Cher Suddenly Doesn’t Support Mass Immigration After Trump’s ‘Sanctuary Cities’ Threat

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Pop icon has a dramatic change of heart.

Pop icon Cher has suddenly had a dramatic change of heart on mass immigration after President Trump threatened to dump illegals in the “sanctuary city” where she lives.

Imagine my shock.

On Friday, Trump said his administration was considering the idea of releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities, partly in retaliation to Democrats’ support for open borders.

Previously, Cher had demanded, “Anyone who can must take a dreamer in2 their home & protect them!! I’m ready 2 do this & others in my business will do the same!! Sanctuary.”

However, she rapidly reversed her feelings on the matter following Trump’s threat to place those “dreamers” in her city.

In a tweet posted Sunday, Cher said, “I understand helping struggling immigrants but my city (Los Angeles) isn’t taking care of its own.”

She went on to urge that more focus be put on native homeless people than illegal immigrants.

Wow, it’s almost like Cher’s concern for illegal immigrants suddenly disappeared when she feared there could be a deluge of them in her own back yard!

(Excerpt) Read more at summit.news ...

ROTFLMFAO! ...She doesn't want them in Malibu because they might bring down the property value..such hypocrites these commies are..they want them here as long as they go to RED states to turn them blue, its ALL about votes..they could give a rats ass about these people

Pop icon Cher has suddenly had a dramatic change of heart on mass immigration after President Trump threatened to dump illegals in the “sanctuary city” where she lives.

Imagine my shock.

On Friday, Trump said his administration was considering the idea of releasing immigrants into sanctuary cities, partly in retaliation to Democrats’ support for open borders.

Previously, Cher had demanded, “Anyone who can must take a dreamer in2 their home & protect them!! I’m ready 2 do this & others in my business will do the same!! Sanctuary.”

However, she rapidly reversed her feelings on the matter following Trump’s threat to place those “dreamers” in her city.

In a tweet posted Sunday, Cher said, “I understand helping struggling immigrants but my city (Los Angeles) isn’t taking care of its own.”

She went on to urge that more focus be put on native homeless people than illegal immigrants.

Wow, it’s almost like Cher’s concern for illegal immigrants suddenly disappeared when she feared there could be a deluge of them in her own back yard!

ROTFLMFAO! ...She doesn't want them in Malibu because they might bring down the property value..such hypocrites these commies are..they want them here as long as they go to RED states to turn them blue, its ALL about votes..they could give a rats ass about these people

Just.....WOW!

JO

These shallow morons are going to get their world rocked only if we start to find clever ways of turning their own stupidity back on them so THAT THEY HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR OWN STUPIDITY.

Till that starts to happen, they will whine and cry and insult to get rep with the leftist press.

Imagine my shock.

Just.....WOW!

JO

You sound shocked.......:auiqs.jpg:
Reminds me of george Clooney bailing on his vacation mansion in Europe when the muslimes moved in.
I'm Gone!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

Holy shit! Cher had a sentient thought?

OP is still a reverse shill that racebaits a lot.

He should be made to watch "Mask" 10x in a row.

Imagine my shock.

Screw that bitch. Sonny Bono found her and made her what she is. She was nothing but a back-up singer for session musicians. He led her to stardom, riches and national celebrity, then she turned on him, became a leftard, took his money and dumped him.

6tGOc7W.jpg

We saw the same response from communities in Mexico with the caravans. They supported the caravans and were willing to help them as long as they caravan keep moving. But when it was determined the caravan migrants would have to stay in their communities for weeks to months draining resources and increasing crime they quickly changed their tune.

Close that border! Hey, if they keep coming? Mine it and set up Claymores n motion-detector Vulcans n shit. Seriously.

Unless a wall is built. More illegals streaming across the border than most small towns? No No No!

Forum List

Back