The brain washing and mind rot the public education system has done on this country can't be underestimated.

And she's still going to win because Trump is hated even more than her. Republicans really screwed he pooch on this one.

All because he isn't politically correct. His policies would benefit more poor Americans than any Democrat. And yet....they'll vote for Hillary because Trump is rude.

We have become such a bunch of children.

It's great that you guys have begun citing Bill Maher more often. He had a guest in last night who discussed the reason for Hillary Clinton's negative trustworthiness image. Enjoy, dupes.

It's great that you guys have begun citing Bill Maher more often. He had a guest in last night who discussed the reason for Hillary Clinton's negative trustworthiness image. Enjoy, dupes.

Bill Mahr is about the only honest liberal left in America. He's wrong mostly. But honest.

Bill Mahr is about the only honest liberal left in America. He's wrong mostly. But honest.

Of course. And you know honesty when you see it. You are never dishonest.

I always wonder just who the hell these 19% are.

Honest AND straightforward? 19%? That's some serious stupid going on there.

If you are one of these people and can read this, please see a doctor immediately for that brain tumor....

No. I'm not. Thanks for noticing.

I know. You have never told a lie here...or in your personal life. Every time you say something, you are being totally honest. We all know that.

I know. You have never told a lie here...or in your personal life. Every time you say something, you are being totally honest. We all know that.

Well...not always. I've told a few less than attractive women I was taken when they asked me out because...well...I wanted to be nice and not just tell them I wasn't attracted to them.

Other than that...yeah...no reason to lie.

Well...not always. I've told a few less than attractive women I was taken when they asked me out because...well...I wanted to be nice and not just tell them I wasn't attracted to them.

How many times have we got to cover this, Bucky? You are most definitely honest at all times. You never stretch the truth, never try to deceive anyone, never say something that yiu know to be disingenuous. Never. You are straight up...100%.

How many times have we got to cover this, Bucky? You are most definitely honest at all times. You never stretch the truth, never try to deceive anyone, never say something that yiu know to be disingenuous. Never. You are straight up...100%.

I'm blushing. But yes...that is correct.

Forum List

Back