HAHA. 90% of CA illegals applying for a drivers license FAIL the test

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo says illegals are the "best and the brightest" but in fact they are just illiterate drunken indios that nobody in latin america wants.

Calif. DMV Issues 10 100 Driver Licenses To Illegal Aliens In One Week

jan 15 2015
The California Department of Motor Vehicles has released the latest statistics on the number of undocumented immigrants who have applied for and received drivers licenses under AB60, the law which went into effect January 1st. The DMV issued 10,100 licenses to illegal aliens last week alone, even though 96,000 driver license exams were administered. The agency did not explain why almost 90% of applicants have failed the written and/or driving test.

Obozo says illegals are the "best and the brightest" but in fact they are just illiterate drunken indios that nobody in latin america wants.

jan 15 2015
The California Department of Motor Vehicles has released the latest statistics on the number of undocumented immigrants who have applied for and received drivers licenses under AB60, the law which went into effect January 1st. The DMV issued 10,100 licenses to illegal aliens last week alone, even though 96,000 driver license exams were administered. The agency did not explain why almost 90% of applicants have failed the written and/or driving test.
You know...they already drive here.

Doesn't that support the idea of having illegals getting licensing?

If you can make them better drivers, isn't it good for everyone?

Yes, if you're going to let them stay and contribute to gridlock and greenhouse gas terrorism. If, instead,you just ship 'em back whence they came we would not need to build so many new roads and your children and their children would never have to breath bad air.

So, why do you hate children?

So if 90% of illegals lack the driving skills to be licensed, getting them licensed will increase the driving skills of 90% of those drivers

That is a costly waste of resources to lock up illegals who feel they have to drive without a license because they can't get one legally.

Spoken like the typical American liberal.

THEY FUCKING SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE !!!!!!!

Since it might be dangerous to other shoppers if I rob a liquor store using a gun, how about we have a rule that requires the store owner to just hand over the contents of his cash drawer when I walk into the store and announce I want his money ?

Spoken like the typical American liberal.

THEY FUCKING SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE !!!!!!!

Since it might be dangerous to other shoppers if I rob a liquor store using a gun, how about we have a rule that requires the store owner to just hand over the contents of his cash drawer when I walk into the store and announce I want his money ?
And they still are

How will a drivers license change that?

jan 15 2015
Saw that coming. They are as bright as dimwits.

So if 90% of illegals lack the driving skills to be licensed, getting them licensed will increase the driving skills of 90% of those drivers

And deporting 100% of them will resolve the issue.

Best, tho, to amputate the right thumb of each so they'll be easily recognizable should they sneak back in.
good luck with that Henry.....

So now they'll be driving bad, not being able to read signs, not understanding the rules of the road LEGALLY.

Big problem is they are drunk drivers. All mexicans are alcoholics. The water in their third world sewer of a country is so bad that everyone drinks booze from the age of 3 on.

Forum List

Back