Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.

Early Arrival: Judge Dismisses Challenge to Green Light Law

Kearns, a conservative-leaning Democrat, was defiant and said the lawsuit was only “round one.” The case was widely expected to go to appeal, regardless of the judge’s ruling. The Justice Department also said it intended to weigh in on the suit but did not do so before the judge’s ruling.

“If folks who are present in the country illegally want to come to Erie County for a driver’s license, let me save them a trip,” Kearns said, according to The Buffalo News. “ I will not be issuing a driver’s license to any illegal immigrants.”

Immigrant rights advocates celebrated the judge’s ruling. New York Attorney General Letitia James, who defended the Green Light Bill, also claimed victory. Similar laws are currently in place in 12 other states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

Well, lists will make it easier to apprehend them later. :113:

. . . later hell.

If the Trump administration had their act together, they would have ICE posted at each of these NY DMV's, with plenty of buses fueled and ready to take them to the border.

:auiqs.jpg:

In addition, the same advocates including illegal immigrants don’t want to fork over information to the US Census but have no problem with Drivers Licences.

Would you rather they not learn to drive by our rules?

Personally, since I grew up here and learning to drive is a way of life where I come from, I detest having to have someone who didn't/hasn't gotten even half of my time behind the steering wheel judging my skills for gov't approval- I see driving as a right, not a privilege granted, since in many parts of the country it's a prerequisite to the pursuit of anything, Happiness included, which just happens to be a part of our Founding-

. . . later hell.

If the Trump administration had their act together, they would have ICE posted at each of these NY DMV's, with plenty of buses fueled and ready to take them to the border.

True, but there are still political considerations.

On January 20th 2020, Trump will be unchained from such nonsense. :113:

Personally, since I grew up here and learning to drive is a way of life where I come from, I detest having to have someone who didn't/hasn't gotten even half of my time behind the steering wheel judging my skills for gov't approval- I see driving as a right, not a privilege granted, since in many parts of the country it's a prerequisite to the pursuit of anything, Happiness included, which just happens to be a part of our Founding-

Prerequisite or not, it is not a right.

I don't want them here period. You can go with them.

Prerequisite or not, it is not a right.
Why? How else do you presume one can "pursue" Happiness? Who/what "granted" another the authority to restrict Liberty?

among these are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Does that look even vaguely familiar to you?

Driving isn’t a right. Being in the US illegally isn’t a right either. How about we deport them and they can drive however they want to in their own country.

. . . later hell.

True, but there are still political considerations.

On January 20th 2020, Trump will be unchained from such nonsense. :113:
You mean, like following the Constitution and other laws?

Insane. Trump should have sent ICE there.

Forum List

Back