HAHA. 90% of CA illegals applying for a drivers license FAIL the test

Doesn't that support the idea of having illegals getting licensing?

If you can make them better drivers, isn't it good for everyone?

Yes, if you're going to let them stay and contribute to gridlock and greenhouse gas terrorism. If, instead,you just ship 'em back whence they came we would not need to build so many new roads and your children and their children would never have to breath bad air.

So, why do you hate children?

Don't forget the drought problem too. It would vanish if the 10 million illegals in the state were kicked out.

Hey einstein. They're illegals. Invade mexico illegally and demand a drivers license and tell us how that works out.

They had to take a test...
That's so racist....
Why weren't they just issued a license.so unfair.... heh heh heh

That's so racist....
I think every illegal showing up to take the test should have been deported on the spot, could save a lot of time and money that way.

So now they'll be driving bad, not being able to read signs, not understanding the rules of the road LEGALLY.

Big problem is they are drunk drivers. All mexicans are alcoholics. The water in their third world sewer of a country is so bad that everyone drinks booze from the age of 3 on.
you are one stupid mother fucker....i would love to see you come out here and say that shit to some of the guys out here.....there will be 4 sounds....someones fist hitting your face ....you hitting the ground... you crying.....and me laughing...

Yes, if you're going to let them stay and contribute to gridlock and greenhouse gas terrorism. If, instead,you just ship 'em back whence they came we would not need to build so many new roads and your children and their children would never have to breath bad air.

So, why do you hate children?

Don't forget the drought problem too. It would vanish if the 10 million illegals in the state were kicked out.
you mean it would suddenly start to rain?.....

That's so racist....
I think every illegal showing up to take the test should have been deported on the spot, could save a lot of time and money that way.
hey come out here and be the guy enforcing that......lets see how far you get.....just let me know when, i want to see this....

Forum List

Back