Hacker group post hundreds of law officer records

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BOSTON (AP) — Authorities were investigating Saturday the online posting by a hacker group of the personal information of hundreds of federal agents and police officers apparently stolen from websites affiliated with alumni of the FBI’s National Academy.
Hacker group posts hundreds of law officer records

Looks like most don't give a dam

Nothing in search
b8193afd-304e-434c-80fa-a1407d2bd627.png

BOSTON (AP) — Authorities were investigating Saturday the online posting by a hacker group of the personal information of hundreds of federal agents and police officers apparently stolen from websites affiliated with alumni of the FBI’s National Academy.

Nothing in search

OBVIOUSLY must be a radical leftist effort to further destroy the fabric of this country. Who else but the Left would want to hurt the police and others serving the public good. They have no interest in the topic because it's not anything they can pin on Donald Trump.

Nothing in search

OBVIOUSLY must be a radical leftist effort to further destroy the fabric of this country. Who else but the Left would want to hurt the police and others serving the public good. They have no interest in the topic because it's not anything they can pin on Donald Trump.

Hell, I wasn't aware that police in general are serving the public good.
They typically seem to be more interested in covering their own asses than anything else.

Nothing in search

The sentencing for hacking should be severe. 1st offense, and depending on the severity, should bring a hacker at least a minimum of no less than 5 years without parole. 2nd offense should be 10 year's without parole. 3rd offense should be 20 years without parole. It should be really that serious of a situation. All serious cases should be 20 years +.

Nothing in search

They typically seem to be more interested in covering their own asses than anything else.
In this day covering their aces is a good thing. Framing the police is the trend now. The police have been losing ground for years now, and gaining it back will take some time.

Nothing in search

In this day covering their aces is a good thing. Framing the police is the trend now. The police have been losing ground for years now, and gaining it back will take some time.

Caddo is probably one of the people turning in false police reports then hiding in a bush with his camera hoping to set them up for a criminal investigation and bad publicity as they risk their life hour by hour dealing with punk scum like him.

I actually worked with SPPD FORCE Unit for nearly a year to clean up our crime riddled neighborhood.
Do you know what SPPD did during that nearly one year?
They didn't do a goddamn fucking thing.
I eventually told them to go fuck off because they were wasting my time & their time too.

Take your camera & shove it up your ass.

Nothing in search

Caddo is probably one of the people turning in false police reports then hiding in a bush with his camera hoping to set them up for a criminal investigation and bad publicity as they risk their life hour by hour dealing with punk scum like him.
I actually worked with SPPD FORCE Unit for nearly a year to clean up our crime riddled neighborhood.
Sure you did. And just how were they supposed to clear up crime, by anticipating it before it happened? Profiling? Then get sued for profiling and discrimination by "harassing" innocent kids standing at the corner, or do you mean actually bust into houses?
Do you know what SPPD did during that nearly one year? They didn't do a goddamn fucking thing. I eventually told them to go fuck off because they were wasting my time & their time too.
You sure seem to have it in for the police. Maybe the problem was you, not them?
Take your camera & shove it up your ass.
I would but your head's in the way.

Nothing in search

tRumps pal Putin.

Nothing in search

Covering arse is vital in most walks of life...

missfatbooty.jpg

Nothing in search

Covering arse is vital in most walks of life...

missfatbooty.jpg

Or not..My goodness, what a perfect upside-down heart! All that there will be expanding within the next 10 years.

If you have that one, and she asks "Does this dress make my ass look fat?"..Lie!

That's a very womanly shape and I like it!

Forum List

Back